• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Ive Gambled for 25 years of my Life and Today was the last

    123 Next Last»
    truth77
    jesron1269
    jpot34
    TheGreatFalconi
    chicubs09
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1937
    Posts: 63
    123 Next Last»
     
    truth77
    truth77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2022
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:00 PM ET #1

    For 25 years I gambled on sports and it ruined my life, Im glad to say that today I made my last wager and never looking back to this.

     

    For all of us here this is a disease and a evil one, It takes us away from the living a peaceful good life. Takes us away from family,friends, good health. It destroys everything.

     

    My goal with this message is hopefully encourage 1 person thats reading this to leave this lifestyle.

     

    Ive made millions in this and lost it all back and developed many health conditions because of this.

     

    IT IS NOT WORTH IT! This is not a life...its a prison! This will never fulfil you .

     

    Look to God as I have and trust in him.

     

    I pray for every single person thats reading this right now to find the courage and strength to find a better life outside of addiction. Reach out for help to someone.

     

    There is something better out there waiting for you, I promise!

     

    Sending love and healing to all. God Bless!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    For 25 years I gambled on sports and it ruined my life, Im glad to say that today I made my last wager and never looking back to this.

     

    For all of us here this is a disease and a evil one, It takes us away from the living a peaceful good life. Takes us away from family,friends, good health. It destroys everything.

     

    My goal with this message is hopefully encourage 1 person thats reading this to leave this lifestyle.

     

    Ive made millions in this and lost it all back and developed many health conditions because of this.

     

    IT IS NOT WORTH IT! This is not a life...its a prison! This will never fulfil you .

     

    Look to God as I have and trust in him.

     

    I pray for every single person thats reading this right now to find the courage and strength to find a better life outside of addiction. Reach out for help to someone.

     

    There is something better out there waiting for you, I promise!

     

    Sending love and healing to all. God Bless!

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:03 PM ET #2

    @truth77

    Its a good goal. Wish you nothing but the best. Hope you really can stay away. Best way to do it is not to even respond to these comments. Just move on. Again good luck and God speed.

    Reply

    @truth77

    Its a good goal. Wish you nothing but the best. Hope you really can stay away. Best way to do it is not to even respond to these comments. Just move on. Again good luck and God speed.

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:04 PM ET #3

    @truth77

     Truer words have never been spoken!  win

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @truth77

     Truer words have never been spoken!  win

     
    TheGreatFalconi
    TheGreatFalconi
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 980
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:05 PM ET #4

    I enjoy betting, it takes my mind off stressful thoughts and I only bet what I can afford to lose. I know some people who can’t control themselves but it’s similar to drinking alcohol, if you can control yourself it can be an enjoyable outlet.

    Reply

    I enjoy betting, it takes my mind off stressful thoughts and I only bet what I can afford to lose. I know some people who can’t control themselves but it’s similar to drinking alcohol, if you can control yourself it can be an enjoyable outlet.

     
    chicubs09
    chicubs09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5249
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:06 PM ET #5

    @truth77

     I hope you win your last wager and go out a winner God bless.clover

    Reply

    @truth77

     I hope you win your last wager and go out a winner God bless.clover

     
    Verdict
    Verdict
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 3034
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:07 PM ET #6

    AMEN goodpost Found out many years ago only way to make money in sports betting was to be a bookie. Now I just place bets at my nearest casino for entertainment purposes. 

    Reply

    AMEN goodpost Found out many years ago only way to make money in sports betting was to be a bookie. Now I just place bets at my nearest casino for entertainment purposes. 

     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6385
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:08 PM ET #7

    @truth77

     Best of luck man

    Reply

    @truth77

     Best of luck man

     
    PatsRoll5
    PatsRoll5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 2013
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:19 PM ET #8

    @truth77

     GOD BLESS! U speak the “Truth” for sure… I deal with the demons daily and I need to destroy the demons of not only gambling but drinking and drugging as well. I thought I was ok when I kicked the pill issue but I just replaced one bad vice with 2 worse vices and it is out of control! I hope I stand up to myself and my demons but one thing I can say to u Truth77 is just seeing ur post is and hopefully will be the start of resolving my own issue so THANK YOU TRUTH77……

    Thomas
    Reply

    @truth77

     GOD BLESS! U speak the “Truth” for sure… I deal with the demons daily and I need to destroy the demons of not only gambling but drinking and drugging as well. I thought I was ok when I kicked the pill issue but I just replaced one bad vice with 2 worse vices and it is out of control! I hope I stand up to myself and my demons but one thing I can say to u Truth77 is just seeing ur post is and hopefully will be the start of resolving my own issue so THANK YOU TRUTH77……

     
    Money_Team99
    Money_Team99
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2477
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:19 PM ET #9

    Hope you find peace brother, and find a better passion going forward in life.  peace_5

    "The System Is Designed to Destroy the Degenerate Gambler" - Joey Diaz
    Reply

    Hope you find peace brother, and find a better passion going forward in life.  peace_5

     
    Eschenpod
    Eschenpod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 370
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:20 PM ET #10

    Wiser words were probably never spoken, good luck sir.

    Reply

    Wiser words were probably never spoken, good luck sir.

     
    LuckyGuy
    LuckyGuy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 64063
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:30 PM ET #11

    See you tomorrow  reallyhappy

     

    Sharing is Caring
    Reply

    See you tomorrow  reallyhappy

     

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24473
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:32 PM ET #12

    an_razz

    Reply

    an_razz

     
    skillahmang
    skillahmang
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7380
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:33 PM ET #13

    offtopic

    Reply

    offtopic

     
    KingScorpio
    KingScorpio
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24530
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:34 PM ET #14

    It's too late the damage is already done

    There is no 100% cappers in the world
    Reply

    It's too late the damage is already done

     
    diondimucci
    diondimucci
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 12934
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:36 PM ET #15

    Gambling isn't the problem,  compulsive behavior is the problem.   That's why there are so many that go from heavy drinking drugs gambling in vicious circles often one of those vices being the dominant one.  BUT IT CIULD BE WORSE, SOME PEOPLE WITH COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR GO ON TO BECIME SEIRAL KILLERS an_light

    Reply

    Gambling isn't the problem,  compulsive behavior is the problem.   That's why there are so many that go from heavy drinking drugs gambling in vicious circles often one of those vices being the dominant one.  BUT IT CIULD BE WORSE, SOME PEOPLE WITH COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR GO ON TO BECIME SEIRAL KILLERS an_light

     
    kevmode
    kevmode
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6587
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:38 PM ET #16

    Op what is your last pick so I can fade you and make money?

    Reply

    Op what is your last pick so I can fade you and make money?

     
    skillahmang
    skillahmang
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7380
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:40 PM ET #17

    @kevmode

     He gave a shit tennis play that was about even odds.

     

    thats not a bet to quit on. Maybe if you bet osaka today id understand.

     

    guys a mutt

    Reply

    @kevmode

     He gave a shit tennis play that was about even odds.

     

    thats not a bet to quit on. Maybe if you bet osaka today id understand.

     

    guys a mutt

     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53350
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:41 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by truth77:

    For 25 years I gambled on sports and it ruined my life, Im glad to say that today I made my last wager and never looking back to this.  

     

     

    For all of us here this is a disease and a evil one, It takes us away from the living a peaceful good life. Takes us away from family,friends, good health. It destroys everything.  

     

    My goal with this message is hopefully encourage 1 person thats reading this to leave this lifestyle.  

     

    Ive made millions in this and lost it all back and developed many health conditions because of this.  

     

    IT IS NOT WORTH IT! This is not a life...its a prison! This will never fulfil you .  

     

    Look to God as I have and trust in him.  

     

    I pray for every single person thats reading this right now to find the courage and strength to find a better life outside of addiction. Reach out for help to someone.  

     

    There is something better out there waiting for you, I promise!  

     

    Sending love and healing to all. God Bless!

     

    Stop betting on the White Sox, truth77. For the last time, they're not "due"!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by truth77:

    For 25 years I gambled on sports and it ruined my life, Im glad to say that today I made my last wager and never looking back to this.  

     

     

    For all of us here this is a disease and a evil one, It takes us away from the living a peaceful good life. Takes us away from family,friends, good health. It destroys everything.  

     

    My goal with this message is hopefully encourage 1 person thats reading this to leave this lifestyle.  

     

    Ive made millions in this and lost it all back and developed many health conditions because of this.  

     

    IT IS NOT WORTH IT! This is not a life...its a prison! This will never fulfil you .  

     

    Look to God as I have and trust in him.  

     

    I pray for every single person thats reading this right now to find the courage and strength to find a better life outside of addiction. Reach out for help to someone.  

     

    There is something better out there waiting for you, I promise!  

     

    Sending love and healing to all. God Bless!

     

    Stop betting on the White Sox, truth77. For the last time, they're not "due"!

     
    diondimucci
    diondimucci
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 12934
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:46 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by truth77: For 25 years I gambled on sports and it ruined my life, Im glad to say that today I made my last wager and never looking back to this.       For all of us here this is a disease and a evil one, It takes us away from the living a peaceful good life. Takes us away from family,friends, good health. It destroys everything.     My goal with this message is hopefully encourage 1 person thats reading this to leave this lifestyle.     Ive made millions in this and lost it all back and developed many health conditions because of this.     IT IS NOT WORTH IT! This is not a life...its a prison! This will never fulfil you .     Look to God as I have and trust in him.     I pray for every single person thats reading this right now to find the courage and strength to find a better life outside of addiction. Reach out for help to someone.     There is something better out there waiting for you, I promise!     Sending love and healing to all. God Bless!   Stop betting on the White Sox, truth77. For the last time, they're not "due"!

    With Cannon pitching tomorrow after they get humiliated by Gil today, they might stand a chance 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

    Quote Originally Posted by truth77: For 25 years I gambled on sports and it ruined my life, Im glad to say that today I made my last wager and never looking back to this.       For all of us here this is a disease and a evil one, It takes us away from the living a peaceful good life. Takes us away from family,friends, good health. It destroys everything.     My goal with this message is hopefully encourage 1 person thats reading this to leave this lifestyle.     Ive made millions in this and lost it all back and developed many health conditions because of this.     IT IS NOT WORTH IT! This is not a life...its a prison! This will never fulfil you .     Look to God as I have and trust in him.     I pray for every single person thats reading this right now to find the courage and strength to find a better life outside of addiction. Reach out for help to someone.     There is something better out there waiting for you, I promise!     Sending love and healing to all. God Bless!   Stop betting on the White Sox, truth77. For the last time, they're not "due"!

    With Cannon pitching tomorrow after they get humiliated by Gil today, they might stand a chance 

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:54 PM ET #20

    @PatsRoll5

     Keep trying and you will prevail!!!!!  peace_5

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @PatsRoll5

     Keep trying and you will prevail!!!!!  peace_5

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:56 PM ET #21

    @diondimucci

     

     an_lightan_light to first post.

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @diondimucci

     

     an_lightan_light to first post.

     
    Hulk_Hogan
    Hulk_Hogan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2024
    Posts: 1114
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:57 PM ET #22

    Truth

    Brawl nights I perform like Mike. Anyone Tyson, Jordan, Jackson.
    Reply

    Truth

     
    The_Big_Ragu2
    The_Big_Ragu2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 3:58 PM ET #23

    I have been saying this for 30 years ! I'll never stop until I die 

    Reply

    I have been saying this for 30 years ! I'll never stop until I die 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24473
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 4:01 PM ET #24

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    an_roll_laugh

     
     
    Token13
    Token13
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2023
    Posts: 738
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 4:02 PM ET #25

    @truth77

     Amen

    Reply

    @truth77

     Amen

    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
    • MLB Playoffs 16,113
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,368
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.