6 more absolute gems from my hometown - a blue state btw. Murdering used to be located in the inner city but more and more as the disease reaches the surrounding areas, so does the killing... 3 different guns used to kill a guy because they wanted to steal a car. How about getting an education and a job and buying a car? I guess no one was around to teach these savages this basic learning experience that so many of us take for granted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Z5Ou99o8w
6 more absolute gems from my hometown - a blue state btw. Murdering used to be located in the inner city but more and more as the disease reaches the surrounding areas, so does the killing... 3 different guns used to kill a guy because they wanted to steal a car. How about getting an education and a job and buying a car? I guess no one was around to teach these savages this basic learning experience that so many of us take for granted.
I think people are usually in that environment because it was created by them and others in the first place who share the same genetic predisposition to low impulse control and an inability to delay gratification
Black culture all over the planet suffers from the same right and wrong issues
Does a shark eat other fish because it's in the sea, or is it in the sea eating fish because it's a f**king shark?
Thecentaur is 100% right. This is a fact. I find it amusing when people close their eyes and pretend that there are no biological differences between of different races.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
You think bad behavior is due to environment
I think people are usually in that environment because it was created by them and others in the first place who share the same genetic predisposition to low impulse control and an inability to delay gratification
Black culture all over the planet suffers from the same right and wrong issues
Does a shark eat other fish because it's in the sea, or is it in the sea eating fish because it's a f**king shark?
Thecentaur is 100% right. This is a fact. I find it amusing when people close their eyes and pretend that there are no biological differences between of different races.