Not sure you are even able to. Probably something you can't get over and through. Was probably a tight squeeze for the kid to get through. Probably why so many are glass enclosed.
Yeah probably lol
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
Not sure you are even able to. Probably something you can't get over and through. Was probably a tight squeeze for the kid to get through. Probably why so many are glass enclosed.
.....not trying to sound macho but 100% sure thing I'm dropping down into that enclosure behind anybody's child. My life isn't worth anything compared to a baby. I'm sure a lot of you guys would do the same thing. We're degenerates. Risk win or fail is our business.
Gorillas scare easily.
You would think the mother would have done that. There is often a mothering instinct that kicks in when a baby is in danger. We see this instinct sometimes with primates also.
Makes you wonder that when it comes to mothering instincts when
Gorilla mother > human mother
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
.....not trying to sound macho but 100% sure thing I'm dropping down into that enclosure behind anybody's child. My life isn't worth anything compared to a baby. I'm sure a lot of you guys would do the same thing. We're degenerates. Risk win or fail is our business.
Gorillas scare easily.
You would think the mother would have done that. There is often a mothering instinct that kicks in when a baby is in danger. We see this instinct sometimes with primates also.
Makes you wonder that when it comes to mothering instincts when
Coming out now the mom was pushing around another kid in a stroller, was on her cell phone, and the baby daddy who apparently was also there has an extensive criminal history including kidnapping, burglary, drug trafficking, etc.
But come on now you people saying the parents should have been shot are way out of line!
Instead they should be in their own exhibit right next to the gorillas
Coming out now the mom was pushing around another kid in a stroller, was on her cell phone, and the baby daddy who apparently was also there has an extensive criminal history including kidnapping, burglary, drug trafficking, etc.
But come on now you people saying the parents should have been shot are way out of line!
Instead they should be in their own exhibit right next to the gorillas
Trump lemmings are such a tightly wound, emotional and sensitive bunch aren't they? Lol
You're a child, and a plagiarist. I first used lemmings to describe you leftopathic Obama voting white guilters on here months ago and now you try to use it to replace your stupid acronym that never caught on
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Trump lemmings are such a tightly wound, emotional and sensitive bunch aren't they? Lol
You're a child, and a plagiarist. I first used lemmings to describe you leftopathic Obama voting white guilters on here months ago and now you try to use it to replace your stupid acronym that never caught on
You obviously don't visit the politics forum if you think that you coined the term lemmings. Been saying that forever. And as a non-partisan independent lemmings I am able to see an objective and empirical reality that lemmings come from both parties.
You... Well... Ummmm... God bless ya for being you lol
This is too funny... Seriously, man you need to lighten up and get a grip. You're unravelling at the seams.
You obviously don't visit the politics forum if you think that you coined the term lemmings. Been saying that forever. And as a non-partisan independent lemmings I am able to see an objective and empirical reality that lemmings come from both parties.
You... Well... Ummmm... God bless ya for being you lol
This is too funny... Seriously, man you need to lighten up and get a grip. You're unravelling at the seams.
If elected, I will build a wall around every zoo in America, and make the gorillas pay for it.
This was good
Actually laughed out when I read this. It's good to see that most of the GD is still grounded and have not competely lost their mind on some weird emotional tyrade
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
If elected, I will build a wall around every zoo in America, and make the gorillas pay for it.
This was good
Actually laughed out when I read this. It's good to see that most of the GD is still grounded and have not competely lost their mind on some weird emotional tyrade
You obviously don't visit the politics forum if you think that you coined the term lemmings. Been saying that forever. And as a non-partisan independent lemmings I am able to see an objective and empirical reality that lemmings come from both parties.
You... Well... Ummmm... God bless ya for being you lol
This is too funny... Seriously, man you need to lighten up and get a grip. You're unravelling at the seams.
LOL unravelling? You wish. I just like calling out lying hypocrites like yourself
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
You obviously don't visit the politics forum if you think that you coined the term lemmings. Been saying that forever. And as a non-partisan independent lemmings I am able to see an objective and empirical reality that lemmings come from both parties.
You... Well... Ummmm... God bless ya for being you lol
This is too funny... Seriously, man you need to lighten up and get a grip. You're unravelling at the seams.
LOL unravelling? You wish. I just like calling out lying hypocrites like yourself