• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    NeilMed Sinus Rinse

    «First Previous 123
    TwinTebow
    michaelpaul1
    Sharp__Action
    mwhit82
    eastbounddown
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5694
    Posts: 62
    «First Previous 123
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2010 - 3:34 PM ET #51

    haha yeah I hearya with that one! Im from NKY, but I was recently at the new YumCenter for a concert. Place is pretty sweet!
    Reply
    haha yeah I hearya with that one! Im from NKY, but I was recently at the new YumCenter for a concert. Place is pretty sweet!
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2010 - 1:55 AM ET #52

    hiya doing?
    Reply
    hiya doing?
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #53

    uh well still no better. Starting to really get to me now. I am trying everything to see what it is now. I have like a lot of brain fog and sinus problems and ears too. They said they wisdom teeth are blocking my sinus cavity, so I scheduled an apointment to get them out this coming Monday. What a great time for this to happen. Week before finals week.
    Reply
    uh well still no better. Starting to really get to me now. I am trying everything to see what it is now. I have like a lot of brain fog and sinus problems and ears too. They said they wisdom teeth are blocking my sinus cavity, so I scheduled an apointment to get them out this coming Monday. What a great time for this to happen. Week before finals week.
     
    Sharp__Action
    Sharp__Action
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2270
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2010 - 10:37 PM ET #54

    question: do you smoke pot?
    Reply
    question: do you smoke pot?
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2010 - 2:28 AM ET #55

    Yes I do smoke. Why?
    Reply
    Yes I do smoke. Why?
     
    mwhit82
    mwhit82
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2002
    Posts: 4883
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2010 - 3:13 AM ET #56

    OK...I didn't see this post til 12-1-10...I worked in a pharmacy for 15 years, til I finally got caught for taking some narcotics .....I have a lot of family that works in similar situations so My opinion isn't biased to a "druggie"....

    1st of all listen to your MD, they usually can differentiate between your issues and another man's problems...But w/ that said if you don't tell them all your "experiences" which many, including myself, don't explain....just understand sniffing Coke will cause many problems just w/ the added ingredients....I am/was much more of a downer guy who supplied myself (You wouldn't/couldn't believe what I managed) but adding some shit like baby powder or laxative that isn't suppose to go through your nose can cause some shit (experienced on that)....I will say the "oprah effect" on the nasal douche increased the usage of a lot on nasal cleansers....It worked for me the few times I did Coke, but I still had negative effects for a few dayz...Hell I even called out my friend's dealer on that, since I have had a lot more pure shit back in my college dayz that never had adverse reactions.....

    If you're not using coke then you should get another type of Dog, like a Lab, that is hypoallergenic...I strongly doubt anyone who doesn't use Coke and has sinus problems that uses Sudafed doesn't fix the shit....Please tell me that I'm wrong, because I can explain the issues/problems that u face and solutions to use.....I feel the "oprah" nasal douche is best managed for those w/ seasonal allergies that Claritin or Zyrtec manage....I'm not a MD, but I truly helped thousands who dealt w/ similar problems
    Reply
    OK...I didn't see this post til 12-1-10...I worked in a pharmacy for 15 years, til I finally got caught for taking some narcotics .....I have a lot of family that works in similar situations so My opinion isn't biased to a "druggie"....

    1st of all listen to your MD, they usually can differentiate between your issues and another man's problems...But w/ that said if you don't tell them all your "experiences" which many, including myself, don't explain....just understand sniffing Coke will cause many problems just w/ the added ingredients....I am/was much more of a downer guy who supplied myself (You wouldn't/couldn't believe what I managed) but adding some shit like baby powder or laxative that isn't suppose to go through your nose can cause some shit (experienced on that)....I will say the "oprah effect" on the nasal douche increased the usage of a lot on nasal cleansers....It worked for me the few times I did Coke, but I still had negative effects for a few dayz...Hell I even called out my friend's dealer on that, since I have had a lot more pure shit back in my college dayz that never had adverse reactions.....

    If you're not using coke then you should get another type of Dog, like a Lab, that is hypoallergenic...I strongly doubt anyone who doesn't use Coke and has sinus problems that uses Sudafed doesn't fix the shit....Please tell me that I'm wrong, because I can explain the issues/problems that u face and solutions to use.....I feel the "oprah" nasal douche is best managed for those w/ seasonal allergies that Claritin or Zyrtec manage....I'm not a MD, but I truly helped thousands who dealt w/ similar problems
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2010 - 2:42 PM ET #57

    White.. Thanks for your help, but you honestly think you cant have sinus problems without snorting coke?Not buying that at all. I dont snort coke and I dont take any drugs. All I do is smoke marijuana, but I have even quit that since I got sick. I have not drank, dipped, or smoked pot in 24 days now. I used to dip like pretty much so thats a feat in itself. I am just hoping my wisdom teeth are the problem
    Reply
    White.. Thanks for your help, but you honestly think you cant have sinus problems without snorting coke?Not buying that at all. I dont snort coke and I dont take any drugs. All I do is smoke marijuana, but I have even quit that since I got sick. I have not drank, dipped, or smoked pot in 24 days now. I used to dip like pretty much so thats a feat in itself. I am just hoping my wisdom teeth are the problem
     
    eastbounddown
    eastbounddown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2010 - 3:16 PM ET #58

    Hope you feel better soon! Sinus rinse with sea salt works good for the nose. For year ear blockadge try pouring a cap full of hydrogen Peroxide in one ear for two minute then turn over and do the other. A shot of apple cider vinegar and up to 4 grams of vitamin c can also be taken to help cure infections. Best of luck!
    Reply
    Hope you feel better soon! Sinus rinse with sea salt works good for the nose. For year ear blockadge try pouring a cap full of hydrogen Peroxide in one ear for two minute then turn over and do the other. A shot of apple cider vinegar and up to 4 grams of vitamin c can also be taken to help cure infections. Best of luck!
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2010 - 6:55 PM ET #59

    Thank you eastbound. I will try all of these things. I am hoping the true problem is lying with my wisdom teeth though!
    Reply
    Thank you eastbound. I will try all of these things. I am hoping the true problem is lying with my wisdom teeth though!
     
    Sharp__Action
    Sharp__Action
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2270
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2010 - 3:10 AM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    Yes I do smoke. Why?

    Weird, because I do too, and I've been getting a lot more colds/sinus congestion too.  My buddy has it a lot worse.

    Smoking pot (or anything) dries out your sinuses. I've been smoking for 10 years now (was a cigg smoker for 7 also but qut), and I feel like that is the cause. 

    This bong hits of some 15-20% strains are nice, butthink it begins to take a toll after awhile. Thinking if breaking a break soon, wish I could get some damn edibles and just switch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    Yes I do smoke. Why?

    Weird, because I do too, and I've been getting a lot more colds/sinus congestion too.  My buddy has it a lot worse.

    Smoking pot (or anything) dries out your sinuses. I've been smoking for 10 years now (was a cigg smoker for 7 also but qut), and I feel like that is the cause. 

    This bong hits of some 15-20% strains are nice, butthink it begins to take a toll after awhile. Thinking if breaking a break soon, wish I could get some damn edibles and just switch.
     
    Sharp__Action
    Sharp__Action
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2270
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2010 - 3:11 AM ET #61

    Probably best to take a break from the herb after awhile anyway.

    I love weed, and it definitely has its benefits, but smoking anything long-term isn't good for you. Lungs/sinus/throat etc..
    Reply
    Probably best to take a break from the herb after awhile anyway.

    I love weed, and it definitely has its benefits, but smoking anything long-term isn't good for you. Lungs/sinus/throat etc..
     
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2010 - 3:31 AM ET #62

    Yeah I agree. Its weird when you asked the question, because I had just smoked off a hangover that day when I suddenly got sick. Thought it may have something to do with it. But, dont give it up too soon. I have not smoked pot in like 25 days and it stil has gotten no better. We may have different things going on, but quittin the herb has not helped as I thought it would. And, whats stopping you from the edibles! Brownies are not too difficult to make. But I am almost positive it is my wisdom teeth( at least I fucking pray to god) Keep me posted
    Reply
    Yeah I agree. Its weird when you asked the question, because I had just smoked off a hangover that day when I suddenly got sick. Thought it may have something to do with it. But, dont give it up too soon. I have not smoked pot in like 25 days and it stil has gotten no better. We may have different things going on, but quittin the herb has not helped as I thought it would. And, whats stopping you from the edibles! Brownies are not too difficult to make. But I am almost positive it is my wisdom teeth( at least I fucking pray to god) Keep me posted
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,508
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,146
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,725
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,007
    • HELP PLEASE 1,598
    • PART DEUX 229
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,139
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 924

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.