Dating a girl with 2 dogs! HELP
A little over a month isn't enough time for her to be setting deal breaking rules on your decision making process with her dogs.
These types tend to be very clingy, needy, fearful of being alone and highly emotional. I would tell her that the relationship needs to evolve a bit more before you make this kind of manuever to house her children - I mean dogs.
Single women that have TWO dogs are to be observed carefully. They typically have very intense obsession with their animals because they humanize them.
A little over a month isn't enough time for her to be setting deal breaking rules on your decision making process with her dogs.
These types tend to be very clingy, needy, fearful of being alone and highly emotional. I would tell her that the relationship needs to evolve a bit more before you make this kind of manuever to house her children - I mean dogs.
Single women that have TWO dogs are to be observed carefully. They typically have very intense obsession with their animals because they humanize them.
Sounds like there's plenty of other non dog lovers that are on my side.
At her apartment, the one dog runs all over the place. From couch to couch especially. The other minds it's own business (smaller, older one) i'm trying not to think too much about it, and kinda letting it be forgotten but it needs to be addressed at some point. It may sound bad, but I appreciate coming home to my clean, pet free house with no roommates. Sleeping with another person on a much more consistant basis is something i'm needing to get used to!
Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, I enjoy spending time with her alot! And of the girls I've dated, she seems to be the best one thus far so I want to try and make things work...but her dogs seem to be a deal breaker for both of us. ![]()
Sounds like there's plenty of other non dog lovers that are on my side.
At her apartment, the one dog runs all over the place. From couch to couch especially. The other minds it's own business (smaller, older one) i'm trying not to think too much about it, and kinda letting it be forgotten but it needs to be addressed at some point. It may sound bad, but I appreciate coming home to my clean, pet free house with no roommates. Sleeping with another person on a much more consistant basis is something i'm needing to get used to!
Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, I enjoy spending time with her alot! And of the girls I've dated, she seems to be the best one thus far so I want to try and make things work...but her dogs seem to be a deal breaker for both of us. ![]()
Unless you can train her boxer and fix this asap, my best recommendation is to have an exit strategy. Girls are a dime a dozen and I'm guessing you're relatively still young. Enjoy the next two weeks, have sex as much as you can and then break up with her stating that you can deal with the dogs. Key is that when the dogs f up, you give her a short stare or pause and brush it off, so when you do end it, it's like you've had it.
I love dogs, but what she is doing isn't cool. She can't control her dogs and at the end of the day they are dogs, not kids. She needs to respect your home, belongings, etc. If she doesn't, she's not a keeper.
Unless you can train her boxer and fix this asap, my best recommendation is to have an exit strategy. Girls are a dime a dozen and I'm guessing you're relatively still young. Enjoy the next two weeks, have sex as much as you can and then break up with her stating that you can deal with the dogs. Key is that when the dogs f up, you give her a short stare or pause and brush it off, so when you do end it, it's like you've had it.
I love dogs, but what she is doing isn't cool. She can't control her dogs and at the end of the day they are dogs, not kids. She needs to respect your home, belongings, etc. If she doesn't, she's not a keeper.
Beagles live a long time,I don't know about hyper Boxers,but I'll bet there are problems as they get older.
Think about what this babe did before she met you- She had one dog that she halfway controlled so she got another "child" that she doesn't control at all and needs YOU to love the 3 of them. What if she jumped from chairs and sofas and pissed in the corner? Love me love my dog? That's tooooo easy!
Grasshopper has p*ssy 3times a week clouded your vision and your reason? If muttchildren are a dealbreaker then this deal is broke. Toss this fish back and hope she isn't the stalking kind.
Beagles live a long time,I don't know about hyper Boxers,but I'll bet there are problems as they get older.
Think about what this babe did before she met you- She had one dog that she halfway controlled so she got another "child" that she doesn't control at all and needs YOU to love the 3 of them. What if she jumped from chairs and sofas and pissed in the corner? Love me love my dog? That's tooooo easy!
Grasshopper has p*ssy 3times a week clouded your vision and your reason? If muttchildren are a dealbreaker then this deal is broke. Toss this fish back and hope she isn't the stalking kind.
Beagles live a long time,I don't know about hyper Boxers,but I'll bet there are problems as they get older.
Think about what this babe did before she met you- She had one dog that she halfway controlled so she got another "child" that she doesn't control at all and needs YOU to love the 3 of them. What if she jumped from chairs and sofas and pissed in the corner? Love me love my dog? That's tooooo easy!
Grasshopper has p*ssy 3times a week clouded your vision and your reason? If muttchildren are a dealbreaker then this deal is broke. Toss this fish back and hope she isn't the stalking kind.
I agree buddy. Cant let the box and head cloud your decision making.
Beagles live a long time,I don't know about hyper Boxers,but I'll bet there are problems as they get older.
Think about what this babe did before she met you- She had one dog that she halfway controlled so she got another "child" that she doesn't control at all and needs YOU to love the 3 of them. What if she jumped from chairs and sofas and pissed in the corner? Love me love my dog? That's tooooo easy!
Grasshopper has p*ssy 3times a week clouded your vision and your reason? If muttchildren are a dealbreaker then this deal is broke. Toss this fish back and hope she isn't the stalking kind.
I agree buddy. Cant let the box and head cloud your decision making.
666 - I agree, but she's not asking me to LOVE her dogs. Since we've been dating the dogs have stayed at her apartment...kept them away from me. I've been around them maybe 2% of the time. Now her first "compromise" was her buying kennels and her having the option to bring them over when she'd come and stay.
I still want my house to be my house dog free. I was thinking about staying at her place once a week in exchange for her keeping the dogs away from my place. Though I probably won't get much sleep with 4 "bodies" on a queen sized bed, keep in mind I'm 6'4.
I'm starting to think feeding chocolate to the dogs is the best bet haha jk ![]()
666 - I agree, but she's not asking me to LOVE her dogs. Since we've been dating the dogs have stayed at her apartment...kept them away from me. I've been around them maybe 2% of the time. Now her first "compromise" was her buying kennels and her having the option to bring them over when she'd come and stay.
I still want my house to be my house dog free. I was thinking about staying at her place once a week in exchange for her keeping the dogs away from my place. Though I probably won't get much sleep with 4 "bodies" on a queen sized bed, keep in mind I'm 6'4.
I'm starting to think feeding chocolate to the dogs is the best bet haha jk ![]()
Got to have "a talk" after work yesterday ![]()
She's actually thought about giving up the one dog a few times, but the end conclusion was no, because if she did, and we stopped seeing each other after a few months, she'd feel regret. After talking, I have a better understanding of everything, not just the dogs, but our relationship.
Nothing was really solved about the dogs, but we ended up going to her place after mine to feed the dogs. No surprise to me, 2 piles of dog crap, and random wet pee spots around the apartment. ![]()
Got to have "a talk" after work yesterday ![]()
She's actually thought about giving up the one dog a few times, but the end conclusion was no, because if she did, and we stopped seeing each other after a few months, she'd feel regret. After talking, I have a better understanding of everything, not just the dogs, but our relationship.
Nothing was really solved about the dogs, but we ended up going to her place after mine to feed the dogs. No surprise to me, 2 piles of dog crap, and random wet pee spots around the apartment. ![]()
I'd say this gal has an emotional screw loose.......stand your ground as far as keeping them away from your house. Once they get moved in with you THEY will be the object of her affections, not you...........you'll just be giving them a new home.
I'd say this gal has an emotional screw loose.......stand your ground as far as keeping them away from your house. Once they get moved in with you THEY will be the object of her affections, not you...........you'll just be giving them a new home.
Good points made by all ![]()
The one Beagle is trained, and does fairly well. The boxer isn't trained and she's thought about it, but she wants to try and train her herself, rather than pay the $$$$. And she says when she's hanging out with me at my place, she doesn't have time to train the dogs. So I already see what's happening, she gets a couple kennals at my place, and instead of us spending all the time together, I've now become part time dog trainer. And my backyard is the training facility. ![]()
Search hit it on the head again, the boxer is spaztic. Not to mention it just learned how to drink from the toilet ![]()
Good points made by all ![]()
The one Beagle is trained, and does fairly well. The boxer isn't trained and she's thought about it, but she wants to try and train her herself, rather than pay the $$$$. And she says when she's hanging out with me at my place, she doesn't have time to train the dogs. So I already see what's happening, she gets a couple kennals at my place, and instead of us spending all the time together, I've now become part time dog trainer. And my backyard is the training facility. ![]()
Search hit it on the head again, the boxer is spaztic. Not to mention it just learned how to drink from the toilet ![]()
Good points made by all ![]()
The one Beagle is trained, and does fairly well. The boxer isn't trained and she's thought about it, but she wants to try and train her herself, rather than pay the $$$$. And she says when she's hanging out with me at my place, she doesn't have time to train the dogs. So I already see what's happening, she gets a couple kennals at my place, and instead of us spending all the time together, I've now become part time dog trainer. And my backyard is the training facility. ![]()
Search hit it on the head again, the boxer is spaztic. Not to mention it just learned how to drink from the toilet ![]()
Good points made by all ![]()
The one Beagle is trained, and does fairly well. The boxer isn't trained and she's thought about it, but she wants to try and train her herself, rather than pay the $$$$. And she says when she's hanging out with me at my place, she doesn't have time to train the dogs. So I already see what's happening, she gets a couple kennals at my place, and instead of us spending all the time together, I've now become part time dog trainer. And my backyard is the training facility. ![]()
Search hit it on the head again, the boxer is spaztic. Not to mention it just learned how to drink from the toilet ![]()
It's a known fact that women who own small dog/dogs are sexual animals in bed. You hit the jackpot pal, quit complaining.
It's a known fact that women who own small dog/dogs are sexual animals in bed. You hit the jackpot pal, quit complaining.
Just an update...we've been hanging out quite a bit more, like 4 outta 5 days it seems and that's not usual for me when i'm dating. Normally it's a date 2-3 times a week. After hanging last night, she asked me to stay at her place. I just couldn't do it, I work a full day m-f and it'd be us, and two dogs on a queen sized bed. I would have gotten zero sleep.
I get the feeling maybe we're spending too much time together, but that's besides the point. I like my alone time to hit the golf course, watch the game with buds or myself, get garbage done around the house, or just sit on the couch and do nothing. Now today she needs to watch a chick flick tv show (she doesnt have cable) and wants to come over and watch it. ![]()
It's like I need a vacation time to have some "me" time.
Just an update...we've been hanging out quite a bit more, like 4 outta 5 days it seems and that's not usual for me when i'm dating. Normally it's a date 2-3 times a week. After hanging last night, she asked me to stay at her place. I just couldn't do it, I work a full day m-f and it'd be us, and two dogs on a queen sized bed. I would have gotten zero sleep.
I get the feeling maybe we're spending too much time together, but that's besides the point. I like my alone time to hit the golf course, watch the game with buds or myself, get garbage done around the house, or just sit on the couch and do nothing. Now today she needs to watch a chick flick tv show (she doesnt have cable) and wants to come over and watch it. ![]()
It's like I need a vacation time to have some "me" time.
Miss delicious , titts big , twin nipples fer nibblin
![]()
Miss delicious , titts big , twin nipples fer nibblin
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
