• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    NeilMed Sinus Rinse

    123 Next Last»
    TwinTebow
    steve1203
    llyod23
    xxMARTINIxx
    LRM704
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5694
    Posts: 62
    123 Next Last»
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2010 - 10:14 PM ET #1

    Has anyone ever tried this stuff? I can't even think straight right now and havn't been able to for the last 5 days. I went to the doctor and have an antibiotic but also picked up some of this rinse. Mainly this is all in my head and I have been like dizzy for the last 5 days. I have just been off lately.(Look at my NBA picks) If anyone has ever used this or heard anything, a response would be greatly appreciated!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Has anyone ever tried this stuff? I can't even think straight right now and havn't been able to for the last 5 days. I went to the doctor and have an antibiotic but also picked up some of this rinse. Mainly this is all in my head and I have been like dizzy for the last 5 days. I have just been off lately.(Look at my NBA picks) If anyone has ever used this or heard anything, a response would be greatly appreciated!
     
    steve1203
    steve1203
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 12:03 AM ET #2

    If the problem is too much congestion due to mucus/phleghm, try oil of oregano.

    It comes in a small bottle with a dropper on top.

    It costs about $15, available at amazon, ebay, and health food stores, and Whole Foods.

    You can use oil of oregano 2 ways.

    First way is get a plastic cup, add a little bit of water, then add 5 drops of oil of oregano, and gargle with this solution.

    Second way is add 5 drops of oil of oregano to a little bit of juice and drink it.

    The oil of oregano will clear out mucus/phleghm and clear up the congestion.
    Reply
    If the problem is too much congestion due to mucus/phleghm, try oil of oregano.

    It comes in a small bottle with a dropper on top.

    It costs about $15, available at amazon, ebay, and health food stores, and Whole Foods.

    You can use oil of oregano 2 ways.

    First way is get a plastic cup, add a little bit of water, then add 5 drops of oil of oregano, and gargle with this solution.

    Second way is add 5 drops of oil of oregano to a little bit of juice and drink it.

    The oil of oregano will clear out mucus/phleghm and clear up the congestion.
     
    llyod23
    llyod23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 1527
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 12:12 AM ET #3

    yup i use the sinus rinse 4 or 5 times a week.  it works.  i just boil water, let it cool down, then add the salt and irrigate my sinuses.  just make the sure water isn't still too hot before your shoot it up your nose.
    Reply
    yup i use the sinus rinse 4 or 5 times a week.  it works.  i just boil water, let it cool down, then add the salt and irrigate my sinuses.  just make the sure water isn't still too hot before your shoot it up your nose.
     
    llyod23
    llyod23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 1527
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 12:18 AM ET #4

    but by works i mean it will decrease the frequency you get sinus irritation and congestion if you have chronic problems.  if you have a bacterial infection right now the rinse won't drastically alleviate your symptoms 
    Reply
    but by works i mean it will decrease the frequency you get sinus irritation and congestion if you have chronic problems.  if you have a bacterial infection right now the rinse won't drastically alleviate your symptoms 
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 12:30 AM ET #5

    Its good shit, it clears all sinus out, and you"ll be good to go! Works well also at clearing out sinus besides from common cold! Just purchase it, and use, it will work!
    Reply
    Its good shit, it clears all sinus out, and you"ll be good to go! Works well also at clearing out sinus besides from common cold! Just purchase it, and use, it will work!
     
    LRM704
    LRM704
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 11548
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 12:47 AM ET #6

    I agree it works.   Sinus infections are a bitch
    Reply
    I agree it works.   Sinus infections are a bitch
     
    koman22
    koman22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 324
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 1:14 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:

    I agree it works.   Sinus infections are a bitch

    Just got over a really bad one. Do whatever you can to get better and keep yourself that way. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:

    I agree it works.   Sinus infections are a bitch

    Just got over a really bad one. Do whatever you can to get better and keep yourself that way. 
     
    cardinalkid
    cardinalkid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1063
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 5:44 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by llyod23:

    but by works i mean it will decrease the frequency you get sinus irritation and congestion if you have chronic problems.  if you have a bacterial infection right now the rinse won't drastically alleviate your symptoms 

    ^This. If you already have a sinus infection a NeilMed won't do much. Using a NeilMed a couple times a week in a maintenance fashion has drastically reduced my sinus problems though.

    Good luck. Sinus problems  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by llyod23:

    but by works i mean it will decrease the frequency you get sinus irritation and congestion if you have chronic problems.  if you have a bacterial infection right now the rinse won't drastically alleviate your symptoms 

    ^This. If you already have a sinus infection a NeilMed won't do much. Using a NeilMed a couple times a week in a maintenance fashion has drastically reduced my sinus problems though.

    Good luck. Sinus problems  

     
    jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2033
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 6:38 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:

    I agree it works.   Sinus infections are a bitch

    I just got over a very bad one DAM the smell and tasre of that shit OMG I was useing alittle Vicks vaporub and putting alittle in each side of my nose to kill the smell and open up my sinus

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:

    I agree it works.   Sinus infections are a bitch

    I just got over a very bad one DAM the smell and tasre of that shit OMG I was useing alittle Vicks vaporub and putting alittle in each side of my nose to kill the smell and open up my sinus

     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 8:06 AM ET #10

    I had my septum straightened, adenoids removed, and sinus cavities scraped in February to cure my sleep apnea.  I had to do saline flushes for 3 months, twice a day.  i used a waterpik for that.  But now that i'm well passed the 3 months, and i have an open sinus system, i don't even blow my nose anymore.  if i feel any mucus in my sinuses, i use the NeilMed.  one flush clears my system for days. 

    i just use warm water out of the sink, i don't boil it.  my doctor said warm water out of the sink is fine (he's the ENT for the NY Giants).  Be careful not to squirt it too fast up your nose, because it can make it's way into your ear canal and cause some discomfort. 

    Reply

    I had my septum straightened, adenoids removed, and sinus cavities scraped in February to cure my sleep apnea.  I had to do saline flushes for 3 months, twice a day.  i used a waterpik for that.  But now that i'm well passed the 3 months, and i have an open sinus system, i don't even blow my nose anymore.  if i feel any mucus in my sinuses, i use the NeilMed.  one flush clears my system for days. 

    i just use warm water out of the sink, i don't boil it.  my doctor said warm water out of the sink is fine (he's the ENT for the NY Giants).  Be careful not to squirt it too fast up your nose, because it can make it's way into your ear canal and cause some discomfort. 

     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 10:36 AM ET #11

    Wow gunners, never thought I would be jealous of another man's nose Bet you can blow some serious rails.
    Reply
    Wow gunners, never thought I would be jealous of another man's nose Bet you can blow some serious rails.
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 10:50 AM ET #12

    haha, thanks.  i am a changed man after the surgery.  i had about the equivalent of a 1/2 nostril's breathing power before.  now i have full clear breathing in both nostrils.  you have no idea how good it feels. 
    Reply
    haha, thanks.  i am a changed man after the surgery.  i had about the equivalent of a 1/2 nostril's breathing power before.  now i have full clear breathing in both nostrils.  you have no idea how good it feels. 
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 11:04 AM ET #13

    wow thanks for all the advice.. but yeah the problem is that I already have the infection so the neilmed might not work as good. But i got Levaquin and apparently thats some really strong shit. Next time I feel stuff coming on after this is cleared, I will for sure use the rinse. Great advice
    Reply
    wow thanks for all the advice.. but yeah the problem is that I already have the infection so the neilmed might not work as good. But i got Levaquin and apparently thats some really strong shit. Next time I feel stuff coming on after this is cleared, I will for sure use the rinse. Great advice
     
    nbafan88
    nbafan88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 26899
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 12:12 PM ET #14

    you need to go to an allergist if you haven't done so already
    Reply
    you need to go to an allergist if you haven't done so already
     
    picc818
    picc818
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2002
    Posts: 2635
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 10:21 PM ET #15

    i've been using it the last few years. once you get past the sensation of the water going in one nostril and flushing through the other it's reaaly good. i use it when i feel a cold coming on and when i'm working in dirty, dusty conditions. amazing how much shit you inhale. recommend it highly.

    Reply

    i've been using it the last few years. once you get past the sensation of the water going in one nostril and flushing through the other it's reaaly good. i use it when i feel a cold coming on and when i'm working in dirty, dusty conditions. amazing how much shit you inhale. recommend it highly.

     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 11:15 PM ET #16

    yeah no doubt. tried it out today and it seemed to work a little. might not have worked too well because im already sick. but your right its weird having in come out the other nostril
    Reply
    yeah no doubt. tried it out today and it seemed to work a little. might not have worked too well because im already sick. but your right its weird having in come out the other nostril
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 11:23 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by nbafan88:

    you need to go to an allergist if you haven't done so already
    Yes...that helps...I have two dogs and I am allergic to pet dander, mold, mildew ,down feathers... a deviated septum...multiple sinus infections ...also dizzy too at times ...just took three rounds of avelox after ammoxocillin and predisone didnt work to clear up the infection...My ENT helped me through it...scoping me after each visit and giving me the medicines(for free) but still have residual discomfort and sinus congestion...also used a nasal spray called veramyst to decrease inflammation in the sinuses and he told me to take musinex too...he also gave me singulaur which sucked and refuse to take it...sinus problems can be chronic and surgery sometimes doesnt correct it...my ENT said my deviated septum was a 5 or 6 on a scale of one to ten...enough I guess for me to cause years of probs...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nbafan88:

    you need to go to an allergist if you haven't done so already
    Yes...that helps...I have two dogs and I am allergic to pet dander, mold, mildew ,down feathers... a deviated septum...multiple sinus infections ...also dizzy too at times ...just took three rounds of avelox after ammoxocillin and predisone didnt work to clear up the infection...My ENT helped me through it...scoping me after each visit and giving me the medicines(for free) but still have residual discomfort and sinus congestion...also used a nasal spray called veramyst to decrease inflammation in the sinuses and he told me to take musinex too...he also gave me singulaur which sucked and refuse to take it...sinus problems can be chronic and surgery sometimes doesnt correct it...my ENT said my deviated septum was a 5 or 6 on a scale of one to ten...enough I guess for me to cause years of probs...
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 11:25 PM ET #18

    I use a saline rinse too when the infection was at its peak...may restart it again to maintain as lately I also feel like you do again... ...
    Reply
    I use a saline rinse too when the infection was at its peak...may restart it again to maintain as lately I also feel like you do again... ...
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2010 - 6:16 PM ET #19

    Reply
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 11:02 PM ET #20

    any update...
    Reply
    any update...
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 6:59 PM ET #21

    well, the infection is still pretty bad and it seems to all be in my head. I used the rinse and it did seem to clear out my nose, but I still have some drainage coming down the back of my throat(ya, thats what she said). I am going tomorrow to get a CT scan to make sure this is what it is. I have been taking Levaquin now for like 6 days and I see no improvement in my dizziness. Sucks bad, but I hope I can find something out
    Reply
    well, the infection is still pretty bad and it seems to all be in my head. I used the rinse and it did seem to clear out my nose, but I still have some drainage coming down the back of my throat(ya, thats what she said). I am going tomorrow to get a CT scan to make sure this is what it is. I have been taking Levaquin now for like 6 days and I see no improvement in my dizziness. Sucks bad, but I hope I can find something out
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 8:14 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    well, the infection is still pretty bad and it seems to all be in my head. I used the rinse and it did seem to clear out my nose, but I still have some drainage coming down the back of my throat(ya, thats what she said). I am going tomorrow to get a CT scan to make sure this is what it is. I have been taking Levaquin now for like 6 days and I see no improvement in my dizziness. Sucks bad, but I hope I can find something out
    hope it works out for you...dizziness for me as well...back on amoxicillin and been scoped by a specialist ent doctor and he was able to replicate a dizzy spell by making me lay back and move my head to the left suddenly and said that some calcium in the inner ear looses that causes that and wasnt concerned...as much as I am anyway...it went away quickly but overall still feel like shit and have chronic sinusitus and a devaited septum so I know how you feel...are they only ct scanning your sinuses?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    well, the infection is still pretty bad and it seems to all be in my head. I used the rinse and it did seem to clear out my nose, but I still have some drainage coming down the back of my throat(ya, thats what she said). I am going tomorrow to get a CT scan to make sure this is what it is. I have been taking Levaquin now for like 6 days and I see no improvement in my dizziness. Sucks bad, but I hope I can find something out
    hope it works out for you...dizziness for me as well...back on amoxicillin and been scoped by a specialist ent doctor and he was able to replicate a dizzy spell by making me lay back and move my head to the left suddenly and said that some calcium in the inner ear looses that causes that and wasnt concerned...as much as I am anyway...it went away quickly but overall still feel like shit and have chronic sinusitus and a devaited septum so I know how you feel...are they only ct scanning your sinuses?
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 9:36 PM ET #23

    No, they are scanning my entire brain. They are doing this because I usually never have bad sinus' so they want to rule out any other scenarios. Have you ever taken Levaquin? I think this stuff makes me feel like shit. And also, can sinuses hit you all at like one moment? I was eating when it happened and then I havnt felt right since. I dont know but I hope we figure it all out tomorrow
    Reply
    No, they are scanning my entire brain. They are doing this because I usually never have bad sinus' so they want to rule out any other scenarios. Have you ever taken Levaquin? I think this stuff makes me feel like shit. And also, can sinuses hit you all at like one moment? I was eating when it happened and then I havnt felt right since. I dont know but I hope we figure it all out tomorrow
     
    nbafan88
    nbafan88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 26899
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 9:59 PM ET #24

    what kind of doctor did you go to?
    Reply
    what kind of doctor did you go to?
     
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 10:07 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    No, they are scanning my entire brain. They are doing this because I usually never have bad sinus' so they want to rule out any other scenarios. Have you ever taken Levaquin? I think this stuff makes me feel like shit. And also, can sinuses hit you all at like one moment? I was eating when it happened and then I havnt felt right since. I dont know but I hope we figure it all out tomorrow
    I have just taken 2 doses of avelox before and now just filled a script for amoxicillin as he saw inflammation inside my nasal passages today...the dizziness I hope is just another symptom of the chronic sinus problems I have had for years and I have had dizzness in years past that required me to be bed ridden. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    No, they are scanning my entire brain. They are doing this because I usually never have bad sinus' so they want to rule out any other scenarios. Have you ever taken Levaquin? I think this stuff makes me feel like shit. And also, can sinuses hit you all at like one moment? I was eating when it happened and then I havnt felt right since. I dont know but I hope we figure it all out tomorrow
    I have just taken 2 doses of avelox before and now just filled a script for amoxicillin as he saw inflammation inside my nasal passages today...the dizziness I hope is just another symptom of the chronic sinus problems I have had for years and I have had dizzness in years past that required me to be bed ridden. 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,508
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,146
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,725
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,007
    • HELP PLEASE 1,598
    • PART DEUX 229
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,139
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 924

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.