• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Darkest place you've endured following gambling losses.

    «First Previous 123
    SwishSwish1234
    wizardofroz
    dl36
    MclatchyHostage
    searchwarrant
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4982
    Posts: 64
    «First Previous 123
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 9:24 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    You get upset so easily.  It's so easy to push your buttons.

    What does it matter to you if he thinks you're slow.  If you're not, why let it bother you. 

    I guess it's a British thing.  The Great Britain Silly Nannies, hahaha

    k
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    You get upset so easily.  It's so easy to push your buttons.

    What does it matter to you if he thinks you're slow.  If you're not, why let it bother you. 

    I guess it's a British thing.  The Great Britain Silly Nannies, hahaha

    k
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 2:25 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    You seem a bit slow.  If somebody learned HOW to win, what makes you think they would reveal it to a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet?

    It always cracks me up with somebody posts in the forum we are all here to help each other.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  When you wager vs the book you are wagering vs the rest of the field.  

    There are countless ways to find a system to win, and it has been happening for many years.  Once any substantial system is known, the market takes it away.  

    I give tips and correct people all of the time in threads... there is no shortage of silly folklore about sports gambling that is 100% wrong, but I read it every day in most threads.  Not my job to correct everybody and make them winners, and to be honest it works against my goals.  

     The LAST thing I would do, is give away a system for picking winners, IF I was ever dumb or lucky enough to find one.  

    As soon as that takes place, and people catch onto it, your system becomes worthless.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    You seem a bit slow.  If somebody learned HOW to win, what makes you think they would reveal it to a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet?

    It always cracks me up with somebody posts in the forum we are all here to help each other.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  When you wager vs the book you are wagering vs the rest of the field.  

    There are countless ways to find a system to win, and it has been happening for many years.  Once any substantial system is known, the market takes it away.  

    I give tips and correct people all of the time in threads... there is no shortage of silly folklore about sports gambling that is 100% wrong, but I read it every day in most threads.  Not my job to correct everybody and make them winners, and to be honest it works against my goals.  

     The LAST thing I would do, is give away a system for picking winners, IF I was ever dumb or lucky enough to find one.  

    As soon as that takes place, and people catch onto it, your system becomes worthless.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 2:44 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    What the darn are you rambling on about you dumb b-astard? I wasn't asking for people to reveal their formula's, Was asking for them to reveal if they had rectified the losing and now are winning, Jesus Christ, What a 42 carat imbecile. 

    Please excuse him during this mental break down he has been having since getting completely owned and humiliated in penalty box last week. 

    He is making multiple threads in multiple forums ranting and rambling on in a complete tail spin.

    Hopefully he is able to get it together and start being able to just be normal rather than this weird d-bag alias persona he puts on when he is a meltdown 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    What the darn are you rambling on about you dumb b-astard? I wasn't asking for people to reveal their formula's, Was asking for them to reveal if they had rectified the losing and now are winning, Jesus Christ, What a 42 carat imbecile. 

    Please excuse him during this mental break down he has been having since getting completely owned and humiliated in penalty box last week. 

    He is making multiple threads in multiple forums ranting and rambling on in a complete tail spin.

    Hopefully he is able to get it together and start being able to just be normal rather than this weird d-bag alias persona he puts on when he is a meltdown 

     
    MclatchyHostage
    MclatchyHostage
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1479
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 5:41 PM ET #54

    Too many stories but they all end the same way... Make a lot of money in a quick period of time and then throw it all away and then some. 

    I first started around 13, nothing big.  By the time I was 18 I had a really hot streak, I had around 1,000 in my account and made a giant IF bet with about 10 games. Each game stacked the next and by the end of it the profit was around 28,000. Needless to say I hit them all and was even at the Cavs playoff game that Lebron hit the game winner to give me my 10th win. 

    I must have lost all that money within 3 days... I was so sick that I couldn't talk to anyone or leave the house, mind you I was still in highschool.

    This garbage is brutal, the stopping forever and starting back up again to swear it'll be different and you'll control yourself... it's always the same. We are a sick bunch. 


    Reply
    Too many stories but they all end the same way... Make a lot of money in a quick period of time and then throw it all away and then some. 

    I first started around 13, nothing big.  By the time I was 18 I had a really hot streak, I had around 1,000 in my account and made a giant IF bet with about 10 games. Each game stacked the next and by the end of it the profit was around 28,000. Needless to say I hit them all and was even at the Cavs playoff game that Lebron hit the game winner to give me my 10th win. 

    I must have lost all that money within 3 days... I was so sick that I couldn't talk to anyone or leave the house, mind you I was still in highschool.

    This garbage is brutal, the stopping forever and starting back up again to swear it'll be different and you'll control yourself... it's always the same. We are a sick bunch. 


     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2016 - 8:35 PM ET #55

    This garbage is brutal, the stopping forever and starting back up again to swear it'll be different and you'll control yourself... it's always the same. We are a sick bunch. 

    So true.
    Reply
    This garbage is brutal, the stopping forever and starting back up again to swear it'll be different and you'll control yourself... it's always the same. We are a sick bunch. 

    So true.
     
    Choosenone21
    Choosenone21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 6290
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2016 - 4:24 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by jaggermik:

    I lost tens of thousands during a binge.  Chase after chase.  Losing thousands in the casino when there was no sports games to bet on.

    Driving around at night finding ways to load more money.

    Pulling scams at several payday loan places, maxing out credit cards over 17,000 on 5 different cards, borrowing from people, cheque scams, wasting a hard earned paycheque and the list goes on.

    It's a depressing rut that you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper in.  At the end of it all when you are spent, after the anger stages, you're just worn out, depressed and eventually, apathetic.  When you've reached the apathetic stage you know it's rock bottom.

    But........eventually, you clear your head for a couple days, you load some money and tell yourself you're going to win it back.  The depressed feeling is gone and you feel optimistic and rejuvenated.  you're ready to do it again.

    In my case, currently, I went on a sick run.  I turned 1000 into 9000.  Then if you've read my thread where I posted a crazy 7 game parlay consisting of NHL/NBA games.  I won 21,000.  Been rolling ever since. I'm up about 40,000 and counting. It's as if I can't lose.  I'm hitting everything in every way.   Live bets, parlays, full games, halftime bets.  A loss here and there and I win it back and some.  Hitting like 90% (no joke)

    I feel on top of the world.  I feel invincible.  I feel as if if you shoot me the bullet would bounce off my chest harmlessly.  Food tastes better, life seems exciting as hell and tv shows and other activities seem so much more fun. I have so much energy on the basketball court and gym and I find myself smiling for no reason.

    Life is great.

    Isn't this what we are all chasing?  That initial high?!  That high we first felt when we won our very first big bet?  That's what we are all chasing.

    I have money coming out of my arse and logically I know this incredible and long sustained run will end eventually...But until then I'm enjoying the ride.  

    Won my Clippers over 2nd half and hope to win Miami under 197.5 (both posted) and I'll be nearing 50,000 in total winnings during this uncanny stretch,

    Point is, yes, when it's bad it's really bad and hopeless but when it's good..DAMN IS IT EVER GOOD!  You feel so high.

    That's the problem with many of us here.  We can't be average.  We need to feel the high.  Combine that with the fact that we are overly competitive and you know the rest.  We are the same guys that take a pick up game at the basketball court etc way too seriously and plays hard because we are overly competitive.

    That's why when you have clown cappers, posting everyday, preaching money management and playing with imaginary money and units, trying to gather followers for their farfetched dreams of being a tout, it just doesn't work. We don't want the grind it out, hit 52% in the long run and make a few bucks, we want to chase that pipe dream of winning some serious cash in a short span of time.

    To all my fellow gamblers..just go for it.  You're going to do it anyways so go all out and take your chances.  Live life without a safety net and just remember, what's the worst that can happen?

    You can go broke, get your kneecaps broken?  So what?  

    Life isn't worth living if I can't put down green on a ballgame whether it's football, basketball, baseball etc.  

    I live for this *hit!


    Man agree with everything on this when you been betting for so long it becomes a apart of you. When you don't bet it's like your not yourself. It's so crazy when your on a hot run no matter what you take it comes through, but when your in a bad run no matter what you do it just doesn't work out. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggermik:

    I lost tens of thousands during a binge.  Chase after chase.  Losing thousands in the casino when there was no sports games to bet on.

    Driving around at night finding ways to load more money.

    Pulling scams at several payday loan places, maxing out credit cards over 17,000 on 5 different cards, borrowing from people, cheque scams, wasting a hard earned paycheque and the list goes on.

    It's a depressing rut that you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper in.  At the end of it all when you are spent, after the anger stages, you're just worn out, depressed and eventually, apathetic.  When you've reached the apathetic stage you know it's rock bottom.

    But........eventually, you clear your head for a couple days, you load some money and tell yourself you're going to win it back.  The depressed feeling is gone and you feel optimistic and rejuvenated.  you're ready to do it again.

    In my case, currently, I went on a sick run.  I turned 1000 into 9000.  Then if you've read my thread where I posted a crazy 7 game parlay consisting of NHL/NBA games.  I won 21,000.  Been rolling ever since. I'm up about 40,000 and counting. It's as if I can't lose.  I'm hitting everything in every way.   Live bets, parlays, full games, halftime bets.  A loss here and there and I win it back and some.  Hitting like 90% (no joke)

    I feel on top of the world.  I feel invincible.  I feel as if if you shoot me the bullet would bounce off my chest harmlessly.  Food tastes better, life seems exciting as hell and tv shows and other activities seem so much more fun. I have so much energy on the basketball court and gym and I find myself smiling for no reason.

    Life is great.

    Isn't this what we are all chasing?  That initial high?!  That high we first felt when we won our very first big bet?  That's what we are all chasing.

    I have money coming out of my arse and logically I know this incredible and long sustained run will end eventually...But until then I'm enjoying the ride.  

    Won my Clippers over 2nd half and hope to win Miami under 197.5 (both posted) and I'll be nearing 50,000 in total winnings during this uncanny stretch,

    Point is, yes, when it's bad it's really bad and hopeless but when it's good..DAMN IS IT EVER GOOD!  You feel so high.

    That's the problem with many of us here.  We can't be average.  We need to feel the high.  Combine that with the fact that we are overly competitive and you know the rest.  We are the same guys that take a pick up game at the basketball court etc way too seriously and plays hard because we are overly competitive.

    That's why when you have clown cappers, posting everyday, preaching money management and playing with imaginary money and units, trying to gather followers for their farfetched dreams of being a tout, it just doesn't work. We don't want the grind it out, hit 52% in the long run and make a few bucks, we want to chase that pipe dream of winning some serious cash in a short span of time.

    To all my fellow gamblers..just go for it.  You're going to do it anyways so go all out and take your chances.  Live life without a safety net and just remember, what's the worst that can happen?

    You can go broke, get your kneecaps broken?  So what?  

    Life isn't worth living if I can't put down green on a ballgame whether it's football, basketball, baseball etc.  

    I live for this *hit!


    Man agree with everything on this when you been betting for so long it becomes a apart of you. When you don't bet it's like your not yourself. It's so crazy when your on a hot run no matter what you take it comes through, but when your in a bad run no matter what you do it just doesn't work out. 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2016 - 5:18 PM ET #57

    Never been to a dark place from gaming. I don't bet what I can't afford to lose
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Never been to a dark place from gaming. I don't bet what I can't afford to lose
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2016 - 5:23 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Please excuse him during this mental break down he has been having since getting completely owned and humiliated in penalty box last week. 

    He is making multiple threads in multiple forums ranting and rambling on in a complete tail spin.

    Hopefully he is able to get it together and start being able to just be normal rather than this weird d-bag alias persona he puts on when he is a meltdown 


    He is a mental case that's for sure. He thinks he knows it all and has all the answers. He's as narrow minded as narrow mined comes.
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Please excuse him during this mental break down he has been having since getting completely owned and humiliated in penalty box last week. 

    He is making multiple threads in multiple forums ranting and rambling on in a complete tail spin.

    Hopefully he is able to get it together and start being able to just be normal rather than this weird d-bag alias persona he puts on when he is a meltdown 


    He is a mental case that's for sure. He thinks he knows it all and has all the answers. He's as narrow minded as narrow mined comes.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2016 - 5:27 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    You get upset so easily.  It's so easy to push your buttons.

    What does it matter to you if he thinks you're slow.  If you're not, why let it bother you. 

    I guess it's a British thing.  The Great Britain Silly Nannies, hahaha

    don't worry slob "cher" be home soon and all will be good.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    You get upset so easily.  It's so easy to push your buttons.

    What does it matter to you if he thinks you're slow.  If you're not, why let it bother you. 

    I guess it's a British thing.  The Great Britain Silly Nannies, hahaha

    don't worry slob "cher" be home soon and all will be good.....

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2016 - 8:32 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:


    He is a mental case that's for sure. He thinks he knows it all and has all the answers. He's as narrow minded as narrow mined comes.


    I'm thinking now that he's had a meltdown we will see more crazy rants from him. I'm thinking we should see more cut/paste aliases litter this site with senseless threads and posts too
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:


    He is a mental case that's for sure. He thinks he knows it all and has all the answers. He's as narrow minded as narrow mined comes.


    I'm thinking now that he's had a meltdown we will see more crazy rants from him. I'm thinking we should see more cut/paste aliases litter this site with senseless threads and posts too
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2016 - 3:38 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Win or lose it doesn't matter. There is no chance of me ever becoming a productive member of society. Gambling has changed me as a person and eroded whatever determintion and ability I had to succeed in the real world. 

    I will never be able to maintain any personal relationships or relate to people in a general setting. I will never be able to keep my mind on the job and I will never marry or have children all because gambling consumes me.

    Wow. This has to be the most gut wrenching brutally honest statement I have ever read, and I applaud you for writing it sir
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Win or lose it doesn't matter. There is no chance of me ever becoming a productive member of society. Gambling has changed me as a person and eroded whatever determintion and ability I had to succeed in the real world. 

    I will never be able to maintain any personal relationships or relate to people in a general setting. I will never be able to keep my mind on the job and I will never marry or have children all because gambling consumes me.

    Wow. This has to be the most gut wrenching brutally honest statement I have ever read, and I applaud you for writing it sir
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2016 - 11:25 AM ET #62

    Darkest place?

    Well, I hid in a closet after one brutal loss.........




    Oh, and even before you can say it, I know that's a softball setup for the "out of the closet" joke..............

    It's just a joke people, just a joke. GLTA
    Reply
    Darkest place?

    Well, I hid in a closet after one brutal loss.........




    Oh, and even before you can say it, I know that's a softball setup for the "out of the closet" joke..............

    It's just a joke people, just a joke. GLTA
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2016 - 12:14 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Win or lose it doesn't matter. There is no chance of me ever becoming a productive member of society. Gambling has changed me as a person and eroded whatever determintion and ability I had to succeed in the real world. 

    I will never be able to maintain any personal relationships or relate to people in a general setting. I will never be able to keep my mind on the job and I will never marry or have children all because gambling consumes me.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Win or lose it doesn't matter. There is no chance of me ever becoming a productive member of society. Gambling has changed me as a person and eroded whatever determintion and ability I had to succeed in the real world. 

    I will never be able to maintain any personal relationships or relate to people in a general setting. I will never be able to keep my mind on the job and I will never marry or have children all because gambling consumes me.

     
     
    Trinitiyy
    Trinitiyy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 10368
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2016 - 7:16 AM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Win or lose it doesn't matter. There is no chance of me ever becoming a productive member of society. Gambling has changed me as a person and eroded whatever determintion and ability I had to succeed in the real world. 

    I will never be able to maintain any personal relationships or relate to people in a general setting. I will never be able to keep my mind on the job and I will never marry or have children all because gambling consumes me.

    Wow, took the words right out of my mouth and this whole time I thought I was the only one on this boat. 

    Cheers to you mate 

    Gambling has also consumed me, we shall fight because its all or nothing. I'm not going to try to live life by just getting by, its rock star status or the deepest part of hell. Thanx.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Win or lose it doesn't matter. There is no chance of me ever becoming a productive member of society. Gambling has changed me as a person and eroded whatever determintion and ability I had to succeed in the real world. 

    I will never be able to maintain any personal relationships or relate to people in a general setting. I will never be able to keep my mind on the job and I will never marry or have children all because gambling consumes me.

    Wow, took the words right out of my mouth and this whole time I thought I was the only one on this boat. 

    Cheers to you mate 

    Gambling has also consumed me, we shall fight because its all or nothing. I'm not going to try to live life by just getting by, its rock star status or the deepest part of hell. Thanx.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
    • PART DEUX 150
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,347
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,235
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.