I need some advise
First off,condolences on your Father's passing.
My thought is He has done quite enough already.
I'm sure that gift of the car was intended to help the girl out and provide solid transportation for work,school whatever and make something of herself..and what a gift imo to a young Mexican national.Lifechanging.
But she blew it and blew it badly.
One of those things that will happen and eventually you think to yourself boy glad Dad is not here to see this..(9/11 in my case)
I'd cut them off completely and asking you for a co-sign is pretty ballsy esp if your gut thinks they were using your father.Now gonna try and play you?
No doubt about it.Tell the Mom is she ever gets the car back you will pay off the balnce and transfer the title..(Your father's original deal)
GL man
First off,condolences on your Father's passing.
My thought is He has done quite enough already.
I'm sure that gift of the car was intended to help the girl out and provide solid transportation for work,school whatever and make something of herself..and what a gift imo to a young Mexican national.Lifechanging.
But she blew it and blew it badly.
One of those things that will happen and eventually you think to yourself boy glad Dad is not here to see this..(9/11 in my case)
I'd cut them off completely and asking you for a co-sign is pretty ballsy esp if your gut thinks they were using your father.Now gonna try and play you?
No doubt about it.Tell the Mom is she ever gets the car back you will pay off the balnce and transfer the title..(Your father's original deal)
GL man
I'm a paralegal in NYState and have some understanding of EstateLaw. In NY,one of your first duties as ext. of will is notify any person named in the will that they are bene. and allow them to read the will.Before any $ is distributed,you must settle all of your father's debts(is the 4k on the car his debt or her debt?)
I'm a paralegal in NYState and have some understanding of EstateLaw. In NY,one of your first duties as ext. of will is notify any person named in the will that they are bene. and allow them to read the will.Before any $ is distributed,you must settle all of your father's debts(is the 4k on the car his debt or her debt?)
"I'm torn between doing what I want to do and what I promised to do".
This is life. What it's all about. You will be torn hundreds, maybe thousands of times. Some will say follow the Law of the Land. Some will say follow the Law of your God. It is not always a simple choice. And I do not pretend to know all the answers.
But this I know from living a half century on this Planet. Follow your Heart. It always knows the way. When you are always at Peace with your Heart, you will always be completely Free in your Spirit. And there is no more powerful feeling in the Universe.
"I'm torn between doing what I want to do and what I promised to do".
This is life. What it's all about. You will be torn hundreds, maybe thousands of times. Some will say follow the Law of the Land. Some will say follow the Law of your God. It is not always a simple choice. And I do not pretend to know all the answers.
But this I know from living a half century on this Planet. Follow your Heart. It always knows the way. When you are always at Peace with your Heart, you will always be completely Free in your Spirit. And there is no more powerful feeling in the Universe.
Muling 3 kilos doesn't make a 19 year old girl the devil. She made a mistake and a bad decision like all other teenagers do. The felony charge will ride her for the rest of her life, and that's on top of the prob 2-3 years time. Give her the money dude, she's going to need it when she gets out and definitely when she's in.. I'm sure your father wouldn't abandon her. You would be dishonoring him by not following through with his wishes. Not only ethically but legally.
Muling 3 kilos doesn't make a 19 year old girl the devil. She made a mistake and a bad decision like all other teenagers do. The felony charge will ride her for the rest of her life, and that's on top of the prob 2-3 years time. Give her the money dude, she's going to need it when she gets out and definitely when she's in.. I'm sure your father wouldn't abandon her. You would be dishonoring him by not following through with his wishes. Not only ethically but legally.
Sympathies for your loss.
Don't give her the cash. There is a good chance that she is in with some nefarious fellows, and odds are the money will end up in their pockets. The bottom line is you don't know what she and her family are into, and need to distance yourself from it immediately.
If you still want to help her, wait for her to do her time and clean up. Then you can give her a job, place to stay, and then maybe the cash.
Unless your dad's directions are in a legally binding document it is all here say....I advise to hold onto the money...if your father has a problem with that, then you guys can talk it out in the next life.....and yes, he will understand. ![]()
One other observation...if you show up with 10k cash to give to an indicted drug mule the police will look on with interest and may even investigate you, your late father, and your businesses.
Get clear of this my man. At least for now. ![]()
Sympathies for your loss.
Don't give her the cash. There is a good chance that she is in with some nefarious fellows, and odds are the money will end up in their pockets. The bottom line is you don't know what she and her family are into, and need to distance yourself from it immediately.
If you still want to help her, wait for her to do her time and clean up. Then you can give her a job, place to stay, and then maybe the cash.
Unless your dad's directions are in a legally binding document it is all here say....I advise to hold onto the money...if your father has a problem with that, then you guys can talk it out in the next life.....and yes, he will understand. ![]()
One other observation...if you show up with 10k cash to give to an indicted drug mule the police will look on with interest and may even investigate you, your late father, and your businesses.
Get clear of this my man. At least for now. ![]()
I'd start by getting that kid out of jail...that's just cold. Obviously they don't consider her a flight risk, no priors?
I'd start by getting that kid out of jail...that's just cold. Obviously they don't consider her a flight risk, no priors?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,879
- PART DEUX 146
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,267
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,214
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,226
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
