No embelishments whatsoever
I need some advise
And they cried more than I did
And I cried a lot.
Do I think it was genuine or were they crying because the money train came to an end.
I'd like to say they cried because the money train was coming to an end.
But I'd be lying to myself.
It was genuine and real.
They loved him
He was always there for them.
It even caused issues when they would get out of line with my family and my father wouldn't take sides.
But that's who he was.
Loyal to a fault.
And they cried more than I did
And I cried a lot.
Do I think it was genuine or were they crying because the money train came to an end.
I'd like to say they cried because the money train was coming to an end.
But I'd be lying to myself.
It was genuine and real.
They loved him
He was always there for them.
It even caused issues when they would get out of line with my family and my father wouldn't take sides.
But that's who he was.
Loyal to a fault.
She called you from lock-up? and story was she just happened to buy a fire extinguisher from the local wallmart or whatever and it was full of coke?? Better defense would be well this 'grandpa' of mine bought this car for me and the extinguisher was already there...Had no clue it contained drugs.That could have flown with a decent lawyer?
Jeez cut this mother daughter act out asap
She called you from lock-up? and story was she just happened to buy a fire extinguisher from the local wallmart or whatever and it was full of coke?? Better defense would be well this 'grandpa' of mine bought this car for me and the extinguisher was already there...Had no clue it contained drugs.That could have flown with a decent lawyer?
Jeez cut this mother daughter act out asap
She called you from lock-up? and story was she just happened to buy a fire extinguisher from the local wallmart or whatever and it was full of coke?? Better defense would be well this 'grandpa' of mine bought this car for me and the extinguisher was already there...Had no clue it contained drugs.That could have flown with a decent lawyer?
Jeez cut this mother daughter act out asap
She called you from lock-up? and story was she just happened to buy a fire extinguisher from the local wallmart or whatever and it was full of coke?? Better defense would be well this 'grandpa' of mine bought this car for me and the extinguisher was already there...Had no clue it contained drugs.That could have flown with a decent lawyer?
Jeez cut this mother daughter act out asap
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,879
- PART DEUX 146
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,267
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,214
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,226
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
