Greatest Poster in Covers.com History
biggiantkiller is a legend. Never have I seen such an amazing capper fly so far under. He may be the best on here.
SettleDownSpaz. Just like bgk, another amazing capper that flies under the radar. Probably the second best right behind bgk.
biggiantkiller is a legend. Never have I seen such an amazing capper fly so far under. He may be the best on here.
SettleDownSpaz. Just like bgk, another amazing capper that flies under the radar. Probably the second best right behind bgk.
Vanzack is clearly an intelligent individual, but he talks down to people and seems full of himself at times. I still enjoy reading his stuff.
biggiantkiller is a legend. Never have I seen such an amazing capper fly so far under. He may be the best on here.
SettleDownSpaz. Just like bgk, another amazing capper that flies under the radar. Probably the second best right behind bgk.
Vanzack is clearly an intelligent individual, but he talks down to people and seems full of himself at times. I still enjoy reading his stuff.
biggiantkiller is a legend. Never have I seen such an amazing capper fly so far under. He may be the best on here.
SettleDownSpaz. Just like bgk, another amazing capper that flies under the radar. Probably the second best right behind bgk.
NoseHair and FartnSniff unintentionally had me rolling.
The imaginations on those two....
NoseHair and FartnSniff unintentionally had me rolling.
The imaginations on those two....
Vanzack is clearly an intelligent individual, but he talks down to people and seems full of himself at times. I still enjoy reading his stuff.
biggiantkiller is a legend. Never have I seen such an amazing capper fly so far under. He may be the best on here.
SettleDownSpaz. Just like bgk, another amazing capper that flies under the radar. Probably the second best right behind bgk.
Good list. ![]()
Gotta add Scalabrine or we are being racist. ![]()
Vanzack is clearly an intelligent individual, but he talks down to people and seems full of himself at times. I still enjoy reading his stuff.
biggiantkiller is a legend. Never have I seen such an amazing capper fly so far under. He may be the best on here.
SettleDownSpaz. Just like bgk, another amazing capper that flies under the radar. Probably the second best right behind bgk.
Good list. ![]()
Gotta add Scalabrine or we are being racist. ![]()
shsuhorn, collegekingrex, vanzack, vegasgourmet and believe it or not, I think boom_boom and jimmydafreak have also earned this level of respect because of their writeups and tireless work each week in CFB.
DoubleUp4Life, because of his work on getting the futures bets in and his "artwork" is definitely in the next level. Train might even be in that second tier based on his posts in multiple forums over a LONG time and dealing with lots of haters. Entertaining. A few others that still post are in that level as well, but only that far bc they post in one forum only AND with limited writeups.. But to keep it simple....just the ones I listed initially for greatest...
shsuhorn, collegekingrex, vanzack, vegasgourmet, jimmydafreak and boom_boom
I cannot pick one.
shsuhorn, collegekingrex, vanzack, vegasgourmet and believe it or not, I think boom_boom and jimmydafreak have also earned this level of respect because of their writeups and tireless work each week in CFB.
DoubleUp4Life, because of his work on getting the futures bets in and his "artwork" is definitely in the next level. Train might even be in that second tier based on his posts in multiple forums over a LONG time and dealing with lots of haters. Entertaining. A few others that still post are in that level as well, but only that far bc they post in one forum only AND with limited writeups.. But to keep it simple....just the ones I listed initially for greatest...
shsuhorn, collegekingrex, vanzack, vegasgourmet, jimmydafreak and boom_boom
I cannot pick one.
What ever happened to 3rdandLong?
That dude has been gone for at least a year.
FootballExpert was a D bag extraordinaire. Not sure what is great about that.
What ever happened to 3rdandLong?
That dude has been gone for at least a year.
FootballExpert was a D bag extraordinaire. Not sure what is great about that.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
