Need Help For Bachelor Party Ideas Please
if you're in charge of everything you damn well be better getting drugs + hookers ![]()
I know...his fiance is totally against that. I plan on having it September 21 and the wedding is October 19. He even said himself no. I figured one month of time would be enough for her to cool down but he insists no. I have never done anything like this before and I have no idea.
if you're in charge of everything you damn well be better getting drugs + hookers ![]()
I know...his fiance is totally against that. I plan on having it September 21 and the wedding is October 19. He even said himself no. I figured one month of time would be enough for her to cool down but he insists no. I have never done anything like this before and I have no idea.
Your plan as stated is just so ... plain ... it's so plan b. I can understand the no drugs part ... everybody is different ... I'll leave it at that but NO strippers or hookers? This part is very inexcusable given the event. Strippers and hookers is the "must have", "the whole point", "the we've been looking forward to" part of the bachelor party. You can simply add the strippers and hookers at the end of all the stated ... golf, lunch, tigers game, casino and the finale ... person!!! This would dramatically change your yawning party to a bachelor party in a hurry. Trust me, don't be the brother that throws a picnic when he deserves a bachelor party. If you want a third grade sleep over for your bachelor party ... by all means do it ... but don't ruin for your brother.
Look I agree with you...but he has stated as well he doesn't want any. I guess I will ask some other people who are going what they want to do.
Your plan as stated is just so ... plain ... it's so plan b. I can understand the no drugs part ... everybody is different ... I'll leave it at that but NO strippers or hookers? This part is very inexcusable given the event. Strippers and hookers is the "must have", "the whole point", "the we've been looking forward to" part of the bachelor party. You can simply add the strippers and hookers at the end of all the stated ... golf, lunch, tigers game, casino and the finale ... person!!! This would dramatically change your yawning party to a bachelor party in a hurry. Trust me, don't be the brother that throws a picnic when he deserves a bachelor party. If you want a third grade sleep over for your bachelor party ... by all means do it ... but don't ruin for your brother.
Look I agree with you...but he has stated as well he doesn't want any. I guess I will ask some other people who are going what they want to do.
How about renting out a library for a night. You guys can read books to each other like it's storytime. Since it's a bachelor party.....You guys can even read books with cuss words out loud if you want to live a little!
How about renting out a library for a night. You guys can read books to each other like it's storytime. Since it's a bachelor party.....You guys can even read books with cuss words out loud if you want to live a little!
The Spatans play at Dame that day,make a weekend out of it,go to the game with the boys,tail gate,drink,chase tail. Sounds like a full weekend without pissing of the fiance and your brother.
Best idea yet.
Be safe yet raise a little Hell.
The Spatans play at Dame that day,make a weekend out of it,go to the game with the boys,tail gate,drink,chase tail. Sounds like a full weekend without pissing of the fiance and your brother.
Best idea yet.
Be safe yet raise a little Hell.
I think bachelor parties are overrated-
Why piss off people you're gonna have a close relationship with presumably forever-
I would honor your brother's wishes-
There will be plenty of opportunities for night/weekends out down the road- why taint the new sister in laws opinion of you forever for one night of "fun"?
You can still have a lot of fun without crossing the line that your brother has drawn-
BOL
I think bachelor parties are overrated-
Why piss off people you're gonna have a close relationship with presumably forever-
I would honor your brother's wishes-
There will be plenty of opportunities for night/weekends out down the road- why taint the new sister in laws opinion of you forever for one night of "fun"?
You can still have a lot of fun without crossing the line that your brother has drawn-
BOL
I hope you have an Alan style guy (from the Hangover movies in case you don't get the reference) that slips something in your food or drink in order to kick start this gathering you've planned.
Maybe do something you normally wouldn't do like pull up to a drive thru and order a bunch of random chit. Then pull up to the window with fools out the car!![]()
Honorable Mentions
Egging houses (although price of eggs has skyrocketed)
Drunken prank calls to each others coworkers
I hope you have an Alan style guy (from the Hangover movies in case you don't get the reference) that slips something in your food or drink in order to kick start this gathering you've planned.
Maybe do something you normally wouldn't do like pull up to a drive thru and order a bunch of random chit. Then pull up to the window with fools out the car!![]()
Honorable Mentions
Egging houses (although price of eggs has skyrocketed)
Drunken prank calls to each others coworkers
Just my 2 cents- probably gonna get blasted for this-
I think bachelor parties are overrated-
Why piss off people you're gonna have a close relationship with presumably forever-
I would honor your brother's wishes-
There will be plenty of opportunities for night/weekends out down the road- why taint the new sister in laws opinion of you forever for one night of "fun"?
You can still have a lot of fun without crossing the line that your brother has drawn-
BOL
I've avoided ém my entire life - just not my thing.
Just my 2 cents- probably gonna get blasted for this-
I think bachelor parties are overrated-
Why piss off people you're gonna have a close relationship with presumably forever-
I would honor your brother's wishes-
There will be plenty of opportunities for night/weekends out down the road- why taint the new sister in laws opinion of you forever for one night of "fun"?
You can still have a lot of fun without crossing the line that your brother has drawn-
BOL
I've avoided ém my entire life - just not my thing.
Last time I was at one a few years ago in Vegas I was tossed from the Aria Pool and Poker Room in a 24 hour span with a trip to a strip club in between. Man I miss weekends like that.
If there isn't the possibility of a good story stemming from this weekend then its probably not even worth doing. Maybe drop him off early in the night and carry on the festivities without him? Just an idea.
Last time I was at one a few years ago in Vegas I was tossed from the Aria Pool and Poker Room in a 24 hour span with a trip to a strip club in between. Man I miss weekends like that.
If there isn't the possibility of a good story stemming from this weekend then its probably not even worth doing. Maybe drop him off early in the night and carry on the festivities without him? Just an idea.
This is kind of sad. I'm actually hoping one of my buddies takes the plunge soon so we can have a bachelor party with strippers, booze, midgets, exotic animals, and maybe some Colombian treats.
Last time I was at one a few years ago in Vegas I was tossed from the Aria Pool and Poker Room in a 24 hour span with a trip to a strip club in between. Man I miss weekends like that.
If there isn't the possibility of a good story stemming from this weekend then its probably not even worth doing. Maybe drop him off early in the night and carry on the festivities without him? Just an idea.
Ktrain yeah I don't know...just trying to get some ideas together. Maybe it won't be called a bachelor's party...maybe a guys night instead..who knows. I just want to respect what he doesn't want and try to make it as fun as possible for him...whatever that may be.
This is kind of sad. I'm actually hoping one of my buddies takes the plunge soon so we can have a bachelor party with strippers, booze, midgets, exotic animals, and maybe some Colombian treats.
Last time I was at one a few years ago in Vegas I was tossed from the Aria Pool and Poker Room in a 24 hour span with a trip to a strip club in between. Man I miss weekends like that.
If there isn't the possibility of a good story stemming from this weekend then its probably not even worth doing. Maybe drop him off early in the night and carry on the festivities without him? Just an idea.
Ktrain yeah I don't know...just trying to get some ideas together. Maybe it won't be called a bachelor's party...maybe a guys night instead..who knows. I just want to respect what he doesn't want and try to make it as fun as possible for him...whatever that may be.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,879
- PART DEUX 146
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,267
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,214
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,226
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
