• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Heading up to Wal-Mart to pick up on women

    «First Previous 1234
    Goggles-Pisano
    StumpTownStu
    RealCherylTunt
    The Hawk
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 40948
    Posts: 88
    «First Previous 1234
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2017 - 1:23 PM ET #76

    The Walmart girls are fashion trend setters. When this post started they were the only girls going out in public wearing spandex. Hence 1 of the main reasons this post started.
    I'm gonna miss these yoga pants days when "they" wake up and realize yoga pants leave little to the imagination 
    Reply
    The Walmart girls are fashion trend setters. When this post started they were the only girls going out in public wearing spandex. Hence 1 of the main reasons this post started.
    I'm gonna miss these yoga pants days when "they" wake up and realize yoga pants leave little to the imagination 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2017 - 11:35 AM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:

    The Walmart girls are fashion trend setters. When this post started they were the only girls going out in public wearing spandex. Hence 1 of the main reasons this post started.
    I'm gonna miss these yoga pants days when "they" wake up and realize yoga pants leave little to the imagination 
    You think they don't know that already? The best thing about Yoga pants isn't what the demostrate visually. It's what they demostrate mentally. If a chick is wearing Yoga pants, and not to do Yoga, it means she's easy going and kinda lazy. Which means she's probably DTF. Yoga pants at Walmart...the DTF factor goes up exponentially. Yoga pants, Walmart, buying beer...you get where i'm going with this.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:

    The Walmart girls are fashion trend setters. When this post started they were the only girls going out in public wearing spandex. Hence 1 of the main reasons this post started.
    I'm gonna miss these yoga pants days when "they" wake up and realize yoga pants leave little to the imagination 
    You think they don't know that already? The best thing about Yoga pants isn't what the demostrate visually. It's what they demostrate mentally. If a chick is wearing Yoga pants, and not to do Yoga, it means she's easy going and kinda lazy. Which means she's probably DTF. Yoga pants at Walmart...the DTF factor goes up exponentially. Yoga pants, Walmart, buying beer...you get where i'm going with this.
     
    RealCherylTunt
    RealCherylTunt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 1:00 AM ET #78

    You guys have got these statistics twisted. Depends on whether your town/city has both a Wal-Mart and a Target. That being said, even if my city had a Wal-Mart, I still wouldn't shop there.I don't like the idea of supporting a corporation that's pro-life.How the f uck does a corporation even have an opinion? So take if from a chick who worked at Target, they have hotter chicks but it's all about location. The nicer the neighborhood, the nicer looking the girls shopping there.

    And is there some reason dudes can't talk like this while trying to pick up chicks? Because to the tomboys of the world like myself, it's not only hilarious but also a turn on. I want a guy that makes me laugh because I can buy nice stuff for myself.
    Reply
    You guys have got these statistics twisted. Depends on whether your town/city has both a Wal-Mart and a Target. That being said, even if my city had a Wal-Mart, I still wouldn't shop there.I don't like the idea of supporting a corporation that's pro-life.How the f uck does a corporation even have an opinion? So take if from a chick who worked at Target, they have hotter chicks but it's all about location. The nicer the neighborhood, the nicer looking the girls shopping there.

    And is there some reason dudes can't talk like this while trying to pick up chicks? Because to the tomboys of the world like myself, it's not only hilarious but also a turn on. I want a guy that makes me laugh because I can buy nice stuff for myself.
     
    RealCherylTunt
    RealCherylTunt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 1:08 AM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You think they don't know that already? The best thing about Yoga pants isn't what the demostrate visually. It's what they demostrate mentally. If a chick is wearing Yoga pants, and not to do Yoga, it means she's easy going and kinda lazy. Which means she's probably DTF. Yoga pants at Walmart...the DTF factor goes up exponentially. Yoga pants, Walmart, buying beer...you get where i'm going with this.

    Smart boy. Almost. I wear almost nothing but leggings because guess what? They make my behind and legs look fantastic and that's what I want guys thinking even when I want to be comfortable. Whether or not a girl is DTF can depend on a couple more variables. A laid back chick is more likely to do what she wants and not care. If I wanna f uck a dude the first day I meet him, then I will. And that doesn't mean I'm ever gonna call him again. Do I give a garbage what he says to his friends? Not unless I'm not calling him again because I decided his friend was hotter instead. And even then, I still couldn't care what you say. Now a girl who cares nothing more than about what people think of her, is the kind likely to wait till the third date. Here's an easy way to sort them out. FACEBOOK! Or Instagram or whatever the f uck you use or she does. If it's filled with pictures of herself and she's constantly updating her status, she's not gonna put out right away.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You think they don't know that already? The best thing about Yoga pants isn't what the demostrate visually. It's what they demostrate mentally. If a chick is wearing Yoga pants, and not to do Yoga, it means she's easy going and kinda lazy. Which means she's probably DTF. Yoga pants at Walmart...the DTF factor goes up exponentially. Yoga pants, Walmart, buying beer...you get where i'm going with this.

    Smart boy. Almost. I wear almost nothing but leggings because guess what? They make my behind and legs look fantastic and that's what I want guys thinking even when I want to be comfortable. Whether or not a girl is DTF can depend on a couple more variables. A laid back chick is more likely to do what she wants and not care. If I wanna f uck a dude the first day I meet him, then I will. And that doesn't mean I'm ever gonna call him again. Do I give a garbage what he says to his friends? Not unless I'm not calling him again because I decided his friend was hotter instead. And even then, I still couldn't care what you say. Now a girl who cares nothing more than about what people think of her, is the kind likely to wait till the third date. Here's an easy way to sort them out. FACEBOOK! Or Instagram or whatever the f uck you use or she does. If it's filled with pictures of herself and she's constantly updating her status, she's not gonna put out right away.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 7:19 PM ET #80

    This is a thread always worth a laugh whenever it gets brought back up. Let the record show that i've never used the term "DTF" with any kind of seriousness. I can be a tool at times, every man can, i'm just not THAT tool.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    This is a thread always worth a laugh whenever it gets brought back up. Let the record show that i've never used the term "DTF" with any kind of seriousness. I can be a tool at times, every man can, i'm just not THAT tool.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 10:31 PM ET #81

    ..................let me know if you have a 2-for-1 coupon
    Reply
    ..................let me know if you have a 2-for-1 coupon
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2017 - 7:26 AM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    This is a thread always worth a laugh whenever it gets brought back up. Let the record show that i've never used the term "DTF" with any kind of seriousness. I can be a tool at times, every man can, i'm just not THAT tool.

    I always preferred "down for the cause."  Not a big fan of acronyms myself.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    This is a thread always worth a laugh whenever it gets brought back up. Let the record show that i've never used the term "DTF" with any kind of seriousness. I can be a tool at times, every man can, i'm just not THAT tool.

    I always preferred "down for the cause."  Not a big fan of acronyms myself.  
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 9:15 AM ET #83

    "Kinda lazy" that is awesome tip, thanks for the heads up! The very pants that are maketed as activewear, indicate laziness. What makes it so hilarious, is that it is true. Too lazy to deal with buttons, zippers and clasps, or even laundry. 

    Realcheryltunt, new account, are you posting under an alias? Some long time members have recently sworn off posting in this forum, are you one of those people? Post pic of the leggings. 




    Reply
    "Kinda lazy" that is awesome tip, thanks for the heads up! The very pants that are maketed as activewear, indicate laziness. What makes it so hilarious, is that it is true. Too lazy to deal with buttons, zippers and clasps, or even laundry. 

    Realcheryltunt, new account, are you posting under an alias? Some long time members have recently sworn off posting in this forum, are you one of those people? Post pic of the leggings. 




     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 11:28 AM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    "Kinda lazy" that is awesome tip, thanks for the heads up! The very pants that are maketed as activewear, indicate laziness. What makes it so hilarious, is that it is true. Too lazy to deal with buttons, zippers and clasps, or even laundry. 

    Realcheryltunt, new account, are you posting under an alias? Some long time members have recently sworn off posting in this forum, are you one of those people? Post pic of the leggings. 





    Carol nailed my point perfectly. It's not necessarily laziness I was speaking to, it's more so comfort. Yoga pants, like leggings or sweats, ect., they say i'm a comfortable and chill person. I'm not uptight. For the ladies, the same thing can often be said about a guy in basketball shorts or joggers. He's probably "down for the cause." Ladies have to tread lightly though. You don't want him so chill that he's unemployed. Nothing worse than a guy putting on basketball shorts to play video games. Carol also brought up some points about Target vs. Walmart i've always agreed with. I like to support small businesses whenever possible but that's not always possible and given the choice i'm Team Tarjay.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    "Kinda lazy" that is awesome tip, thanks for the heads up! The very pants that are maketed as activewear, indicate laziness. What makes it so hilarious, is that it is true. Too lazy to deal with buttons, zippers and clasps, or even laundry. 

    Realcheryltunt, new account, are you posting under an alias? Some long time members have recently sworn off posting in this forum, are you one of those people? Post pic of the leggings. 





    Carol nailed my point perfectly. It's not necessarily laziness I was speaking to, it's more so comfort. Yoga pants, like leggings or sweats, ect., they say i'm a comfortable and chill person. I'm not uptight. For the ladies, the same thing can often be said about a guy in basketball shorts or joggers. He's probably "down for the cause." Ladies have to tread lightly though. You don't want him so chill that he's unemployed. Nothing worse than a guy putting on basketball shorts to play video games. Carol also brought up some points about Target vs. Walmart i've always agreed with. I like to support small businesses whenever possible but that's not always possible and given the choice i'm Team Tarjay.
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 11:59 AM ET #85

    Im down with yoga and camel toes. 


    Reply
    Im down with yoga and camel toes. 


     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2017 - 6:02 PM ET #86

    Go to women's clothing. Approach and get her attention.  Say to her 
    " You know what would look good on you" They are always going to ask what and you say "ME" 

    Trust me this always worked at the bars for me. If they laugh its a done deal.
    Reply
    Go to women's clothing. Approach and get her attention.  Say to her 
    " You know what would look good on you" They are always going to ask what and you say "ME" 

    Trust me this always worked at the bars for me. If they laugh its a done deal.
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2017 - 6:34 AM ET #87

    I just got a number of an older Mexican lady hungry for some young cockaroo. I wasn't going there to pick up on women,I don't do that much anymore having a gf for 2+ years, she wasn't that great looking but seemed cockhungry. I effed this Salvadorean 40 something few years ago, I was and still am the only guy she was with for 6 years since her last one... Do you know how fkin fast that tight lil unused vagine makes you pop your load? I been wanting more of that but she is religious and wants me to marry her or be serious, she knows I have a gf. Damnit I want some more of that. It's prolly been 3+ years and I know she hasn't effed since. Tight box maybe this new one isn't that great looking. But she might choke my lil friend good... Or it could be old and sloppy she seemed kinda wild and said she'd be ready for me anytime.
    Reply
    I just got a number of an older Mexican lady hungry for some young cockaroo. I wasn't going there to pick up on women,I don't do that much anymore having a gf for 2+ years, she wasn't that great looking but seemed cockhungry. I effed this Salvadorean 40 something few years ago, I was and still am the only guy she was with for 6 years since her last one... Do you know how fkin fast that tight lil unused vagine makes you pop your load? I been wanting more of that but she is religious and wants me to marry her or be serious, she knows I have a gf. Damnit I want some more of that. It's prolly been 3+ years and I know she hasn't effed since. Tight box maybe this new one isn't that great looking. But she might choke my lil friend good... Or it could be old and sloppy she seemed kinda wild and said she'd be ready for me anytime.
     
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2017 - 11:12 PM ET #88

    Yes sirrr
    Reply
    Yes sirrr
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,999
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 309
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,390
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,494

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.