Posted:
#1
I'm seriously tired responding to a shitload of PM's from you guys over the last couple years wanting to hear more stories of my crazy life - the woman, booze, drugs, lifestyle and of course my crew. I really didn't think a few shared stories would lead to this kind of interest about my life. Please group them all together in this thread so I don't have to answer the same questions over and over again privately.
Anything and Everything you've ever wanted to know about the life of FnS or my crew in Jersey ask it here in this thread - and I'll give you the details, straight up, no lies.
GO!
FnS
Anything and Everything you've ever wanted to know about the life of FnS or my crew in Jersey ask it here in this thread - and I'll give you the details, straight up, no lies.
GO!
FnS
