StreakSurvivor and other contests are essentially covers clickbait. Save the vitriol for others .... give me an opportunity via cell, skype, and you’ll understand. You’re free to hang up at any time.
My Gambling Dilema.
FELLAS!!!, we're on the same team. I don't want your money. I don't want your time. What do I want??? I want to give you simple knowledge that will offset the advantages used to build all the 'Taj Mahals' on the strip. IT IS A FREE GIFT, did I say we're on the same team? Totals4U & 666Les brought out the knives, but generally, I see valid points, "its a scam, or why share it"? Listen, I get it, its hard to sift thru all the evil in this realm. Implying me to be a tout couldn't be further from the truth. Again, I get it. I'll cut to the chase. This past Sunday Night, I had a seminole moment, watching 60 Minutes. The segment was about innovator / entrepreneur, Elon Musk. This wasn't the focal point, but he stated that there are open patents for Teslas' designs regarding electric cars. For the 'greater good' he's willing to share the information to competition, for a better, cleaner, earth. So, I'm not willing to share my system (which has stood the test of time) on the forum, but if anyone wants to discuss, listen, and I encourage debate, I'm willing to share. They've taken enough, time to take back.
=============================
This should be a good lesson for everyone
Don't smoke weed more than 4 hours straight
Otherwise you'll go into chat rooms with dilemma's the Taj Majal getting Seminole moment's
which reminds I had a Seminole Moment, I went for an Air Boat ride west of Miami at the Seminole Indian camp
I need to share alson and I do so post posting on King of covers contests which you should be doing
vs the Trippy rap
FELLAS!!!, we're on the same team. I don't want your money. I don't want your time. What do I want??? I want to give you simple knowledge that will offset the advantages used to build all the 'Taj Mahals' on the strip. IT IS A FREE GIFT, did I say we're on the same team? Totals4U & 666Les brought out the knives, but generally, I see valid points, "its a scam, or why share it"? Listen, I get it, its hard to sift thru all the evil in this realm. Implying me to be a tout couldn't be further from the truth. Again, I get it. I'll cut to the chase. This past Sunday Night, I had a seminole moment, watching 60 Minutes. The segment was about innovator / entrepreneur, Elon Musk. This wasn't the focal point, but he stated that there are open patents for Teslas' designs regarding electric cars. For the 'greater good' he's willing to share the information to competition, for a better, cleaner, earth. So, I'm not willing to share my system (which has stood the test of time) on the forum, but if anyone wants to discuss, listen, and I encourage debate, I'm willing to share. They've taken enough, time to take back.
=============================
This should be a good lesson for everyone
Don't smoke weed more than 4 hours straight
Otherwise you'll go into chat rooms with dilemma's the Taj Majal getting Seminole moment's
which reminds I had a Seminole Moment, I went for an Air Boat ride west of Miami at the Seminole Indian camp
I need to share alson and I do so post posting on King of covers contests which you should be doing
vs the Trippy rap
FELLAS!!!, we're on the same team. I don't want your money. I don't want your time. What do I want??? I want to give you simple knowledge that will offset the advantages used to build all the 'Taj Mahals' on the strip. IT IS A FREE GIFT, did I say we're on the same team? Totals4U & 666Les brought out the knives, but generally, I see valid points, "its a scam, or why share it"? Listen, I get it, its hard to sift thru all the evil in this realm. Implying me to be a tout couldn't be further from the truth. Again, I get it. I'll cut to the chase. This past Sunday Night, I had a seminole moment, watching 60 Minutes. The segment was about innovator / entrepreneur, Elon Musk. This wasn't the focal point, but he stated that there are open patents for Teslas' designs regarding electric cars. For the 'greater good' he's willing to share the information to competition, for a better, cleaner, earth. So, I'm not willing to share my system (which has stood the test of time) on the forum, but if anyone wants to discuss, listen, and I encourage debate, I'm willing to share. They've taken enough, time to take back.
Love it that you had a "SEMINOLE MOMENT" ..funny stuff indeed...
FELLAS!!!, we're on the same team. I don't want your money. I don't want your time. What do I want??? I want to give you simple knowledge that will offset the advantages used to build all the 'Taj Mahals' on the strip. IT IS A FREE GIFT, did I say we're on the same team? Totals4U & 666Les brought out the knives, but generally, I see valid points, "its a scam, or why share it"? Listen, I get it, its hard to sift thru all the evil in this realm. Implying me to be a tout couldn't be further from the truth. Again, I get it. I'll cut to the chase. This past Sunday Night, I had a seminole moment, watching 60 Minutes. The segment was about innovator / entrepreneur, Elon Musk. This wasn't the focal point, but he stated that there are open patents for Teslas' designs regarding electric cars. For the 'greater good' he's willing to share the information to competition, for a better, cleaner, earth. So, I'm not willing to share my system (which has stood the test of time) on the forum, but if anyone wants to discuss, listen, and I encourage debate, I'm willing to share. They've taken enough, time to take back.
Love it that you had a "SEMINOLE MOMENT" ..funny stuff indeed...
Thx ZebraKiller & BryantBarzal, .... in the gambling realm, having good intentions isn't enough. Even if you have the cure to cancer, their ego would rather let the cancer spread.
Thx ZebraKiller & BryantBarzal, .... in the gambling realm, having good intentions isn't enough. Even if you have the cure to cancer, their ego would rather let the cancer spread.
What's the matter? You bothered?You're a practicing scholar !Stack dollars or put em in your mattress or socks worstThing that could happenYou could piss , have an accidentMany Benjamin franklins in liquid that stanks a bitClinging to the tit of " is this wisdom should I unshackle it ? "I mean holy hell what the fuckkExpose how you've grown your wealth trust in usIf notThen kick rocksWhile wearing a gold Rolex diamonds shining in the lightIt's fine I'll be to the side defeated just cryin ridin my bike.....
What's the matter? You bothered?You're a practicing scholar !Stack dollars or put em in your mattress or socks worstThing that could happenYou could piss , have an accidentMany Benjamin franklins in liquid that stanks a bitClinging to the tit of " is this wisdom should I unshackle it ? "I mean holy hell what the fuckkExpose how you've grown your wealth trust in usIf notThen kick rocksWhile wearing a gold Rolex diamonds shining in the lightIt's fine I'll be to the side defeated just cryin ridin my bike.....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
