Heading up to Wal-Mart to pick up on women
Any updates ? have you garbaged anymore darns from the Walmart
Any updates ? have you garbaged anymore darns from the Walmart
This lady goes into a tattoo parlor and asks the guy to put a tattoo of a turkey on her upper right thigh.
She goes back to the same tattoo parlor two weeks later and asks him to tattoo a picture of a Christmas tree on her upper left thigh.
Stumped, the guy finally decides to ask her why she wants these tattoos.
She said, "I'm tired of my husband complaining every year that there is nothing to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
This lady goes into a tattoo parlor and asks the guy to put a tattoo of a turkey on her upper right thigh.
She goes back to the same tattoo parlor two weeks later and asks him to tattoo a picture of a Christmas tree on her upper left thigh.
Stumped, the guy finally decides to ask her why she wants these tattoos.
She said, "I'm tired of my husband complaining every year that there is nothing to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I'm in California, not fuking Alabama.... good looking black women, white, mexican, asian, we got it all.
I'm in California, not fuking Alabama.... good looking black women, white, mexican, asian, we got it all.
I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?![]()
I need some advice. I bought something off craigslist and the girl was pretty cute. I have her number and email. How do I ask her out without coming off like a serial killer?![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
