Yeah, I don't know her all that well because they met at college and I only visited on MSU home games while he was in school. She seems controlling to me but I'm not always there. He is very successful, smart, and happy. He is 24 and they have been together for 3.5 years. I have known my girlfriend for 27 months but not getting married for four more years because we both want to be established and make sure were ready. Everyone is different but I don't believe in marriage at such a young age. Thanks for all the responses everyone..much appreciated.
Sparty444 - There will be eight people.
Yeah, I don't know her all that well because they met at college and I only visited on MSU home games while he was in school. She seems controlling to me but I'm not always there. He is very successful, smart, and happy. He is 24 and they have been together for 3.5 years. I have known my girlfriend for 27 months but not getting married for four more years because we both want to be established and make sure were ready. Everyone is different but I don't believe in marriage at such a young age. Thanks for all the responses everyone..much appreciated.
I get your point that you guys can't have strippers or hookers. Maybe you can call this night a "boys night". You can go to a nearby club, have some booze or order pizza, watch porn, or some barbecue and beer. =)
I get your point that you guys can't have strippers or hookers. Maybe you can call this night a "boys night". You can go to a nearby club, have some booze or order pizza, watch porn, or some barbecue and beer. =)