Dating a girl with 2 dogs! HELP
Run Son!!! Run as far away as you can! this is trouble and will make you a miserable person. I love dogs personally but if this woman is so quick with the deal breaker syndrome so early on in your relationship....she's trouble and it only gets worse.
Good Luck!
Run Son!!! Run as far away as you can! this is trouble and will make you a miserable person. I love dogs personally but if this woman is so quick with the deal breaker syndrome so early on in your relationship....she's trouble and it only gets worse.
Good Luck!
Gimme:
Here is some advice from an "Old Head"
If this "relationship" has only been happening for a "month" and she's already giving you ultimatums, that is a HUGE red flag. I'll give her credit for sharing the fact that she has them. This is equal to her basically having two children and you meeting them already. I'd NEVER want to meet a women's children this early into the relationship because who knows what guy number you are that she's bringing into the children's life, and it goes the same with dogs.
Most people in a situation like that would either have a friend come and get them or stay overnight with them at her place until you were comfortable having them at your place. I wish you the best with this.
Gimme:
Here is some advice from an "Old Head"
If this "relationship" has only been happening for a "month" and she's already giving you ultimatums, that is a HUGE red flag. I'll give her credit for sharing the fact that she has them. This is equal to her basically having two children and you meeting them already. I'd NEVER want to meet a women's children this early into the relationship because who knows what guy number you are that she's bringing into the children's life, and it goes the same with dogs.
Most people in a situation like that would either have a friend come and get them or stay overnight with them at her place until you were comfortable having them at your place. I wish you the best with this.
commitment phobia at its finest
Donald Trump stays in your pea-brained head.
& Nobody will be dumb enough to commit to you.
commitment phobia at its finest
Donald Trump stays in your pea-brained head.
& Nobody will be dumb enough to commit to you.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
