I dont mind the one dog, but neither are potty trained, and I dont want my house/porch smelling like dog/dog piss.
I like hanging with this gal, but this seems to be a road block for me...advice?
If you truly dig this woman, I'm sure through time you can learn to accept her dogs entirely...piss and all!
Otherwise if you just can't do it then of course the only alternative is to dump her and the next time you fall for another broad, for crying out loud make sure she has no dogs or other pets. ![]()
![]()
If you truly dig this woman, I'm sure through time you can learn to accept her dogs entirely...piss and all!
Otherwise if you just can't do it then of course the only alternative is to dump her and the next time you fall for another broad, for crying out loud make sure she has no dogs or other pets. ![]()
![]()
A little over a month isn't enough time for her to be setting deal breaking rules on your decision making process with her dogs.
These types tend to be very clingy, needy, fearful of being alone and highly emotional. I would tell her that the relationship needs to evolve a bit more before you make this kind of manuever to house her children - I mean dogs.
Single women that have TWO dogs are to be observed carefully. They typically have very intense obsession with their animals because they humanize them.
A little over a month isn't enough time for her to be setting deal breaking rules on your decision making process with her dogs.
These types tend to be very clingy, needy, fearful of being alone and highly emotional. I would tell her that the relationship needs to evolve a bit more before you make this kind of manuever to house her children - I mean dogs.
Single women that have TWO dogs are to be observed carefully. They typically have very intense obsession with their animals because they humanize them.
A little over a month isn't enough time for her to be setting deal breaking rules on your decision making process with her dogs.
These types tend to be very clingy, needy, fearful of being alone and highly emotional. I would tell her that the relationship needs to evolve a bit more before you make this kind of manuever to house her children - I mean dogs.
Single women that have TWO dogs are to be observed carefully. They typically have very intense obsession with their animals because they humanize them.
A little over a month isn't enough time for her to be setting deal breaking rules on your decision making process with her dogs.
These types tend to be very clingy, needy, fearful of being alone and highly emotional. I would tell her that the relationship needs to evolve a bit more before you make this kind of manuever to house her children - I mean dogs.
Single women that have TWO dogs are to be observed carefully. They typically have very intense obsession with their animals because they humanize them.
You two getting to know each other better is number 1 priority. Her dogs are number 2. Tell her that. If she doesn't fully understand then move on, she's a loony.
Mount her doggishly and have her blow you with gravity boots on before you say a word though.![]()
Goose is right about the dog obsess chics.
You two getting to know each other better is number 1 priority. Her dogs are number 2. Tell her that. If she doesn't fully understand then move on, she's a loony.
Mount her doggishly and have her blow you with gravity boots on before you say a word though.![]()
Goose is right about the dog obsess chics.
She's told me her dogs are like her kids and they're a package deal...and I've told her straight up that i dont like her dogs.
![]()
![]()
Does she talk to them all day in that baby voice?
What kind of mutts are they?
She's told me her dogs are like her kids and they're a package deal...and I've told her straight up that i dont like her dogs.
![]()
![]()
Does she talk to them all day in that baby voice?
What kind of mutts are they?
