It just takes time Chris. Life will be blur for a while but everything is going to be ok.
Feel free to inbox me if you'd ever like to chat.
Prayers for your mom, yourself and your entire family
You know what? You're the same A$$HOLE that had the whole fake "girl out my league" thread that I called you out on:
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102116865
....... and then now you're able to post sports wagering B.S. during your time of "mourning????"
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=213&sub=102143860
So, do you just get off on the "sympathy" part, or is getting strangers to open up to you what gets you off? Or, did you forget that you even posted this? Despite whatever the "truth" is, I'm claiming B.S. on the whole thing........
You're pretty fukkin sick dude........
You Mother's probably living a good life, and a nice person who has no idea what a dirtbag her son is...........
Everybody stop with the "Well-Wishing" for this "poor soul"...........
I'd like to hope it's not, but as a gambler, I'm betting the fukkin' house that it's all FAKE................
Go get some mental help, immediately!!!!!!!!!!
You know what? You're the same A$$HOLE that had the whole fake "girl out my league" thread that I called you out on:
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102116865
....... and then now you're able to post sports wagering B.S. during your time of "mourning????"
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=213&sub=102143860
So, do you just get off on the "sympathy" part, or is getting strangers to open up to you what gets you off? Or, did you forget that you even posted this? Despite whatever the "truth" is, I'm claiming B.S. on the whole thing........
You're pretty fukkin sick dude........
You Mother's probably living a good life, and a nice person who has no idea what a dirtbag her son is...........
Everybody stop with the "Well-Wishing" for this "poor soul"...........
I'd like to hope it's not, but as a gambler, I'm betting the fukkin' house that it's all FAKE................
Go get some mental help, immediately!!!!!!!!!!
