Mexican joke - It's a joke people
The joke was good but you have got the wrong minority here. I see the best workers here in Vegas hotels. They stand on street corners to accept minimum wage. I currently work two jobs and have been given a raise from both my grateful employers. Our work ethic is unmatched ,cause of our poverty stricken background. Yes it was only a joke, but I would target another minority, which is draining our welfare system. I will not mention the race just use common sense!!! ![]()
The joke was good but you have got the wrong minority here. I see the best workers here in Vegas hotels. They stand on street corners to accept minimum wage. I currently work two jobs and have been given a raise from both my grateful employers. Our work ethic is unmatched ,cause of our poverty stricken background. Yes it was only a joke, but I would target another minority, which is draining our welfare system. I will not mention the race just use common sense!!! ![]()
Why was detroit the destination of choice for many of the Katrina survivors?
They heard theres no jobs there.
what the hell is this? Is this supposed to be funny?
Why was detroit the destination of choice for many of the Katrina survivors?
They heard theres no jobs there.
what the hell is this? Is this supposed to be funny?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
