Honestly I remember when I was brand new to Covers I would frequently read the Penalty Box. I had no idea what it was about, but there were some characters in there. There were always interesting reads. These were the Marino13 days. Guys like Paulsy and a few others cracked me up. It's funny when trolling through Twitter and you these guys real pics, whether they're real or not.
Honestly I remember when I was brand new to Covers I would frequently read the Penalty Box. I had no idea what it was about, but there were some characters in there. There were always interesting reads. These were the Marino13 days. Guys like Paulsy and a few others cracked me up. It's funny when trolling through Twitter and you these guys real pics, whether they're real or not.
Honestly I remember when I was brand new to Covers I would frequently read the Penalty Box. I had no idea what it was about, but there were some characters in there. There were always interesting reads. These were the Marino13 days. Guys like Paulsy and a few others cracked me up. It's funny when trolling through Twitter and you these guys real pics, whether they're real or not.
You mean Iron Mike?
Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:
Honestly I remember when I was brand new to Covers I would frequently read the Penalty Box. I had no idea what it was about, but there were some characters in there. There were always interesting reads. These were the Marino13 days. Guys like Paulsy and a few others cracked me up. It's funny when trolling through Twitter and you these guys real pics, whether they're real or not.