Goodbye Harambe the gorilla.
Shoot the parents while they are at it
Shoot the parents while they are at it
Not fair at all buddy. Now we're down to about 3 of you.
Not fair at all buddy. Now we're down to about 3 of you.
Shoot the parents while they are at it
Shoot the parents while they are at it
sounds like the parents were partially at fault and the gorilla was 0% at fault. put me down for shoot the parents as well.
sounds like the parents were partially at fault and the gorilla was 0% at fault. put me down for shoot the parents as well.
It wasn't a pure accident as you so trivially put it. If I slip and fall in the shower, or kick the curb on my morning jog, that is an accident.
Fact: The kid said he wanted to get in the water with the Gorilla.
Fact: The kid climbed under a barrier, through several feet of dense African shrubbery then scaled a wall.
It was absolutely no accident that this kid ended up where he did. This was negligence by the Mom. Although it was harsh to say the parents should be shot as well, they are probably going to wish they had been shot after all the smoke clears. Mom better hope she wasn't on the phone in any way, shape or form. Like you said, these little guys are slippery, and Mom made a colossal mistake by letting her guard down.
It wasn't a pure accident as you so trivially put it. If I slip and fall in the shower, or kick the curb on my morning jog, that is an accident.
Fact: The kid said he wanted to get in the water with the Gorilla.
Fact: The kid climbed under a barrier, through several feet of dense African shrubbery then scaled a wall.
It was absolutely no accident that this kid ended up where he did. This was negligence by the Mom. Although it was harsh to say the parents should be shot as well, they are probably going to wish they had been shot after all the smoke clears. Mom better hope she wasn't on the phone in any way, shape or form. Like you said, these little guys are slippery, and Mom made a colossal mistake by letting her guard down.
sounds like the parents were partially at fault and the gorilla was 0% at fault. put me down for shoot the parents as well.
sounds like the parents were partially at fault and the gorilla was 0% at fault. put me down for shoot the parents as well.
It wasn't a pure accident as you so trivially put it. If I slip and fall in the shower, or kick the curb on my morning jog, that is an accident.
Fact: The kid said he wanted to get in the water with the Gorilla.
Fact: The kid climbed under a barrier, through several feet of dense African shrubbery then scaled a wall.
It was absolutely no accident that this kid ended up where he did. This was negligence by the Mom. Although it was harsh to say the parents should be shot as well, they are probably going to wish they had been shot after all the smoke clears. Mom better hope she wasn't on the phone in any way, shape or form. Like you said, these little guys are slippery, and Mom made a colossal mistake by letting her guard down.
It wasn't a pure accident as you so trivially put it. If I slip and fall in the shower, or kick the curb on my morning jog, that is an accident.
Fact: The kid said he wanted to get in the water with the Gorilla.
Fact: The kid climbed under a barrier, through several feet of dense African shrubbery then scaled a wall.
It was absolutely no accident that this kid ended up where he did. This was negligence by the Mom. Although it was harsh to say the parents should be shot as well, they are probably going to wish they had been shot after all the smoke clears. Mom better hope she wasn't on the phone in any way, shape or form. Like you said, these little guys are slippery, and Mom made a colossal mistake by letting her guard down.
I am just curious as to what should have been done? Let kid die?
I am just curious as to what should have been done? Let kid die?
Stories coming out of this do say that the kid was heard saying he wanted to play in the water.
Stories coming out of this do say that the kid was heard saying he wanted to play in the water.
Those "barriers" are actually called parents or guardians. The reason it had never happened before is because the very large majority of parents/guardians actually put in the necessary effort required at the zoo. I pile on because as a parent of an 18 month old boy, I 100 percent agree that these little buggers keep you on your toes. I guarantee you mom was on the phone. 100 percent guarantee it. Also, if you are a parent and your kid says they want to jump in the water with the gorillas, and then ends up in the gorilla enclosure, you are a fuggin moron. The parents of this kid are getting the ridicule they rightfully deserve.
Those "barriers" are actually called parents or guardians. The reason it had never happened before is because the very large majority of parents/guardians actually put in the necessary effort required at the zoo. I pile on because as a parent of an 18 month old boy, I 100 percent agree that these little buggers keep you on your toes. I guarantee you mom was on the phone. 100 percent guarantee it. Also, if you are a parent and your kid says they want to jump in the water with the gorillas, and then ends up in the gorilla enclosure, you are a fuggin moron. The parents of this kid are getting the ridicule they rightfully deserve.
.....not trying to sound macho but 100% sure thing I'm dropping down into that enclosure behind anybody's child. My life isn't worth anything compared to a baby. I'm sure a lot of you guys would do the same thing. We're degenerates. Risk win or fail is our business.
.....not trying to sound macho but 100% sure thing I'm dropping down into that enclosure behind anybody's child. My life isn't worth anything compared to a baby. I'm sure a lot of you guys would do the same thing. We're degenerates. Risk win or fail is our business.
.....not trying to sound macho but 100% sure thing I'm dropping down into that enclosure behind anybody's child. My life isn't worth anything compared to a baby. I'm sure a lot of you guys would do the same thing. We're degenerates. Risk win or fail is our business.
.....not trying to sound macho but 100% sure thing I'm dropping down into that enclosure behind anybody's child. My life isn't worth anything compared to a baby. I'm sure a lot of you guys would do the same thing. We're degenerates. Risk win or fail is our business.
Those "barriers" are actually called parents or guardians. The reason it had never happened before is because the very large majority of parents/guardians actually put in the necessary effort required at the zoo. I pile on because as a parent of an 18 month old boy, I 100 percent agree that these little buggers keep you on your toes. I guarantee you mom was on the phone. 100 percent guarantee it. Also, if you are a parent and your kid says they want to jump in the water with the gorillas, and then ends up in the gorilla enclosure, you are a fuggin moron. The parents of this kid are getting the ridicule they rightfully deserve.
Those "barriers" are actually called parents or guardians. The reason it had never happened before is because the very large majority of parents/guardians actually put in the necessary effort required at the zoo. I pile on because as a parent of an 18 month old boy, I 100 percent agree that these little buggers keep you on your toes. I guarantee you mom was on the phone. 100 percent guarantee it. Also, if you are a parent and your kid says they want to jump in the water with the gorillas, and then ends up in the gorilla enclosure, you are a fuggin moron. The parents of this kid are getting the ridicule they rightfully deserve.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,280
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
