I haven't bet since CBB. The tough part will be when the NFL starts! ![]()
Ive Gambled for 25 years of my Life and Today was the last
I’ve never had a gambling problem—I gamble within my means. It’s all about that dopamine hit, and today I’ve got a plan for you. Find one game that you absolutely love, and then unload on it. We’re going to fire our way out of this mess, focused and determined. It’s time to go all in on the one play that counts and make it count big.
I’ve never had a gambling problem—I gamble within my means. It’s all about that dopamine hit, and today I’ve got a plan for you. Find one game that you absolutely love, and then unload on it. We’re going to fire our way out of this mess, focused and determined. It’s time to go all in on the one play that counts and make it count big.
@J-rock-_187
Some people can control the hobby. Not many, but the ones that can, I'm sure have a blast with no negatives.
@J-rock-_187
Some people can control the hobby. Not many, but the ones that can, I'm sure have a blast with no negatives.
Buy physical gold and silver and sit back and watch your money grow over time (bull markets). Beats the hills and valleys of betting.
Buy physical gold and silver and sit back and watch your money grow over time (bull markets). Beats the hills and valleys of betting.
I knew I’d see all these responses. Now get back up on that big boy horse! Your mama didn't raise quitters!
Get Busy Spanky....![]()
I knew I’d see all these responses. Now get back up on that big boy horse! Your mama didn't raise quitters!
Get Busy Spanky....![]()
@truth77
I’ve gone to thousands “recovery” meetings over years including GA. I’m happy say I’m sober (from drugs)over 3 years.
If you are serious the thing made difference for me this time was HONESTY.with yourself and others
wish you well![]()
@truth77
I’ve gone to thousands “recovery” meetings over years including GA. I’m happy say I’m sober (from drugs)over 3 years.
If you are serious the thing made difference for me this time was HONESTY.with yourself and others
wish you well![]()
@Verdict
Same for poker with me. Was and probably will be poker dealer again.
0 seat wins every night
but haven’t played hand poker in nearly 4 years.
@Verdict
Same for poker with me. Was and probably will be poker dealer again.
0 seat wins every night
but haven’t played hand poker in nearly 4 years.
@Miracling2
You tell the truth. but on the other side 1 to 2 plays a day, or every other day, stay discipline like me and it wont be a disease. Good luck.
you’re disciplined? Holy smokes ![]()
@Miracling2
You tell the truth. but on the other side 1 to 2 plays a day, or every other day, stay discipline like me and it wont be a disease. Good luck.
you’re disciplined? Holy smokes ![]()
@LVTruck
I never had acocaine problem I just liked the way it smelled! C’mon man the guy is trying to help people and u do that! Good guy u are!
@LVTruck
I never had acocaine problem I just liked the way it smelled! C’mon man the guy is trying to help people and u do that! Good guy u are!
@Miracling2 Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: You tell the truth. but on the other side 1 to 2 plays a day, or every other day, stay discipline like me and it wont be a disease. Good luck. you’re disciplined? Holy smokes
These two posts may be post of the year candidates . Like no joke ![]()
@Miracling2 Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: You tell the truth. but on the other side 1 to 2 plays a day, or every other day, stay discipline like me and it wont be a disease. Good luck. you’re disciplined? Holy smokes
These two posts may be post of the year candidates . Like no joke ![]()
You tell the truth. but on the other side 1 to 2 plays a day, or every other day, stay discipline like me and it wont be a disease. Good luck.
![]()
Bro ,,,,no disrespect but you bet 8 innings separately during multiple games including sides and totals serious units . If anyone wants to quit they should follow you around for a week. If anything they may get a stroke god forbid ![]()
You tell the truth. but on the other side 1 to 2 plays a day, or every other day, stay discipline like me and it wont be a disease. Good luck.
![]()
Bro ,,,,no disrespect but you bet 8 innings separately during multiple games including sides and totals serious units . If anyone wants to quit they should follow you around for a week. If anything they may get a stroke god forbid ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
