• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Comedians who I do not find funny...

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Canada_Chris
    The Hawk
    Slobbasaurus
    scalabrine
    ELDubarino
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5898
    Posts: 76
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Canada_Chris
    Canada_Chris
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2462
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 8:00 PM ET #26

    Though I've never liked Jay Leno on the tonight show, he seems like a pretty funny guy overall.  I often hear other comedians say he was arguably one of the best in his early days before he took over late night duties.
    Reply
    Though I've never liked Jay Leno on the tonight show, he seems like a pretty funny guy overall.  I often hear other comedians say he was arguably one of the best in his early days before he took over late night duties.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 8:10 PM ET #27

    What I found funny was that I thought the thread title was.......

    "CANADIANS who I do not find funny............."



    And I thought, THAT SCAL, stirring the turkey pot even on Thanksgiving!
    Reply
    What I found funny was that I thought the thread title was.......

    "CANADIANS who I do not find funny............."



    And I thought, THAT SCAL, stirring the turkey pot even on Thanksgiving!
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 8:59 PM ET #28

    Hahaha, that's funny Hawk.

    I got one for you if that were to be the case; Mike Myers.

    Wayne's World and Austin Powers were over-rated comedies in my opinion.  I guess they're alright if you're a kid, but I'm thinking, "What the hell is this sh!t?" as an adult.  
    Reply
    Hahaha, that's funny Hawk.

    I got one for you if that were to be the case; Mike Myers.

    Wayne's World and Austin Powers were over-rated comedies in my opinion.  I guess they're alright if you're a kid, but I'm thinking, "What the hell is this sh!t?" as an adult.  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2015 - 12:55 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    Except for Kyle Mooney.  He steals the show whenever he's on.  His shorts on YouTube are incredible.  Some may not find the humor, but I think he's brilliant.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X37EzJnuntk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_w5aYLieL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrmBKeVNU4

    Funny the first 3 times...

    but then it got old and only brought a smile, not a laugh...

    Hawk
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    Except for Kyle Mooney.  He steals the show whenever he's on.  His shorts on YouTube are incredible.  Some may not find the humor, but I think he's brilliant.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X37EzJnuntk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_w5aYLieL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrmBKeVNU4

    Funny the first 3 times...

    but then it got old and only brought a smile, not a laugh...

    Hawk
     
    ELDubarino
    ELDubarino
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 10681
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2015 - 11:46 AM ET #30

    #10 Amy Schumer or Margaret Cho

    The Lesbo population is keeping these two employed with steady gigs however both are extremely annoying and not funny imo.

    Reply

    #10 Amy Schumer or Margaret Cho

    The Lesbo population is keeping these two employed with steady gigs however both are extremely annoying and not funny imo.

     
    SirJohnDrake
    SirJohnDrake
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 14765
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #31

    There is a whole lotta of comedians I don't find funny at all but to me if you asked me what comedian I found the funniest I would have to say Don Rickles. And right after him would be Jonathan Winters...too bad Jonathan is not with us anymore...I surely miss his comical genius.


    Reply
    There is a whole lotta of comedians I don't find funny at all but to me if you asked me what comedian I found the funniest I would have to say Don Rickles. And right after him would be Jonathan Winters...too bad Jonathan is not with us anymore...I surely miss his comical genius.


     
    Gbobgunn
    Gbobgunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 4635
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2015 - 2:46 PM ET #32

    I'll leave this here....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM2RaRGhRw

    Reply
    I'll leave this here....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM2RaRGhRw

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2015 - 3:22 PM ET #33

    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Pauly Shore or Carrot Top yet.  
    Reply
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Pauly Shore or Carrot Top yet.  
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2015 - 5:10 PM ET #34

    Saw Gallagher years ago. Really didn't think smashing watermelons with a sledge hammer was all that funny.
    Reply
    Saw Gallagher years ago. Really didn't think smashing watermelons with a sledge hammer was all that funny.
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2015 - 7:17 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbobgunn:

    I'll leave this here....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM2RaRGhRw


    Joe Rogan is so bad. Just unreal what people will listen to when they're drunk. But even the buzzed audience wasn't laughing much. He comes across as the jerk who meets a woman in the grocery store and asks if she can help him pick out 2 ripe melons. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbobgunn:

    I'll leave this here....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM2RaRGhRw


    Joe Rogan is so bad. Just unreal what people will listen to when they're drunk. But even the buzzed audience wasn't laughing much. He comes across as the jerk who meets a woman in the grocery store and asks if she can help him pick out 2 ripe melons. 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2015 - 7:49 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Pauly Shore or Carrot Top yet.  

    Bio-Dome and Jury Duty are timeless classics.   Never speak ill of the Weasel!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Pauly Shore or Carrot Top yet.  

    Bio-Dome and Jury Duty are timeless classics.   Never speak ill of the Weasel!  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Bio-Dome and Jury Duty are timeless classics.   Never speak ill of the Weasel!  

    Didn't like either of those movies but I did like Encino Man.  Saw that movie in the theater when I was in 2nd grade.  Damn how the time flies.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Bio-Dome and Jury Duty are timeless classics.   Never speak ill of the Weasel!  

    Didn't like either of those movies but I did like Encino Man.  Saw that movie in the theater when I was in 2nd grade.  Damn how the time flies.  
     
    Gbobgunn
    Gbobgunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 4635
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2015 - 7:59 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:


    Joe Rogan is so bad. Just unreal what people will listen to when they're drunk. But even the buzzed audience wasn't laughing much.


    Joe Rogan's definitely a meat head.  An inquistive one at that.  I think this bit is Comedy Gold!  Just didn't see the purpose of pointing out comedians we don't think are funny.  To each their own.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:


    Joe Rogan is so bad. Just unreal what people will listen to when they're drunk. But even the buzzed audience wasn't laughing much.


    Joe Rogan's definitely a meat head.  An inquistive one at that.  I think this bit is Comedy Gold!  Just didn't see the purpose of pointing out comedians we don't think are funny.  To each their own.

     
    strikealot
    strikealot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2015 - 8:58 AM ET #39

    who's the funniest ?
    Reply
    who's the funniest ?
     
    Want2ride
    Want2ride
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 193
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2015 - 6:15 PM ET #40

    I am not trying to hijack this thread but to answer the question of who is the funniest, we need look no further than the Covers NBA forum. The fellows who try to handicap the refs are by far the most hilarious guys around. Their aynal-ysis cannot be topped for gut busting laughs.
    Reply
    I am not trying to hijack this thread but to answer the question of who is the funniest, we need look no further than the Covers NBA forum. The fellows who try to handicap the refs are by far the most hilarious guys around. Their aynal-ysis cannot be topped for gut busting laughs.
     
    mac39bps
    mac39bps
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 4626
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2015 - 6:45 PM ET #41

    I don't get the appeal for Anthony Jeselnik. I get it's dark witted humor but he didn't make me laugh once. 
    Reply
    I don't get the appeal for Anthony Jeselnik. I get it's dark witted humor but he didn't make me laugh once. 
     
    mac39bps
    mac39bps
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 4626
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2015 - 6:45 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    Saw Leno in concert 25 years ago and he was great. Also saw Carlin and he was pretty good.

    Dane Cook sucks, his material stinks and he overcompensates by acting like his stuff is funny.

    Bill Hicks. Many talk like he was great. I rented one of his DVD's years ago, gave up after 20 minutes.

    Bill Hicks is one of the most insightful and intelligent comedians that has ever graced a stage. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    Saw Leno in concert 25 years ago and he was great. Also saw Carlin and he was pretty good.

    Dane Cook sucks, his material stinks and he overcompensates by acting like his stuff is funny.

    Bill Hicks. Many talk like he was great. I rented one of his DVD's years ago, gave up after 20 minutes.

    Bill Hicks is one of the most insightful and intelligent comedians that has ever graced a stage. 
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2015 - 7:02 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by mac39bps:


    Bill Hicks is one of the most insightful and intelligent comedians that has ever graced a stage. 

    I know many say this but I just didn't find any humor in what he was saying. There were no jokes or even funny bits.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mac39bps:


    Bill Hicks is one of the most insightful and intelligent comedians that has ever graced a stage. 

    I know many say this but I just didn't find any humor in what he was saying. There were no jokes or even funny bits.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2015 - 9:17 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    Agree with all except Pryor.

    I tried watching Cook's special and tapped out after half an hour.  How he is successful is one of the great mysteries of life.

    Slobb Lisa Lampanelli is a very funny women.

    3,5,7,8 and 9 are impossible to watch.

    #10 is Robin Williams.  




    Richard Pryor was the funniest ever. I never understood Robin Williams.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    Agree with all except Pryor.

    I tried watching Cook's special and tapped out after half an hour.  How he is successful is one of the great mysteries of life.

    Slobb Lisa Lampanelli is a very funny women.

    3,5,7,8 and 9 are impossible to watch.

    #10 is Robin Williams.  




    Richard Pryor was the funniest ever. I never understood Robin Williams.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2015 - 4:52 PM ET #45

    I liked Robin Williams in serious movie roles like Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Insomnia and One Hour Photo.

    When I was in high school, his HBO special "Live on Broadway" was airing.  

    I thought it was really funny at the time.  I watch it as an adult and all I can do is shake my head.
    Reply
    I liked Robin Williams in serious movie roles like Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Insomnia and One Hour Photo.

    When I was in high school, his HBO special "Live on Broadway" was airing.  

    I thought it was really funny at the time.  I watch it as an adult and all I can do is shake my head.
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2015 - 5:12 AM ET #46

    If you dont' think Carlin was funny, it kind of explains how the rest of your list if chalk full of "comedians' that NO ONE really thinks is funny.  I mean really, how does WHOOPI even make a list like this??? 

    Jay Leno??  NO ONE thinks Leno is funny.  Only complete fu**king fool would.  He should be like #688 on this list.   

    "whoopi goldberg not funny period" YEAH NO F&&KING SHEEET!



    Reply
    If you dont' think Carlin was funny, it kind of explains how the rest of your list if chalk full of "comedians' that NO ONE really thinks is funny.  I mean really, how does WHOOPI even make a list like this??? 

    Jay Leno??  NO ONE thinks Leno is funny.  Only complete fu**king fool would.  He should be like #688 on this list.   

    "whoopi goldberg not funny period" YEAH NO F&&KING SHEEET!



     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2015 - 5:21 AM ET #47

    Scals list of 10 worst college football teams = 

    1. Florida International - I mean they are bad, right?

    2. Stephen F. Austin - they are the worst D1 team ever, if they even are pone.

    3. Lincoln Way Central -- this might not even be a college team

    4.  Blake Bortles' cable installer -- not funny, not a good college team, not a good installer

    5.  McDonalds offering up breakfast anytime? Does anyone really even care?  Guess what?  YOU SHOULDNT!

    6.  Ball State

    7.  Whoever Ball State lost too. I mean seriously, if you are still reading this then you are the problem, not me.

    8.  Al Sharpton

    9.  Can't recall if we discussed McDonalds and their STUPID marketing breakfast shiiiit.

    10.  NOTRE DAME!


    Reply
    Scals list of 10 worst college football teams = 

    1. Florida International - I mean they are bad, right?

    2. Stephen F. Austin - they are the worst D1 team ever, if they even are pone.

    3. Lincoln Way Central -- this might not even be a college team

    4.  Blake Bortles' cable installer -- not funny, not a good college team, not a good installer

    5.  McDonalds offering up breakfast anytime? Does anyone really even care?  Guess what?  YOU SHOULDNT!

    6.  Ball State

    7.  Whoever Ball State lost too. I mean seriously, if you are still reading this then you are the problem, not me.

    8.  Al Sharpton

    9.  Can't recall if we discussed McDonalds and their STUPID marketing breakfast shiiiit.

    10.  NOTRE DAME!


     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2015 - 5:49 AM ET #48

    in short the fact that you have whooopi goldberg and george carlin on the SAME list shows you KNOW NOTHING.  

    BOL DUDE  
    Reply
    in short the fact that you have whooopi goldberg and george carlin on the SAME list shows you KNOW NOTHING.  

    BOL DUDE  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2015 - 6:55 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    If you dont' think Carlin was funny, it kind of explains how the rest of your list if chalk full of "comedians' that NO ONE really thinks is funny.  I mean really, how does WHOOPI even make a list like this??? 

    Jay Leno??  NO ONE thinks Leno is funny.  Only complete fu**king fool would.  He should be like #688 on this list.   

    "whoopi goldberg not funny period" YEAH NO F&&KING SHEEET!




    Agreed

    Carlin's "Religions is Bu!!sh!t", "Football vs. Baseball", "Airline Safety Lecture" and "A List of People who Ought to be Killed" are all bits of comedic gold. 

    Carlin is one of the best of all time and his name should not even be associated with "not funny"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    If you dont' think Carlin was funny, it kind of explains how the rest of your list if chalk full of "comedians' that NO ONE really thinks is funny.  I mean really, how does WHOOPI even make a list like this??? 

    Jay Leno??  NO ONE thinks Leno is funny.  Only complete fu**king fool would.  He should be like #688 on this list.   

    "whoopi goldberg not funny period" YEAH NO F&&KING SHEEET!




    Agreed

    Carlin's "Religions is Bu!!sh!t", "Football vs. Baseball", "Airline Safety Lecture" and "A List of People who Ought to be Killed" are all bits of comedic gold. 

    Carlin is one of the best of all time and his name should not even be associated with "not funny"
     
     
    MacTaylor
    MacTaylor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2015 - 11:31 PM ET #50

    Agree with many of your assessments..Speaking of SNL...Chevy Chase and Eddie Murphy....never made me laugh...Dan Ackroyd, John Belushi and Bill Murry...hillarious..

    Also very funny.. Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Don Rickles, Sebastian Maniscalo...female, Paula Poundstone..
    Reply
    Agree with many of your assessments..Speaking of SNL...Chevy Chase and Eddie Murphy....never made me laugh...Dan Ackroyd, John Belushi and Bill Murry...hillarious..

    Also very funny.. Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Don Rickles, Sebastian Maniscalo...female, Paula Poundstone..
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,895
    • PART DEUX 158
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
    • Week 6 Money 8,486
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,274
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,263

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.