• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Comedians who I do not find funny...

    1234 Next Last»
    scalabrine
    sports_Network
    benhogan76
    Slobbasaurus
    RandyC726
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5898
    Posts: 76
    1234 Next Last»
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 7:37 AM ET #1

    Comedian...

    One of the few jobs in the world where you can thrive by being bad at what you do.

    Of course, that is only one person's opinion but I've tried endlessly to understand the 'jokes' these comedians tell and be able to enjoy their general stand-up routine, and I just can't do it.


    1. Dane Cook - saw an HBO special where he sold out Madison Square Garden. I didn't laugh at a single joke. He made me smile. But that's it. I have no idea why people went wild for this guy for several years making him massively wealthy.

    2. Andrew Dice Clay - If the guy writes his own stuff, I would certainly label him as creative. But funny? I'm watching an HBO special from the 80's and people are going BONKERS for this guy. But I'd like to note, most people are not laughing but cheering for his misogyny.

    3. Joan Rivers - I've seen her around forever. I will say when she was on E! And she ragged on celebrity attire, that was funny. But her stand-up routine and virtually every interview or sound bite was not. Never laughed at a single purposeful joke from her.

    4. George Carlin - I'd rate him as the SMARTEST 'comedian' ever. But funny? No. Never made me laugh. He made me THINK and I actually quote him on many occasions, not to make others laugh but to refer to a life philosophy or discuss something taboo where he has offered an astute point.

    5. Adam Sandler - used to be funny on SNL. Billy Madison was funny for its time (but ironically, the game show skit was hilarious but the funniest line in the movie many here quote, concerning a stupid answer was not even said by him). Haven't laughed at this guy in ages.

    6. Richard Pryor - also watched his stand-up routine on HBO. Tried to laugh. Tried to find why he is considered a comedy legend. Didn't laugh once.

    7. Rosie O'Donnell - have never laughed at a single joke she has ever told.

    8. Whoopi Goldberg - not funny. Period.

    9. Jay Leno - never found him even 1/10th as funny as Letterman. He had some moments but overall he just brought out a smile here and there, but never a hearty laugh.

    Anyone have #10?



    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Comedian...

    One of the few jobs in the world where you can thrive by being bad at what you do.

    Of course, that is only one person's opinion but I've tried endlessly to understand the 'jokes' these comedians tell and be able to enjoy their general stand-up routine, and I just can't do it.


    1. Dane Cook - saw an HBO special where he sold out Madison Square Garden. I didn't laugh at a single joke. He made me smile. But that's it. I have no idea why people went wild for this guy for several years making him massively wealthy.

    2. Andrew Dice Clay - If the guy writes his own stuff, I would certainly label him as creative. But funny? I'm watching an HBO special from the 80's and people are going BONKERS for this guy. But I'd like to note, most people are not laughing but cheering for his misogyny.

    3. Joan Rivers - I've seen her around forever. I will say when she was on E! And she ragged on celebrity attire, that was funny. But her stand-up routine and virtually every interview or sound bite was not. Never laughed at a single purposeful joke from her.

    4. George Carlin - I'd rate him as the SMARTEST 'comedian' ever. But funny? No. Never made me laugh. He made me THINK and I actually quote him on many occasions, not to make others laugh but to refer to a life philosophy or discuss something taboo where he has offered an astute point.

    5. Adam Sandler - used to be funny on SNL. Billy Madison was funny for its time (but ironically, the game show skit was hilarious but the funniest line in the movie many here quote, concerning a stupid answer was not even said by him). Haven't laughed at this guy in ages.

    6. Richard Pryor - also watched his stand-up routine on HBO. Tried to laugh. Tried to find why he is considered a comedy legend. Didn't laugh once.

    7. Rosie O'Donnell - have never laughed at a single joke she has ever told.

    8. Whoopi Goldberg - not funny. Period.

    9. Jay Leno - never found him even 1/10th as funny as Letterman. He had some moments but overall he just brought out a smile here and there, but never a hearty laugh.

    Anyone have #10?



     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 9:23 AM ET #2

    #10 Larry The Cable Guy

    Reply

    #10 Larry The Cable Guy

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63860
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 11:47 AM ET #3

    Couldn't agree more about Leno, always blew my mind anyone would watch him over Letterman.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Couldn't agree more about Leno, always blew my mind anyone would watch him over Letterman.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 12:07 PM ET #4

    I agree with all  of them except for Carlin.  

    #10 Any female comedian (Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer).  They just aren't funny stand-up comics.  

    #11  Jimmy Fallon.  I would love to punch him in his face.  Never liked the guy, even on SNL.


    Reply
    I agree with all  of them except for Carlin.  

    #10 Any female comedian (Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer).  They just aren't funny stand-up comics.  

    #11  Jimmy Fallon.  I would love to punch him in his face.  Never liked the guy, even on SNL.


     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 1:03 PM ET #5

    Dane Cook is one, two, three, four and five. The dude is horrible. 
    Reply
    Dane Cook is one, two, three, four and five. The dude is horrible. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 5:29 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I agree with all  of them except for Carlin.  

    #10 Any female comedian (Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer).  They just aren't funny stand-up comics.  

    #11  Jimmy Fallon.  I would love to punch him in his face.  Never liked the guy, even on SNL.




    That, plus Jeff Dunham - close your eyes and try just listening to the "jokes". I think the whole ventriloquist thing takes people away from how horrible he is.

    Also, never liked Bill Cosby, and knowing now what we know about him as a person makes his whole "family friendly" lame routine even more despicable.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I agree with all  of them except for Carlin.  

    #10 Any female comedian (Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer).  They just aren't funny stand-up comics.  

    #11  Jimmy Fallon.  I would love to punch him in his face.  Never liked the guy, even on SNL.




    That, plus Jeff Dunham - close your eyes and try just listening to the "jokes". I think the whole ventriloquist thing takes people away from how horrible he is.

    Also, never liked Bill Cosby, and knowing now what we know about him as a person makes his whole "family friendly" lame routine even more despicable.....
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 5:46 PM ET #7

    Daniel Tosh's celebrity status makes me sick
    Reply
    Daniel Tosh's celebrity status makes me sick
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 6:02 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I agree with all  of them except for Carlin.  

    #10 Any female comedian (Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer).  They just aren't funny stand-up comics.  

    #11  Jimmy Fallon.  I would love to punch him in his face.  Never liked the guy, even on SNL.


    Fallon is awful ...........& Carlin had some funny shjt.

     Jay Leno, way back before he took over the tonite show, was actually very good as a SU comedian.



     #1 Margaret Cho.........simply awful. I have no idea how she ever gets a gig.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I agree with all  of them except for Carlin.  

    #10 Any female comedian (Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer).  They just aren't funny stand-up comics.  

    #11  Jimmy Fallon.  I would love to punch him in his face.  Never liked the guy, even on SNL.


    Fallon is awful ...........& Carlin had some funny shjt.

     Jay Leno, way back before he took over the tonite show, was actually very good as a SU comedian.



     #1 Margaret Cho.........simply awful. I have no idea how she ever gets a gig.
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 6:09 PM ET #9

    Saw Leno in concert 25 years ago and he was great. Also saw Carlin and he was pretty good.

    Dane Cook sucks, his material stinks and he overcompensates by acting like his stuff is funny.

    Bill Hicks. Many talk like he was great. I rented one of his DVD's years ago, gave up after 20 minutes.
    Reply
    Saw Leno in concert 25 years ago and he was great. Also saw Carlin and he was pretty good.

    Dane Cook sucks, his material stinks and he overcompensates by acting like his stuff is funny.

    Bill Hicks. Many talk like he was great. I rented one of his DVD's years ago, gave up after 20 minutes.
     
    bandit1010
    bandit1010
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 6736
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 6:49 PM ET #10

    J. Fallon.  His co-host is a MUCH better comedian.
    Reply
    J. Fallon.  His co-host is a MUCH better comedian.
     
    165yds
    165yds
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 18777
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 6:52 PM ET #11

    Agree with all except Pryor.

    I tried watching Cook's special and tapped out after half an hour.  How he is successful is one of the great mysteries of life.

    Slobb Lisa Lampanelli is a very funny women.

    3,5,7,8 and 9 are impossible to watch.

    #10 is Robin Williams.  


    Reply
    Agree with all except Pryor.

    I tried watching Cook's special and tapped out after half an hour.  How he is successful is one of the great mysteries of life.

    Slobb Lisa Lampanelli is a very funny women.

    3,5,7,8 and 9 are impossible to watch.

    #10 is Robin Williams.  


     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 6:53 PM ET #12

    I saw Dane Cook at the Prudential Center and I walked out halfway through his routine.  I was pissed that I ponied up $40 for the tickets.

    Another terrible comic that I can't stand is Kathy Griffin.  How people find this annoying b!tch funny is beyond me!
    Reply
    I saw Dane Cook at the Prudential Center and I walked out halfway through his routine.  I was pissed that I ponied up $40 for the tickets.

    Another terrible comic that I can't stand is Kathy Griffin.  How people find this annoying b!tch funny is beyond me!
     
    Want2ride
    Want2ride
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 193
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 6:58 PM ET #13

    Scal of course u will start a thread with the comedians you do find funny.
    Reply
    Scal of course u will start a thread with the comedians you do find funny.
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63860
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 8:31 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    Daniel Tosh's celebrity status makes me sick
    I would say outside of Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies and Doug Stanhope no one makes me laugh more then Tosh.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    Daniel Tosh's celebrity status makes me sick
    I would say outside of Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies and Doug Stanhope no one makes me laugh more then Tosh.
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 8:33 PM ET #15

    People are so uptight that it's almost impossible to make them laugh anymore. Why go to the comedy club when you can have a protest over something that happened in Chicago a year ago instead? 
    Reply
    People are so uptight that it's almost impossible to make them laugh anymore. Why go to the comedy club when you can have a protest over something that happened in Chicago a year ago instead? 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 8:45 PM ET #16

    I really don't like Will Ferrell, he tries to too hard to be funny.

    He has a lot of fans and I just don't get it.

    As for Dan Tosh, I think his stand-up is great.  Really funny stuff.
    Reply
    I really don't like Will Ferrell, he tries to too hard to be funny.

    He has a lot of fans and I just don't get it.

    As for Dan Tosh, I think his stand-up is great.  Really funny stuff.
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16380
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 8:54 PM ET #17

    #10  Jimmy Fallon most overrated comedian and a$$kisser in the entertainment industry!!
    Reply
    #10  Jimmy Fallon most overrated comedian and a$$kisser in the entertainment industry!!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 1:09 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    Agree with all except Pryor.

    I tried watching Cook's special and tapped out after half an hour.  How he is successful is one of the great mysteries of life.

    Slobb Lisa Lampanelli is a very funny women.

    3,5,7,8 and 9 are impossible to watch.

    #10 is Robin Williams.  



    For #10, we have a winner . Although I was highly tempted by Jeff Dunham.

    I saw Mork and Mindy reruns on youtube. Watched it without even a smirk...Couldn't get through 2 minutes of it.

    Oh and there's another one I never got.

    Does anyone remember VH1 used to run specials on the comedian Gallagher???

    The guy makes a fortune smashing watermelons with a giant mallet.

    The crowd went bananas for this guy!!!

    Why? How much talent does it take to smash a watermelon?!!!


    Daniel Tosh, Kathy Griffin, any ventriloquist...all good suggestions...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    Agree with all except Pryor.

    I tried watching Cook's special and tapped out after half an hour.  How he is successful is one of the great mysteries of life.

    Slobb Lisa Lampanelli is a very funny women.

    3,5,7,8 and 9 are impossible to watch.

    #10 is Robin Williams.  



    For #10, we have a winner . Although I was highly tempted by Jeff Dunham.

    I saw Mork and Mindy reruns on youtube. Watched it without even a smirk...Couldn't get through 2 minutes of it.

    Oh and there's another one I never got.

    Does anyone remember VH1 used to run specials on the comedian Gallagher???

    The guy makes a fortune smashing watermelons with a giant mallet.

    The crowd went bananas for this guy!!!

    Why? How much talent does it take to smash a watermelon?!!!


    Daniel Tosh, Kathy Griffin, any ventriloquist...all good suggestions...
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 1:11 AM ET #19

    I do have one that is funny.

    If anyone has visited Vegas, there was a guy called the Amazing Johnathan who had a show in the Golden Nugget.

    I went to his show. Always got a kick out of that guy even though his jokes overall were pretty corny. The crowd adored him.
    Reply
    I do have one that is funny.

    If anyone has visited Vegas, there was a guy called the Amazing Johnathan who had a show in the Golden Nugget.

    I went to his show. Always got a kick out of that guy even though his jokes overall were pretty corny. The crowd adored him.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 1:12 AM ET #20

    I like Fallon but he doesn't make me laugh out loud. Colbert does. Rare but it happens.
    Reply
    I like Fallon but he doesn't make me laugh out loud. Colbert does. Rare but it happens.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 1:14 AM ET #21

    It just goes to show, you can make money in virtually any career in the entertainment industry and you don't have to be good at it!
    Reply
    It just goes to show, you can make money in virtually any career in the entertainment industry and you don't have to be good at it!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 1:15 AM ET #22

    Wait maybe I should make #10 -

    The entire current SNL cast.
    Reply
    Wait maybe I should make #10 -

    The entire current SNL cast.
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 3:14 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Wait maybe I should make #10 -

    The entire current SNL cast.

    Except for Kyle Mooney.  He steals the show whenever he's on.  His shorts on YouTube are incredible.  Some may not find the humor, but I think he's brilliant.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X37EzJnuntk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_w5aYLieL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrmBKeVNU4
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Wait maybe I should make #10 -

    The entire current SNL cast.

    Except for Kyle Mooney.  He steals the show whenever he's on.  His shorts on YouTube are incredible.  Some may not find the humor, but I think he's brilliant.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X37EzJnuntk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_w5aYLieL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrmBKeVNU4
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 8:47 AM ET #24

    Boobird is a troll obviously
    Reply
    Boobird is a troll obviously
     
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 11:00 AM ET #25

    Man! I can't believe we all forgot about quite possibly the worst "comedian" of all time!

    Carlos Mencia

    Not only has the guy been documented stealing entire routines, his whole schtick is Mexicans and saying "Beaners", and the guy is not even Mexican! His name is like Ned Alden or something. Imagine if Jerry Seinfeld just started doing Chris Rock's routine with an 'N' word every 5 seconds.

    And, here's the capper - Still, the guy's not funny.....
    Reply
    Man! I can't believe we all forgot about quite possibly the worst "comedian" of all time!

    Carlos Mencia

    Not only has the guy been documented stealing entire routines, his whole schtick is Mexicans and saying "Beaners", and the guy is not even Mexican! His name is like Ned Alden or something. Imagine if Jerry Seinfeld just started doing Chris Rock's routine with an 'N' word every 5 seconds.

    And, here's the capper - Still, the guy's not funny.....
    All Forums | General Discussion
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
    • PART DEUX 156
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,431
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,262
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.