My Gambling Dilema.
MIZUNO, why do you feel a desire that you need to share it with others outside of your wife? You have shared it with us at covers and trust me, we understand the world you are talking about (hence why you and countless others, including myself, come here on the regular). Are you wanting to share it with someone else in real life? What about a best friend?
MIZUNO, why do you feel a desire that you need to share it with others outside of your wife? You have shared it with us at covers and trust me, we understand the world you are talking about (hence why you and countless others, including myself, come here on the regular). Are you wanting to share it with someone else in real life? What about a best friend?
MoneyManager, All excellent questions, I'm going to address the one about the kids. Yes, kids. No, I don't foresee myself teaching it to them. It's just not the legacy I want to leave when I exit this rock. Earlier in the thread I mention already being asked to leave a book. They were very professional upon exit. Sorry I can't address all your questions, you'd be great to have lunch with because your thought provoking, and made me reflect. I think GoldenGoose said it best with the first response. I find myself chuckling at all the systems, the truth is so narrow, and mine is steeped in mathematics. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I've conversed/paid Ivy league grads, and they've assured me it's not flawed. Didn't tell them it was sports wagering.
“Full many a gem of purest ray serene
The dark unfathomed caves of ocean bear:
Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,
And waste its sweetness on the desert air.”
~~~~~Thomas Gray
To those who can appreciate beauty in it's unspoiled and sacred setting, for it is they who truly understand. To those who can't, who would abuse such beauty, the heell with you all.
MoneyManager, All excellent questions, I'm going to address the one about the kids. Yes, kids. No, I don't foresee myself teaching it to them. It's just not the legacy I want to leave when I exit this rock. Earlier in the thread I mention already being asked to leave a book. They were very professional upon exit. Sorry I can't address all your questions, you'd be great to have lunch with because your thought provoking, and made me reflect. I think GoldenGoose said it best with the first response. I find myself chuckling at all the systems, the truth is so narrow, and mine is steeped in mathematics. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I've conversed/paid Ivy league grads, and they've assured me it's not flawed. Didn't tell them it was sports wagering.
“Full many a gem of purest ray serene
The dark unfathomed caves of ocean bear:
Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,
And waste its sweetness on the desert air.”
~~~~~Thomas Gray
To those who can appreciate beauty in it's unspoiled and sacred setting, for it is they who truly understand. To those who can't, who would abuse such beauty, the heell with you all.
“Full many a gem of purest ray serene
The dark unfathomed caves of ocean bear:
Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,
And waste its sweetness on the desert air.”
~~~~~Thomas Gray
To those who can appreciate beauty in it's unspoiled and sacred setting, for it is they who truly understand. To those who can't, who would abuse such beauty, the heell with you all.
“Full many a gem of purest ray serene
The dark unfathomed caves of ocean bear:
Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,
And waste its sweetness on the desert air.”
~~~~~Thomas Gray
To those who can appreciate beauty in it's unspoiled and sacred setting, for it is they who truly understand. To those who can't, who would abuse such beauty, the heell with you all.
568 posts on covers.com and you have not started any posts on posting a play but you have posted about your weight,your diet plan,the presidental odds,racketball,why gambling feels dirty,and some smack in a SALTY post, and you actually posted about a tout on the radio and why isn't it illegal to talk about gambling on games on the radio? A witty covers player also posted a humorous take that the LAPD busted down his door because he bet USC Trojans as a 7.5 favorite and you posted back clueless.
MIZ I'm calling bullsh*t
568 posts on covers.com and you have not started any posts on posting a play but you have posted about your weight,your diet plan,the presidental odds,racketball,why gambling feels dirty,and some smack in a SALTY post, and you actually posted about a tout on the radio and why isn't it illegal to talk about gambling on games on the radio? A witty covers player also posted a humorous take that the LAPD busted down his door because he bet USC Trojans as a 7.5 favorite and you posted back clueless.
MIZ I'm calling bullsh*t
Also-MIZUNO22 has over 2000 plays on StreakSurvivor his great system has given him a best of 9 wins and he is below .500 on his picks. He lives in OHIO,he makes his money betting sports?????,but his favorite sportbook is MGM Grand? He's 40+ years old and his occupation is degenerate and he use to weigh over 300lb, favorite team Browns/fav player Brian Sipe
I"m calling double bullsh*t on this Buckeye.
Also-MIZUNO22 has over 2000 plays on StreakSurvivor his great system has given him a best of 9 wins and he is below .500 on his picks. He lives in OHIO,he makes his money betting sports?????,but his favorite sportbook is MGM Grand? He's 40+ years old and his occupation is degenerate and he use to weigh over 300lb, favorite team Browns/fav player Brian Sipe
I"m calling double bullsh*t on this Buckeye.
Also-MIZUNO22 has over 2000 plays on StreakSurvivor his great system has given him a best of 9 wins and he is below .500 on his picks. He lives in OHIO,he makes his money betting sports?????,but his favorite sportbook is MGM Grand? He's 40+ years old and his occupation is degenerate and he use to weigh over 300lb, favorite team Browns/fav player Brian Sipe
I"m calling double bullsh*t on this Buckeye.
Also-MIZUNO22 has over 2000 plays on StreakSurvivor his great system has given him a best of 9 wins and he is below .500 on his picks. He lives in OHIO,he makes his money betting sports?????,but his favorite sportbook is MGM Grand? He's 40+ years old and his occupation is degenerate and he use to weigh over 300lb, favorite team Browns/fav player Brian Sipe
I"m calling double bullsh*t on this Buckeye.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
