No more PM's - a FnS Exclusive right here
Somewhere between Point Pleasant and North Brook. Me and the crew are spread out in that area.
Next Question.
FnS
hit up Spring Lake...get some cougar ass over there
Somewhere between Point Pleasant and North Brook. Me and the crew are spread out in that area.
Next Question.
FnS
hit up Spring Lake...get some cougar ass over there
We should get together sometime homie and hit up "The Clubs". You bring your crew and I'll bring my crew and we'll have a "Crew-off".
FnS.........hit me up on the cellie! We'll party
We should get together sometime homie and hit up "The Clubs". You bring your crew and I'll bring my crew and we'll have a "Crew-off".
FnS.........hit me up on the cellie! We'll party
Sup FnS!
We should get together sometime homie and hit up "The Clubs". You bring your crew and I'll bring my crew and we'll have a "Crew-off".
FnS.........hit me up on the cellie! We'll party
Can I bet invited too ... it sounds like a "banging" time. ![]()
Sup FnS!
We should get together sometime homie and hit up "The Clubs". You bring your crew and I'll bring my crew and we'll have a "Crew-off".
FnS.........hit me up on the cellie! We'll party
Can I bet invited too ... it sounds like a "banging" time. ![]()
Confidence.
When I hit a club and decide what girl i'm going to make a play for, no matter how freakin hot she is, I always go into it 110% with the attitude that i'm better than she is.
Next Question.
FnS
Greatest response ever.....not only on Covers, but in the history of man.
Confidence.
When I hit a club and decide what girl i'm going to make a play for, no matter how freakin hot she is, I always go into it 110% with the attitude that i'm better than she is.
Next Question.
FnS
Greatest response ever.....not only on Covers, but in the history of man.
Going from a zero to a zero will not hurt you in anyway. GL
Next Question.
FnS
Going from a zero to a zero will not hurt you in anyway. GL
Next Question.
FnS
Now that you are older and wiser, would you ever consider pulling off another Dine n Dash with your bros?
That will never happen again. I'm carrying more cash with me these days.
Next Question.
FnS
Now that you are older and wiser, would you ever consider pulling off another Dine n Dash with your bros?
That will never happen again. I'm carrying more cash with me these days.
Next Question.
FnS
Sup FnS!
We should get together sometime homie and hit up "The Clubs". You bring your crew and I'll bring my crew and we'll have a "Crew-off".
FnS.........hit me up on the cellie! We'll party
Give me a shout out when you're in the area.
Next Question.
FnS
Sup FnS!
We should get together sometime homie and hit up "The Clubs". You bring your crew and I'll bring my crew and we'll have a "Crew-off".
FnS.........hit me up on the cellie! We'll party
Give me a shout out when you're in the area.
Next Question.
FnS
I think that question should be directed to NoseHair.
However, I have done a little bumpin n grindin on the DF to some of his older tracks.
Next Question.
FnS
I think that question should be directed to NoseHair.
However, I have done a little bumpin n grindin on the DF to some of his older tracks.
Next Question.
FnS
fartsniff, how do you go about dealing with a smelly box?
I usually just keep the fingers out of the play area.
Get her wet with some serious tit suckin - then go in for straight fuckin.
Next Question.
FnS
fartsniff, how do you go about dealing with a smelly box?
I usually just keep the fingers out of the play area.
Get her wet with some serious tit suckin - then go in for straight fuckin.
Next Question.
FnS
Who do you think has bigger "guns". Me or you?
Bro,
Judging by the lack of facial growth, i'm thinking you've got the pipes of an infant child.
Next Question.
FnS
Who do you think has bigger "guns". Me or you?
Bro,
Judging by the lack of facial growth, i'm thinking you've got the pipes of an infant child.
Next Question.
FnS
I usually just keep the fingers out of the play area.
Get her wet with some serious tit suckin - then go in for straight fuckin.
Next Question.
FnS
I usually just keep the fingers out of the play area.
Get her wet with some serious tit suckin - then go in for straight fuckin.
Next Question.
FnS
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
