politics maybe .. and god knows i feel i little bile in back of my throat cause me and him does not agree in politics but for someone in investments anything he posts i reread.
politics maybe .. and god knows i feel i little bile in back of my throat cause me and him does not agree in politics but for someone in investments anything he posts i reread.
I used to spend a lot of time reading the garbage on this site. Who was the guy who would make bets based on simulations of madden on his playstation and went on an insane run?
I used to spend a lot of time reading the garbage on this site. Who was the guy who would make bets based on simulations of madden on his playstation and went on an insane run?
a goooood guy n/o Flyers who eventually hit it big selling some type of organic type stomach remedy and last i heard was in Argetina or was it Brazil and had his own large group and pulling down $220,000 a month.
a goooood guy n/o Flyers who eventually hit it big selling some type of organic type stomach remedy and last i heard was in Argetina or was it Brazil and had his own large group and pulling down $220,000 a month.
Wow, there are some great names in there. I forgot all about so many. You've got to figure, what, a couple of them died , a couple of them got committed (or re-committed) and a couple moved out of their parents' basements?
Wow, there are some great names in there. I forgot all about so many. You've got to figure, what, a couple of them died , a couple of them got committed (or re-committed) and a couple moved out of their parents' basements?
I just rejoined this site after about 15 years. For the life of me I cant remember the name he was using, but one day in the forums this guy started giving out mens tennis picks. And he was never wrong. I remember in high school staying up until 4 in the morning watching the Australian Open, I hate tennis, just to watch these longshots he was calling come through. He was only active for about 4 months and then he disappeared. I dont remember the exact number of matches he gave, it was atleast dozens. Its been a while so its possible I am remembering, but I dont think he got a single pick wrong the entire time he was posting. If youre still around, you made highschool me what I thought was alot of money at the time.
I just rejoined this site after about 15 years. For the life of me I cant remember the name he was using, but one day in the forums this guy started giving out mens tennis picks. And he was never wrong. I remember in high school staying up until 4 in the morning watching the Australian Open, I hate tennis, just to watch these longshots he was calling come through. He was only active for about 4 months and then he disappeared. I dont remember the exact number of matches he gave, it was atleast dozens. Its been a while so its possible I am remembering, but I dont think he got a single pick wrong the entire time he was posting. If youre still around, you made highschool me what I thought was alot of money at the time.
jimmy da freak, davidn, scal, (new guy tyler had one hell of a run going) Mr.biggs, wiseoldman, lopez another new guy had good write ups.....train is usual good----plus the commentary with his haters is legendary (wins my vote for best posts to read) few others are legit too!
You are def one of them!
jimmy da freak, davidn, scal, (new guy tyler had one hell of a run going) Mr.biggs, wiseoldman, lopez another new guy had good write ups.....train is usual good----plus the commentary with his haters is legendary (wins my vote for best posts to read) few others are legit too!