• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    mother will be passing away tonight

    12 Next Last»
    User592150
    SportsFan9698
    isport
    TheDrizzle77
    docterd597
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3000
    Posts: 33
    12 Next Last»
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 1:46 AM ET #1

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Post Deleted
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 2:07 AM ET #2

    Life and death is a very tough subject.  I'm sorry to hear you are going through this.  Mother nature has caught up to her... and it appears her time is due.  

    Reflect on the good times, the great advice, and the support she had for you in earlier years.  The fact that you decided to post about this says something about what you think about her and the pain you feel now.

    She is suffering.  I hope the rest is a bit more peaceful.  I hope you process this correctly and move one.  It is what she would want.

    Reply
    Life and death is a very tough subject.  I'm sorry to hear you are going through this.  Mother nature has caught up to her... and it appears her time is due.  

    Reflect on the good times, the great advice, and the support she had for you in earlier years.  The fact that you decided to post about this says something about what you think about her and the pain you feel now.

    She is suffering.  I hope the rest is a bit more peaceful.  I hope you process this correctly and move one.  It is what she would want.

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 2:12 AM ET #3

    Why are you posting about this, and not on the red-eye to see her?

    I have had a few serious family crisis before... and I don't go to post about it... I go deal with it.

    Go see her now.  
    Reply
    Why are you posting about this, and not on the red-eye to see her?

    I have had a few serious family crisis before... and I don't go to post about it... I go deal with it.

    Go see her now.  
     
    isport
    isport
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1138
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 2:18 AM ET #4

    The last thing you should be doing is this thread ffs. Condolences.
    Reply
    The last thing you should be doing is this thread ffs. Condolences.
     
    TheDrizzle77
    TheDrizzle77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2685
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 2:22 AM ET #5

    What Sportsfan and isport said.

    If your mother is still fighting for her life, you should be with her and family, not on Covers General Discussion. 

    Blessings to your mother.

     

    Reply

    What Sportsfan and isport said.

    If your mother is still fighting for her life, you should be with her and family, not on Covers General Discussion. 

    Blessings to your mother.

     

     
    docterd597
    docterd597
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 6:05 AM ET #6

    Reply
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:01 AM ET #7

      Sorry to hear this Chris.  Stay strong man.  
    Reply
      Sorry to hear this Chris.  Stay strong man.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:35 AM ET #8

    My Mom has been dying for the last 5 years.  An Aneurism in the brain that can set itself off at any time.  Which it has.  Strokes two years apart. Leaving different damages to manage. Comes and goes setting itself off like a sick prankster.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    My Mom has been dying for the last 5 years.  An Aneurism in the brain that can set itself off at any time.  Which it has.  Strokes two years apart. Leaving different damages to manage. Comes and goes setting itself off like a sick prankster.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 3:21 PM ET #9

     Lost my Mom 10 months ago ...........& my Dad about 8 years ago.
     Put your life on hold & go be with her. You have a lot of life left......she, apparently, doesn't.
    Reply
     Lost my Mom 10 months ago ...........& my Dad about 8 years ago.
     Put your life on hold & go be with her. You have a lot of life left......she, apparently, doesn't.
     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9460
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 5:50 PM ET #10

    The universe always changes and many people are in similar situations.  When we enter uncharted territory at first, we can expect to go through the following stages.  Shock. sorrow, anger, justification and finally acceptance.  In the long run, time heals all wounds.
    Reply
    The universe always changes and many people are in similar situations.  When we enter uncharted territory at first, we can expect to go through the following stages.  Shock. sorrow, anger, justification and finally acceptance.  In the long run, time heals all wounds.
     
    Jamil100
    Jamil100
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 6:35 PM ET #11

    I am really sorry to hear. My prayers to her and your family. 

    Also to Sports, Mugg, Goose, and everyone who has to suffer through times like this. Its horrible. 
    Reply
    I am really sorry to hear. My prayers to her and your family. 

    Also to Sports, Mugg, Goose, and everyone who has to suffer through times like this. Its horrible. 
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:51 PM ET #12


    My mother is very ill as well (Alzheimer's).  They'll both be in a better place.  That's what I believe anyways.

     


    Reply

    My mother is very ill as well (Alzheimer's).  They'll both be in a better place.  That's what I believe anyways.

     


     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:42 PM ET #13

    Very sorry to hear this.  Just have to be with her and comfort her as best you can. Surround yourself and her with family and friends. 
    If Covers is a good place for you to bring this up just to talk about it, then I know all the folks on here will talk with you and be sympathetic.  In times like these it is good to talk with the folks you know best and maybe these folks here are the friends you have.  So I join the others in wishing you comfort and sympathize with you in this time. 
    Reply
    Very sorry to hear this.  Just have to be with her and comfort her as best you can. Surround yourself and her with family and friends. 
    If Covers is a good place for you to bring this up just to talk about it, then I know all the folks on here will talk with you and be sympathetic.  In times like these it is good to talk with the folks you know best and maybe these folks here are the friends you have.  So I join the others in wishing you comfort and sympathize with you in this time. 
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:21 PM ET #14

    Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 11:47 PM ET #15

    Reply
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 12:24 AM ET #16


    MUGG
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    MUGG
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2015 - 10:49 PM ET #17

    Best wishes
    Reply
    Best wishes
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2015 - 12:11 AM ET #18

    Very sorry. Losing mom is beyond words and hopefully you have some quality time w/her. Losty my dad an brother btb brother and now my mom has 6-8 months and I fly back an forth.. We all do the best we can through it.

    Mugg, didn't know, heart out to you brother.

     

    Reply

    Very sorry. Losing mom is beyond words and hopefully you have some quality time w/her. Losty my dad an brother btb brother and now my mom has 6-8 months and I fly back an forth.. We all do the best we can through it.

    Mugg, didn't know, heart out to you brother.

     

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2015 - 2:18 AM ET #19

    I am sorry you are going through something hard, but I think it's easy to think being on covers is helpful but in the end you are not present.

    Death is a part of life and being present in the moment is difficult to tolerate but getting through it will help you heal better and grow. Being disconnected and escaping on a website may seem helpful at the time but I would give you the advice to stop now.

    It may seem more painful, but you will want to remember this time for what is it and being in the moment and not being on your phone talking to strangers, many of them company you wouldn't want to keep in real life.

    Want to be clear that I am not criticizing you or rejecting you. I just think even though it is painful, not being afraid of the pain and being present with your mom and yourself will be a better road for you and her.

    My two cents
    Reply
    I am sorry you are going through something hard, but I think it's easy to think being on covers is helpful but in the end you are not present.

    Death is a part of life and being present in the moment is difficult to tolerate but getting through it will help you heal better and grow. Being disconnected and escaping on a website may seem helpful at the time but I would give you the advice to stop now.

    It may seem more painful, but you will want to remember this time for what is it and being in the moment and not being on your phone talking to strangers, many of them company you wouldn't want to keep in real life.

    Want to be clear that I am not criticizing you or rejecting you. I just think even though it is painful, not being afraid of the pain and being present with your mom and yourself will be a better road for you and her.

    My two cents
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2015 - 2:23 AM ET #20

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2015 - 3:12 AM ET #21

    You're where you need to be- which is with her...
    That's all that matters-

    Reply
    You're where you need to be- which is with her...
    That's all that matters-

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2015 - 4:31 AM ET #22


    They will medicate your mother with morphine or a similar opiate to relieve the severe pain.  This will make her sleep or be incoherent when you see her awake.  Just so you know.  Hospitals can be irritating when trying to get information from them even with family members. 


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    They will medicate your mother with morphine or a similar opiate to relieve the severe pain.  This will make her sleep or be incoherent when you see her awake.  Just so you know.  Hospitals can be irritating when trying to get information from them even with family members. 


     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2015 - 4:25 PM ET #23

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2015 - 5:33 PM ET #24

    I lost my mom coming up on 2 years ago. It gets some easier, but not a lot. I was VERY close to my mom. I am a big Maryland Terrapin fan and she became one and I as much as I could would come home to watch the games with her. She had problems with breathing, we went to the hospital, they said her diabetes was out of wack and gave her some insulin. She still was having problems breathing took her back, she had blood clot's, scheduled her for emergency surgery. She stayed in the hospital for around a month and a half and passed away. I joined a gym and talked her into going and she had recently lost 85 lbs at 64 years old. Now as far as dealing with the passing, sigh, it was the hardest thing I have dealt with in my life. Some advice, tell her how you feel about her. I talked to my  mom every day of my life and told her I loved her multiple times a day and I still feel like it wasn't enough. Tell her how much she means to you and how lucky you were to have her and be her son. Say anything you can because (and I hope things get better) but if they don't you will feel guilty. I was a good son to my mom like 97% of the time. I remember good times, but dwell on the 3%. I took off work (FMLA) unpaid to take care of her. I would suggest doing that. I am no fan of hospitals either, but you will cherish the time. I hope she regains her thoughts and mind if it is her time. I spent a lot of time just holding my mom's hand and giving her lots of kisses. Again I hope she gets better, but if the day comes that they tell you she may pass soon, be there. It was the worse fcking day of my life and the worse. But my mom knew I was there and holding her hand nearly the entire day. It's very hard seeing the person you love slip away, but hopefully it adds some comfort to them that you are there with her. Keep us informed, I know I typed a lot, but it didn't seem like something I wanted to not put thought into. 
    Reply
    I lost my mom coming up on 2 years ago. It gets some easier, but not a lot. I was VERY close to my mom. I am a big Maryland Terrapin fan and she became one and I as much as I could would come home to watch the games with her. She had problems with breathing, we went to the hospital, they said her diabetes was out of wack and gave her some insulin. She still was having problems breathing took her back, she had blood clot's, scheduled her for emergency surgery. She stayed in the hospital for around a month and a half and passed away. I joined a gym and talked her into going and she had recently lost 85 lbs at 64 years old. Now as far as dealing with the passing, sigh, it was the hardest thing I have dealt with in my life. Some advice, tell her how you feel about her. I talked to my  mom every day of my life and told her I loved her multiple times a day and I still feel like it wasn't enough. Tell her how much she means to you and how lucky you were to have her and be her son. Say anything you can because (and I hope things get better) but if they don't you will feel guilty. I was a good son to my mom like 97% of the time. I remember good times, but dwell on the 3%. I took off work (FMLA) unpaid to take care of her. I would suggest doing that. I am no fan of hospitals either, but you will cherish the time. I hope she regains her thoughts and mind if it is her time. I spent a lot of time just holding my mom's hand and giving her lots of kisses. Again I hope she gets better, but if the day comes that they tell you she may pass soon, be there. It was the worse fcking day of my life and the worse. But my mom knew I was there and holding her hand nearly the entire day. It's very hard seeing the person you love slip away, but hopefully it adds some comfort to them that you are there with her. Keep us informed, I know I typed a lot, but it didn't seem like something I wanted to not put thought into. 
     
     
    BigChris51
    BigChris51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1096
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2015 - 2:41 AM ET #25

    Hey Chris.

    I dunno if you've ever lost anyone close to you.
    ill take it that you haven't.
    It doesn't get worse then dealing with losing loved ones, immideate family. It's absolutley terrible. Unfourtantly
    Reply
    Hey Chris.

    I dunno if you've ever lost anyone close to you.
    ill take it that you haven't.
    It doesn't get worse then dealing with losing loved ones, immideate family. It's absolutley terrible. Unfourtantly
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
    • Week 6 Money 8,698
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.