Micheal "The Freak" Jackson
It's just like every celebrity that dies. The instantly become sensationalized. Take for instance Heath Ledger... everyone ran out and said best performance EVER best movie EVER... and I went to the theater to see what the hype was about and left the theater
Come on man, you have to be kidding. That was a great performance. I am not saying award winning or the greatest ever, but it was good.
It's just like every celebrity that dies. The instantly become sensationalized. Take for instance Heath Ledger... everyone ran out and said best performance EVER best movie EVER... and I went to the theater to see what the hype was about and left the theater
Come on man, you have to be kidding. That was a great performance. I am not saying award winning or the greatest ever, but it was good.
I am confused. Here are the 4 awards that he won for the 2009 American Music Awards.
Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, Michael Jackson
Favorite Soul/R&B Album, Number Ones, Michael Jackson
Favorite Pop/Rock Album, Number Ones, Michael Jackson
Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist, Michael Jackson
What album in 2009 did he win these awards for? Were these just made up awards for him since he died this year or are they lifetime awards or what?
I am confused. Here are the 4 awards that he won for the 2009 American Music Awards.
Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, Michael Jackson
Favorite Soul/R&B Album, Number Ones, Michael Jackson
Favorite Pop/Rock Album, Number Ones, Michael Jackson
Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist, Michael Jackson
What album in 2009 did he win these awards for? Were these just made up awards for him since he died this year or are they lifetime awards or what?
Maybe he'll win an Academy for his performance in that new movie of his. If this is it, or whatever the hell it is called.
I wonder how many Grammy Awards his brother will take home for him.
Maybe he'll win an Academy for his performance in that new movie of his. If this is it, or whatever the hell it is called.
I wonder how many Grammy Awards his brother will take home for him.
It annoys me to no end when that happens. It doesnt seem to matter how much you sucked in real life, when you die you're suddenly a god.
I mean really, admit it, who actually thought he was all that? I seriously only ever remember one person who liked (and defended) him, and that person is on covers. (cant remember his name)
I even know people who swore he was nothing but a freak, but when he died he was suddenly just a poor guy who was misjudged, misunderstood, and innocently liked the company of children.
Riiiight... ![]()
It annoys me to no end when that happens. It doesnt seem to matter how much you sucked in real life, when you die you're suddenly a god.
I mean really, admit it, who actually thought he was all that? I seriously only ever remember one person who liked (and defended) him, and that person is on covers. (cant remember his name)
I even know people who swore he was nothing but a freak, but when he died he was suddenly just a poor guy who was misjudged, misunderstood, and innocently liked the company of children.
Riiiight... ![]()
Youre right, he was talented, I'll give him that. But still as weird as a weird thing.
And we all know if it was anyone else he'd still be sitting in jail playing house with Bubba...
Youre right, he was talented, I'll give him that. But still as weird as a weird thing.
And we all know if it was anyone else he'd still be sitting in jail playing house with Bubba...
He was awesome in the 80's. But he was already getting weird before the child diddling stuff started coming out.
that is one of my favorite words ![]()
He was awesome in the 80's. But he was already getting weird before the child diddling stuff started coming out.
that is one of my favorite words ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,398
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
