• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Heading up to Wal-Mart to pick up on women

    1234 Next Last»
    calicappin
    mr_bollox
    222bad
    MakeSumCake
    wizardofroz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 40948
    Posts: 88
    1234 Next Last»
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 10:21 PM ET #1

    This is productive use of my time right?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    This is productive use of my time right?
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 10:23 PM ET #2

    What is your go to move for picking up women at your local Wal-Mart or grocery store?
    Reply
    What is your go to move for picking up women at your local Wal-Mart or grocery store?
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 11:56 PM ET #3

    wrong place, milfs shop at target 
    Reply
    wrong place, milfs shop at target 
     
    222bad
    222bad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 10863
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 11:57 PM ET #4

      If it's a Super Walmart with fresh meats and produce, try squeezing her melons.
    Reply
      If it's a Super Walmart with fresh meats and produce, try squeezing her melons.
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 1:10 AM ET #5


    You're right about Target, but Wal-Mart is closer.

    Anyways. I just got back. Walked around for 2 hours did a little shopping. I approached 5 women.. got 3 numbers. The cashier asked me if I liked to apply for a Wal-Mart credit card, I said I'd like to take her out for coffee or dinner instead . She shot me down.

    60% is good enough for me, now let's hope I got some real numbers and can move on to phase 2. I should do this more often.
    Reply

    You're right about Target, but Wal-Mart is closer.

    Anyways. I just got back. Walked around for 2 hours did a little shopping. I approached 5 women.. got 3 numbers. The cashier asked me if I liked to apply for a Wal-Mart credit card, I said I'd like to take her out for coffee or dinner instead . She shot me down.

    60% is good enough for me, now let's hope I got some real numbers and can move on to phase 2. I should do this more often.
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 1:13 AM ET #6

    Target is more expensive, I think more married women shop there. Single women shop at Wal-Mart.
    Reply
    Target is more expensive, I think more married women shop there. Single women shop at Wal-Mart.
     
    MakeSumCake
    MakeSumCake
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 3236
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 2:02 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by calicappin:

    Target is more expensive, I think more married women shop there. Single women shop at Wal-Mart.

    Single women with kids shop at walmart
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by calicappin:

    Target is more expensive, I think more married women shop there. Single women shop at Wal-Mart.

    Single women with kids shop at walmart
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 2:16 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeSumCake:


    Single women with kids shop at walmart

      I think he is definitely onto something and can find some solid one-night stand material, but I don't think these women are long-term due to the headache of someone else's kids and their loser ex-boyfriends.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeSumCake:


    Single women with kids shop at walmart

      I think he is definitely onto something and can find some solid one-night stand material, but I don't think these women are long-term due to the headache of someone else's kids and their loser ex-boyfriends.

     
    cpfs146
    cpfs146
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 2:37 AM ET #9

    Walmart sucks!! I rather pick up chicks at the salvation army.
    Reply
    Walmart sucks!! I rather pick up chicks at the salvation army.
     
    MakeSumCake
    MakeSumCake
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 3236
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 3:22 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

      I think he is definitely onto something and can find some solid one-night stand material, but I don't think these women are long-term due to the headache of someone else's kids and their loser ex-boyfriends.


    Definitely agreed. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

      I think he is definitely onto something and can find some solid one-night stand material, but I don't think these women are long-term due to the headache of someone else's kids and their loser ex-boyfriends.


    Definitely agreed. 
     
    Absolutxedge22
    Absolutxedge22
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 13652
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 5:52 PM ET #11

    Reply
     
    mncppc54
    mncppc54
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 2434
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 7:05 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by calicappin:


    You're right about Target, but Wal-Mart is closer.

    Anyways. I just got back. Walked around for 2 hours did a little shopping. I approached 5 women.. got 3 numbers. The cashier asked me if I liked to apply for a Wal-Mart credit card, I said I'd like to take her out for coffee or dinner instead . She shot me down.

    60% is good enough for me, now let's hope I got some real numbers and can move on to phase 2. I should do this more often.

     

    Keep us abreast. It is interesting reading for us married guys.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by calicappin:


    You're right about Target, but Wal-Mart is closer.

    Anyways. I just got back. Walked around for 2 hours did a little shopping. I approached 5 women.. got 3 numbers. The cashier asked me if I liked to apply for a Wal-Mart credit card, I said I'd like to take her out for coffee or dinner instead . She shot me down.

    60% is good enough for me, now let's hope I got some real numbers and can move on to phase 2. I should do this more often.

     

    Keep us abreast. It is interesting reading for us married guys.

     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 7:25 PM ET #13

    Will do. I have to wait another day before calling/texting em up though. Went shopping for new clothes and shoes today, might just go and pick up on some more tonight.
    Reply
    Will do. I have to wait another day before calling/texting em up though. Went shopping for new clothes and shoes today, might just go and pick up on some more tonight.
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 7:54 PM ET #14

    Walmart would be a good place to find women that cannot fully wipe themselves after a garbage.

    After a garbage....

    If that's not funny, I don't know what is.

    Reply

    Walmart would be a good place to find women that cannot fully wipe themselves after a garbage.

    After a garbage....

    If that's not funny, I don't know what is.

     
    mncppc54
    mncppc54
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 2434
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 8:06 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Walmart would be a good place to find women that cannot fully wipe themselves after a garbage.

    After a garbage....

    If that's not funny, I don't know what is.

    One man's "garbage" is another man's treasure. Covers.com needs to stop this no cursing crap. I thought we were adults here...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Walmart would be a good place to find women that cannot fully wipe themselves after a garbage.

    After a garbage....

    If that's not funny, I don't know what is.

    One man's "garbage" is another man's treasure. Covers.com needs to stop this no cursing crap. I thought we were adults here...

     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4382
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 12:52 AM ET #16

    Meeting up with 35 year old asian with big boobs tomorrow, she worked there and I approached her as she was leaving she was looking at clothes. Made it real easy on me she was asking me to pick from the shirts she was looking at. 

    Texting the young 18-22 year old mexican thick girl right now.


    The hottest one got my number and I haven't heard from her prolly 30 sumthin short skinny mexican with big booty. That is the alpha one... damn
    Reply
    Meeting up with 35 year old asian with big boobs tomorrow, she worked there and I approached her as she was leaving she was looking at clothes. Made it real easy on me she was asking me to pick from the shirts she was looking at. 

    Texting the young 18-22 year old mexican thick girl right now.


    The hottest one got my number and I haven't heard from her prolly 30 sumthin short skinny mexican with big booty. That is the alpha one... damn
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 1:29 AM ET #17

    best thread ever.
    Reply
    best thread ever.
     
    The8ofCups
    The8ofCups
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 816
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 4:22 AM ET #18

    At bar closing time here, there are commonly strippers doing their shopping on the way home.  Unfortunately, quite often their pimp will be there too.

    It's almost comical.
    Reply
    At bar closing time here, there are commonly strippers doing their shopping on the way home.  Unfortunately, quite often their pimp will be there too.

    It's almost comical.
     
    seakev1
    seakev1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 726
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 11:47 AM ET #19

    With all due respect....What kind of girls are you looking for? If the walmart in your area is anything like my area, you must be desperate. How about trying the mall or something. At least you have a bigger population to choose from...Damn, Walmart?!!!
    Reply
    With all due respect....What kind of girls are you looking for? If the walmart in your area is anything like my area, you must be desperate. How about trying the mall or something. At least you have a bigger population to choose from...Damn, Walmart?!!!
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 12:13 PM ET #20

    I was questioning the same thing seakev.  Any Wal-Mart that I've been in had some broke-a$$ looking women shopping in it.
    Reply
    I was questioning the same thing seakev.  Any Wal-Mart that I've been in had some broke-a$$ looking women shopping in it.
     
    gold6185
    gold6185
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1168
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 1:08 PM ET #21

    Most women at Wal-Mart weight about 470-minimum.
    Reply
    Most women at Wal-Mart weight about 470-minimum.
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 1:22 PM ET #22

    I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?

    Reply

    I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?

     
    sean2114
    sean2114
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 2:09 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

     How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?

    you don't 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

     How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?

    you don't 
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 2:21 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?



    tough call
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?



    tough call
     
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 2:48 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?



    If you remember anything said when you made the transaction you can work something in in a humorous way. If you are going to do it send the e-mail saying that you had a thought and you were seeing if she would be open to your idea to do something. Be sure to make sure that idea has to do with having drinks
    Women are notorious for letting their guard down after drinks and after you have broken the seal drunk. You will have the green light to go inside again. Even if it is just to "drop by to say hi"

    I personally would title it something like.......I have been thinking about my purchase.

    Then say I happy with what you bought and had (insert idea here)



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?



    If you remember anything said when you made the transaction you can work something in in a humorous way. If you are going to do it send the e-mail saying that you had a thought and you were seeing if she would be open to your idea to do something. Be sure to make sure that idea has to do with having drinks
    Women are notorious for letting their guard down after drinks and after you have broken the seal drunk. You will have the green light to go inside again. Even if it is just to "drop by to say hi"

    I personally would title it something like.......I have been thinking about my purchase.

    Then say I happy with what you bought and had (insert idea here)



    All Forums | General Discussion
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,999
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 309
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,390
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,494

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.