• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    My niece is getting fat

    «First Previous 123
    Sparky10191
    cave0707
    ShadowWarrior
    HutchEmAll
    slikstiks99
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5405
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 8:59 AM ET #51

    Whatever you do...do NOT show her this thread. She won't change with all these people in here asking for pictures. 
    Reply
    Whatever you do...do NOT show her this thread. She won't change with all these people in here asking for pictures. 
     
    cave0707
    cave0707
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 10:29 AM ET #52

    I'm shocked at the number of responses.  Let me expand.  Her mom is going through a SECOND divorce, so she's had to experience a broken home.  She's a child from the first marriage.  I'd say she's pretty depressed.  Two of her siblings are now living with the second father.  I took her out for some coffee last night after work and she has some "I hate the world", "I hate my parents" type grudge.  I just listened.  So given all the hurt she's going through now, I don't see how I can say, "by the way, why are you the only fat behind in this house?".  She's a big girl, very chubby, NOT a whale just yet.  Maybe I should excercise with her but I leave at 6:30 am and get home around 8:30pm Monday thru Friday.  By the time I get home, I'm so damned tired.  With this schedule, I cannot monitor her food intake.  Maybe I can suggest eating healthy, but it's hard because she cooks her own food and eats at her own schedule.  We just don't dine together because my hours Monday thru Friday are long.  Need to get some work done, will expand more a lil later.  I will not post pictures of her here.  That would be wrong.  Her mother (my sister), i'd consider it but whatz the point of that given the subject is about her fat behind daughter.

    Reply

    I'm shocked at the number of responses.  Let me expand.  Her mom is going through a SECOND divorce, so she's had to experience a broken home.  She's a child from the first marriage.  I'd say she's pretty depressed.  Two of her siblings are now living with the second father.  I took her out for some coffee last night after work and she has some "I hate the world", "I hate my parents" type grudge.  I just listened.  So given all the hurt she's going through now, I don't see how I can say, "by the way, why are you the only fat behind in this house?".  She's a big girl, very chubby, NOT a whale just yet.  Maybe I should excercise with her but I leave at 6:30 am and get home around 8:30pm Monday thru Friday.  By the time I get home, I'm so damned tired.  With this schedule, I cannot monitor her food intake.  Maybe I can suggest eating healthy, but it's hard because she cooks her own food and eats at her own schedule.  We just don't dine together because my hours Monday thru Friday are long.  Need to get some work done, will expand more a lil later.  I will not post pictures of her here.  That would be wrong.  Her mother (my sister), i'd consider it but whatz the point of that given the subject is about her fat behind daughter.

     
    ShadowWarrior
    ShadowWarrior
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 7112
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 10:38 AM ET #53

    Emotional issues are especially troubling at these critical teen years.  Counseling or peer pressure would be the only answers IMO.  She is fortunate she has a compassionate blood relative as it seems obvious her mom is too wrapped up in her own affairs.  Is it possible for your wife or step siblings to offer help or encouragement? With your schedule I do not see much way to help.
    Reply
    Emotional issues are especially troubling at these critical teen years.  Counseling or peer pressure would be the only answers IMO.  She is fortunate she has a compassionate blood relative as it seems obvious her mom is too wrapped up in her own affairs.  Is it possible for your wife or step siblings to offer help or encouragement? With your schedule I do not see much way to help.
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 10:55 AM ET #54

    I like 'em a little on the big side.  Can I have her number?
    Reply
    I like 'em a little on the big side.  Can I have her number?
     
    cave0707
    cave0707
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 11:06 AM ET #55

    No number hutch, she too young for you!
    Reply
    No number hutch, she too young for you!
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 2:00 PM ET #56

    Maybe show her the adds on craigslist and dating sites that go like this:

    "I am big but not obscene."

    "Must not mind bigger women"

    "I am a BBW"

    Reply

    Maybe show her the adds on craigslist and dating sites that go like this:

    "I am big but not obscene."

    "Must not mind bigger women"

    "I am a BBW"

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 2:03 PM ET #57

    Does she have a boyfriend?  Maybe he can post in the "fattest girl I ever boned" thread.  
    Reply
    Does she have a boyfriend?  Maybe he can post in the "fattest girl I ever boned" thread.  
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 7:40 PM ET #58

    actually a lot of good advice in this thread



    Reply
    actually a lot of good advice in this thread



     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 7:45 PM ET #59

    Tough one.

    She's not going to change until she wants to change.

    Sounds to me like she smokes a lot of weed if she is lazy, fat, and unmotivated to improve her life.

    If I were you, I'd go to her mother and have a real serious conversation to get the ball rolling. Don't call her daughter fat and stuff, just tell her how concerned you are. Thats what I'd do.
    Reply
    Tough one.

    She's not going to change until she wants to change.

    Sounds to me like she smokes a lot of weed if she is lazy, fat, and unmotivated to improve her life.

    If I were you, I'd go to her mother and have a real serious conversation to get the ball rolling. Don't call her daughter fat and stuff, just tell her how concerned you are. Thats what I'd do.
     
    mncppc54
    mncppc54
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 2434
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 9:04 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Just keep her away from black guys.  Unless the guy is the next LeBron.  

    Why are you blaming black guys for this pig's obesity. That's offensive.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Just keep her away from black guys.  Unless the guy is the next LeBron.  

    Why are you blaming black guys for this pig's obesity. That's offensive.

     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 11:37 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    My niece is temporarily living with me (one or two years tops) and she is just getting fatter and fatter by the day.  She's 18 years old and very sensitive to this topic but I'm worried she's gunna turn into a whale.  If she were my daughter I'd handle her a certain way but damn, there's some lines an uncle can't cross IMO and this I think is one of them ... or no?  She's freaking lazy, super dumb and has zero ambition in life.  It's very frusterating and very sad at the same time.  Somtimes she comes off as the *know it all* which just annoys the sh*t outta me.


    If she's this young and isn't self aware of her looks and weight she will look like this.

     https://4.bp.blogspot.com/--yLo7Wkivtw/TdRCW9UQ8YI/AAAAAAAAABU/7Kh5dLSHj0o/s1600/ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    My niece is temporarily living with me (one or two years tops) and she is just getting fatter and fatter by the day.  She's 18 years old and very sensitive to this topic but I'm worried she's gunna turn into a whale.  If she were my daughter I'd handle her a certain way but damn, there's some lines an uncle can't cross IMO and this I think is one of them ... or no?  She's freaking lazy, super dumb and has zero ambition in life.  It's very frusterating and very sad at the same time.  Somtimes she comes off as the *know it all* which just annoys the sh*t outta me.


    If she's this young and isn't self aware of her looks and weight she will look like this.

     https://4.bp.blogspot.com/--yLo7Wkivtw/TdRCW9UQ8YI/AAAAAAAAABU/7Kh5dLSHj0o/s1600/ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg



     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9042
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 11:43 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Does she have a boyfriend?  Maybe he can post in the "fattest girl I ever boned" thread.  

    LMAO 

    Do you have a link for this thread?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Does she have a boyfriend?  Maybe he can post in the "fattest girl I ever boned" thread.  

    LMAO 

    Do you have a link for this thread?

     
    McBallin
    McBallin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2012 - 2:29 AM ET #63

    your an adult, she is still a kid man.  Explain to her exactly how you feel, if she doesn't like it who gives a garbage.  You did your part in telling her, and remind her that she will regret it for the rest of her life.  Simple as that buddy 
    Reply
    your an adult, she is still a kid man.  Explain to her exactly how you feel, if she doesn't like it who gives a garbage.  You did your part in telling her, and remind her that she will regret it for the rest of her life.  Simple as that buddy 
     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2012 - 2:33 AM ET #64

    tell that fat hamster to hit the gym

    or 

    be a good uncle and keep feeding that hungry hungry hippo...
    im sure shes getting hi in your basement or wherever u keep that teletubby lol 
    Reply
    tell that fat hamster to hit the gym

    or 

    be a good uncle and keep feeding that hungry hungry hippo...
    im sure shes getting hi in your basement or wherever u keep that teletubby lol 
     
    EastOakland
    EastOakland
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 4489
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2012 - 3:27 AM ET #65

    At least you know what to get her for her bday and Christmas....a McDonalds Gift card.
    Reply
    At least you know what to get her for her bday and Christmas....a McDonalds Gift card.
     
    EastOakland
    EastOakland
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 4489
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2012 - 3:29 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    tell that fat hamster to hit the gym

    or 

    be a good uncle and keep feeding that hungry hungry hippo...
    im sure shes getting hi in your basement or wherever u keep that teletubby lol 

    Haahahhaahhahaha, that was hella funny bruh. I am truely laughing at this comment.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    tell that fat hamster to hit the gym

    or 

    be a good uncle and keep feeding that hungry hungry hippo...
    im sure shes getting hi in your basement or wherever u keep that teletubby lol 

    Haahahhaahhahaha, that was hella funny bruh. I am truely laughing at this comment.

     
    cpfs146
    cpfs146
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2012 - 4:09 AM ET #67

    What's her favorite food? I'm really down for a Doritos locos tacos, right about now !
    Reply
    What's her favorite food? I'm really down for a Doritos locos tacos, right about now !
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2012 - 9:21 AM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

    LMAO 

    Do you have a link for this thread?


    I don't and I've asked anyone who might to post it.  It's a top 5 thread in the history of Covers IMO.  Although with the recent changes, it's probably about half as amusing.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

    LMAO 

    Do you have a link for this thread?


    I don't and I've asked anyone who might to post it.  It's a top 5 thread in the history of Covers IMO.  Although with the recent changes, it's probably about half as amusing.  
     
     
    tazs_crew
    tazs_crew
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 25932
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2012 - 10:32 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by gold6185:

    You'd better hire a carpenter to reinforce the floor boards of your house.


    lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gold6185:

    You'd better hire a carpenter to reinforce the floor boards of your house.


    lol
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 590
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,583
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,059
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,656

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.