No more PM's - a FnS Exclusive right here
Any recommendations on how to get rid of a broad that you are done fucking but she is not getting the hint to beat it??
Tell her you have syphilis.
Any recommendations on how to get rid of a broad that you are done fucking but she is not getting the hint to beat it??
Tell her you have syphilis.
I just wanna know how too throw that cool ass hand sign you have. I live in the Inglewood/Los Angeles area around all the bloods, crips, and latino gangs. Not one of them can throw up a dope ass hand sign like you do.
I agree. Every time I see FNS throwing that sign I just think, "man people who throw signs are awesome, he is sooo cool!"
I just wanna know how too throw that cool ass hand sign you have. I live in the Inglewood/Los Angeles area around all the bloods, crips, and latino gangs. Not one of them can throw up a dope ass hand sign like you do.
I agree. Every time I see FNS throwing that sign I just think, "man people who throw signs are awesome, he is sooo cool!"
I stick to the rule 100% of the time. I just cut down on the amount of forplay when the stench is beginning to make it's way around the room.
Next Question.
FnS.
I stick to the rule 100% of the time. I just cut down on the amount of forplay when the stench is beginning to make it's way around the room.
Next Question.
FnS.
Not my style. I keep it real.
Next Question.
FnS
Not my style. I keep it real.
Next Question.
FnS
I just wanna know how too throw that cool ass hand sign you have. I live in the Inglewood/Los Angeles area around all the bloods, crips, and latino gangs. Not one of them can throw up a dope ass hand sign like you do.
I can't take credit for it. A kid in my crew (Phat T) started it up a few years back and it just stuck on all of us.
Next Question.
FnS
I just wanna know how too throw that cool ass hand sign you have. I live in the Inglewood/Los Angeles area around all the bloods, crips, and latino gangs. Not one of them can throw up a dope ass hand sign like you do.
I can't take credit for it. A kid in my crew (Phat T) started it up a few years back and it just stuck on all of us.
Next Question.
FnS
Any recommendations on how to get rid of a broad that you are done fucking but she is not getting the hint to beat it??
Send her a text. Always get the cell number early on from a person so you can negotiate booty calls and BOOT calls via text messages. That way you set the expectations early on.
Chicks love their phones.
Next Question.
FnS
Any recommendations on how to get rid of a broad that you are done fucking but she is not getting the hint to beat it??
Send her a text. Always get the cell number early on from a person so you can negotiate booty calls and BOOT calls via text messages. That way you set the expectations early on.
Chicks love their phones.
Next Question.
FnS
I've mixed in some fatties, but not because I wanted them to feel good. I was just really fucking wasted at the time.
Quick shower the next morning and it's always forgotten.
Next Question.
FnS
I've mixed in some fatties, but not because I wanted them to feel good. I was just really fucking wasted at the time.
Quick shower the next morning and it's always forgotten.
Next Question.
FnS
FnS-
Do you really sniff your own farts?
Hell yes. Spend a night drinking with my crew; it's all good.
Next Question.
FnS
FnS-
Do you really sniff your own farts?
Hell yes. Spend a night drinking with my crew; it's all good.
Next Question.
FnS
HaHa, I know what ya sayin - but man, if i'm going to do all the work to hit a hottie, i'm gonna feel the warmth 100%.
Next Question.
FnS
HaHa, I know what ya sayin - but man, if i'm going to do all the work to hit a hottie, i'm gonna feel the warmth 100%.
Next Question.
FnS
Text message plan from post #62 did not pan out. Came over, argued, some schlobbering going on then some nailing and now she passed out in my bed. How do I get rid of her FNS???
Tell her you've been banging a couple girls from your work for the last few months and that your mission is to get them both together for a threesome after the next staff party. Then boot her out to the curb.
Next Question.
FnS
Text message plan from post #62 did not pan out. Came over, argued, some schlobbering going on then some nailing and now she passed out in my bed. How do I get rid of her FNS???
Tell her you've been banging a couple girls from your work for the last few months and that your mission is to get them both together for a threesome after the next staff party. Then boot her out to the curb.
Next Question.
FnS
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
