• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Can you become a Millionaire by Sports betting?

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    vanzack
    OLL5
    PepeFrog
    maxwagers781
    Greedybastard
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6981
    Posts: 142
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2021 - 1:17 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    Van  this thread will never die unlike us old men gotta get you out on the golf course.

    Played twice last week!

    Shorter, but straighter than I used to be.

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    Van  this thread will never die unlike us old men gotta get you out on the golf course.

    Played twice last week!

    Shorter, but straighter than I used to be.

    an_cheers

     
    OLL5
    OLL5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2000
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2022 - 7:55 PM ET #102

    Yes! Start out with 2 million.

    Reply

    Yes! Start out with 2 million.

     
    PepeFrog
    PepeFrog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2022 - 9:56 AM ET #103

    Sharps bet on sports futures. Squares bet on sports regular season. If you have lost money gambling it's because you were betting regular season against other gamblers and degenerates that's smarter than you.

    Futures betting is delaying gratification for greater reward kind of like long term hold of stocks and Bitcoin. Betting daily on regular season is a get rich quick for lesser reward.

    an_light

    Reply

    Sharps bet on sports futures. Squares bet on sports regular season. If you have lost money gambling it's because you were betting regular season against other gamblers and degenerates that's smarter than you.

    Futures betting is delaying gratification for greater reward kind of like long term hold of stocks and Bitcoin. Betting daily on regular season is a get rich quick for lesser reward.

    an_light

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2022 - 1:38 AM ET #104

    @PepeFrog

     Who do you like in the nba? Futures. 

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @PepeFrog

     Who do you like in the nba? Futures. 

     
    Greedybastard
    Greedybastard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3021
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2022 - 10:51 AM ET #105

    All of my Sportsbook payouts get re-directed to a stock account where I largely buy Apple stock, with some other higher dividend paying stocks. 
    The Apple stock does nothing but grow and split, so it has turned out to be a solid money generator over the last 12+ years of my strategy, and a couple of the dividend generators have started generating nice totals.

    Doubt I’ll get to millionaire status, but it will be close when all is said and done. And the dividends should fund a comfortable retirement no matter what.peace_5

    Reply

    All of my Sportsbook payouts get re-directed to a stock account where I largely buy Apple stock, with some other higher dividend paying stocks. 
    The Apple stock does nothing but grow and split, so it has turned out to be a solid money generator over the last 12+ years of my strategy, and a couple of the dividend generators have started generating nice totals.

    Doubt I’ll get to millionaire status, but it will be close when all is said and done. And the dividends should fund a comfortable retirement no matter what.peace_5

     
    Niyu
    Niyu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2021
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2022 - 6:44 PM ET #106

    As they told you before, it is easier to lose money gambling than to win it. So if you focus on learning a specific sport and analyzing previous games etc. You may have the possibility of making a good amount of money, but you will always have the risk of losing it.

    Reply

    As they told you before, it is easier to lose money gambling than to win it. So if you focus on learning a specific sport and analyzing previous games etc. You may have the possibility of making a good amount of money, but you will always have the risk of losing it.

     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2022 - 12:43 PM ET #107

    22 million people in the US are millionaires, you could probably count on one hand the number of those who have made it just by betting on sports (apart from everyone who posts here obviously an_wink)

    Reply

    22 million people in the US are millionaires, you could probably count on one hand the number of those who have made it just by betting on sports (apart from everyone who posts here obviously an_wink)

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2022 - 4:05 AM ET #108

    @vanzack

    Excellent read through out  the entire thread.....

    your dissertations/commentary in regards to sports-betting has no limitations, or boundaries;

     

    take care my brother

    peace_5

    side note:

    to the "bitcoin" thread, by which I will always be grateful..YOU WHERE THE FIRST! moneyeyes

    moneybagwinmoneybag

    Reply

    @vanzack

    Excellent read through out  the entire thread.....

    your dissertations/commentary in regards to sports-betting has no limitations, or boundaries;

     

    take care my brother

    peace_5

    side note:

    to the "bitcoin" thread, by which I will always be grateful..YOU WHERE THE FIRST! moneyeyes

    moneybagwinmoneybag

     
    dbitcoin
    dbitcoin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2022
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2022 - 4:34 PM ET #109

    Difficult task, but doable!

    Crypto Casinos - https://www.doublethebitcoin.net/
    Reply

    Difficult task, but doable!

     
    LePatron
    LePatron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2022 - 4:05 PM ET #110

    I don't think it is possible to become rich of sports betting. However, I made a living for about 5 years only betting (while, more like "trading) tennis matches while living in Europe. I was making about 2k per month in euros, so about $2300 USD. Obviously not having to pay taxes so it was 100% profit and living in a small town in Spain where the average income was about 1200 euros, I had a nice life.

     

    I find it more that if you are smart in sports betting, you should try to translate those skills into things like trading and investing. It takes the same resources and mentality, but there are much higher probabilities of making good money. In better, remember we are always at a disadvantage against the house due to the vig, unless you bet on exchanges only.

    Reply

    I don't think it is possible to become rich of sports betting. However, I made a living for about 5 years only betting (while, more like "trading) tennis matches while living in Europe. I was making about 2k per month in euros, so about $2300 USD. Obviously not having to pay taxes so it was 100% profit and living in a small town in Spain where the average income was about 1200 euros, I had a nice life.

     

    I find it more that if you are smart in sports betting, you should try to translate those skills into things like trading and investing. It takes the same resources and mentality, but there are much higher probabilities of making good money. In better, remember we are always at a disadvantage against the house due to the vig, unless you bet on exchanges only.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2022 - 4:41 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    @vanzack Excellent read through out  the entire thread..... your dissertations/commentary in regards to sports-betting has no limitations, or boundaries;   take care my brother side note: to the "bitcoin" thread, by which I will always be grateful..YOU WHERE THE FIRST!

    Appreciate it.  Means more than you will know.  This is why I stick around this wasteland.

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    @vanzack Excellent read through out  the entire thread..... your dissertations/commentary in regards to sports-betting has no limitations, or boundaries;   take care my brother side note: to the "bitcoin" thread, by which I will always be grateful..YOU WHERE THE FIRST!

    Appreciate it.  Means more than you will know.  This is why I stick around this wasteland.

    an_cheers

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14984
    Posted: May. 1, 2022 - 6:05 PM ET #112

    I make most of my profits from in-game wagering.  Those lines move fast - I would guess they are set by algorithms, and they can be exploited if you know what to look for

    @bluecompass

    live bettingpeace_5

     

    Reply

    I make most of my profits from in-game wagering.  Those lines move fast - I would guess they are set by algorithms, and they can be exploited if you know what to look for

    @bluecompass

    live bettingpeace_5

     

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: May. 2, 2022 - 8:53 AM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    I make most of my profits from in-game wagering.  Those lines move fast - I would guess they are set by algorithms, and they can be exploited if you know what to look for @bluecompass live betting

     

    The suggested odds are 100% algorithm based. Then sometimes adjusted by a human monitoring them. But not in smaller markets. There are definitely holes to exploit.

    The problem is that live betting is a classic case of pigs eat, and hogs get slaughtered.  Limits are low.  If you win consistently, you will 100% be limited and it is a challenge and requires strategy to get outs and accounts.

    GL

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    I make most of my profits from in-game wagering.  Those lines move fast - I would guess they are set by algorithms, and they can be exploited if you know what to look for @bluecompass live betting

     

    The suggested odds are 100% algorithm based. Then sometimes adjusted by a human monitoring them. But not in smaller markets. There are definitely holes to exploit.

    The problem is that live betting is a classic case of pigs eat, and hogs get slaughtered.  Limits are low.  If you win consistently, you will 100% be limited and it is a challenge and requires strategy to get outs and accounts.

    GL

    peace_5

     
    PepeFrog
    PepeFrog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 458
    Posted: May. 22, 2022 - 1:32 AM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    @PepeFrog  Who do you like in the nba? Futures.

     

    Oops, I read this message late just now. I had hedged Warriors into several parlays when the Warriors had +300 futures.

    Now I am hedging Celtics and Heat as both of these teams are at +300 futures.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    @PepeFrog  Who do you like in the nba? Futures.

     

    Oops, I read this message late just now. I had hedged Warriors into several parlays when the Warriors had +300 futures.

    Now I am hedging Celtics and Heat as both of these teams are at +300 futures.

     
    DGA
    DGA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2022 - 3:53 PM ET #115

    For sure...all you need is a plan and patience. There are many ways to make money in sport betting.

    Reply

    For sure...all you need is a plan and patience. There are many ways to make money in sport betting.

     
    Glenn61
    Glenn61
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2022 - 6:09 PM ET #116

    @Wizerguy

     Hi there Wizerguy I read your statement and you are right about having the right method. Now that is exactly what I have got. Problem is I stay in South Africa and can't bet directly in the States . Have you ever heard of Bill Enter and his method, that's exactly what I have got. I am very shrewdly with the numbers and the way the bet must be taken. The thing is this , I get the superfecta almost consistently in  the US I don't like Australia or England because they don't pay well. The US the way to go. Another thing  is I don't play horses but I do play Greyhounds because you dont have to worry about outsiders and when you play with outsiders the superfecta will cost much more to play. I will tell you a little secret , there is no such thi g as form and it has all got to d o with numbers , that is why very few people win on horse racing . They are made to believe that for me will make you rich and that is definitely not true . I have got a brilliant method but to find someone who will believe me and just take the time to see what  I am talking about is so difficult . Everyone wants to become rich but nobody want to believe because they have never seen what I am talking about . I will tell you straight that I am genuine  and unique and nobody knows what I know. Like I have told you I work those Greyhounds out so Well and I see what they pay and it kills me to not be able to play in the States because it is illegal for me . I can get a VPN but because I will win so consistently the Tote will want to see me and because I am not an American citizen they will put the law on me. I need to do it legally. I need someone there in the States to play for me  and then split the money . Firstly if you really want to make good money do some dry runs with me and don't pay out any money when you see the thousands of dollars that can be made for every meeting then we can really talk . I promise you what I am saying is true don't disbelieve and take that chance and I promise you your life will change for the better. I know that you get all these scams and whatever but I am the real deal. Look it is not going to cost you a cent to see what I am about , believe me when you do you will be as happy as a pig in shit. They say whey your ship comes in hop aboard because it will never come again. I know that you get arrogant people who will say impossible  the reason is because of scams and like I said before don't spend a cent and I will give you the superfecta numbers before they run for many races and see how much money you can make every single day .Trust me. Please if you have faith and want to never be short of Mo no ey again get back to me and we can make a day so that I can give you examples of what I am talking about. My name is Glenn. 

     

     

    Reply

    @Wizerguy

     Hi there Wizerguy I read your statement and you are right about having the right method. Now that is exactly what I have got. Problem is I stay in South Africa and can't bet directly in the States . Have you ever heard of Bill Enter and his method, that's exactly what I have got. I am very shrewdly with the numbers and the way the bet must be taken. The thing is this , I get the superfecta almost consistently in  the US I don't like Australia or England because they don't pay well. The US the way to go. Another thing  is I don't play horses but I do play Greyhounds because you dont have to worry about outsiders and when you play with outsiders the superfecta will cost much more to play. I will tell you a little secret , there is no such thi g as form and it has all got to d o with numbers , that is why very few people win on horse racing . They are made to believe that for me will make you rich and that is definitely not true . I have got a brilliant method but to find someone who will believe me and just take the time to see what  I am talking about is so difficult . Everyone wants to become rich but nobody want to believe because they have never seen what I am talking about . I will tell you straight that I am genuine  and unique and nobody knows what I know. Like I have told you I work those Greyhounds out so Well and I see what they pay and it kills me to not be able to play in the States because it is illegal for me . I can get a VPN but because I will win so consistently the Tote will want to see me and because I am not an American citizen they will put the law on me. I need to do it legally. I need someone there in the States to play for me  and then split the money . Firstly if you really want to make good money do some dry runs with me and don't pay out any money when you see the thousands of dollars that can be made for every meeting then we can really talk . I promise you what I am saying is true don't disbelieve and take that chance and I promise you your life will change for the better. I know that you get all these scams and whatever but I am the real deal. Look it is not going to cost you a cent to see what I am about , believe me when you do you will be as happy as a pig in shit. They say whey your ship comes in hop aboard because it will never come again. I know that you get arrogant people who will say impossible  the reason is because of scams and like I said before don't spend a cent and I will give you the superfecta numbers before they run for many races and see how much money you can make every single day .Trust me. Please if you have faith and want to never be short of Mo no ey again get back to me and we can make a day so that I can give you examples of what I am talking about. My name is Glenn. 

     

     

     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29214
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2022 - 10:13 AM ET #117

    @OLL5

     “How do you make one million dollars in the car business?”

     

    ”start with three!”

    Reply

    @OLL5

     “How do you make one million dollars in the car business?”

     

    ”start with three!”

     
    punta
    punta
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1077
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2022 - 9:53 AM ET #118

    I made more than a million. I won $5000.00

     

    Plus at racetrack and invested it.my holdings r worth $1.5 million. 

    I am working on finishing my nfl handicapping progression. 

    Try it.

    Gd luck

    Reply

    I made more than a million. I won $5000.00

     

    Plus at racetrack and invested it.my holdings r worth $1.5 million. 

    I am working on finishing my nfl handicapping progression. 

    Try it.

    Gd luck

     
    Hephaestus
    Hephaestus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 112
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2022 - 3:41 AM ET #119

    The question should be posed differently is my first thought. This is America and ANYTHING is possible with the exception of two things....avoiding death and not paying taxes.

     

    But the statistical odds of becoming a millionaire for practical purposes is zero. Yet, we have lottery winners every few months where similar odds are in in place, but that is not wagering on sports with bookies. 

    The simple answer to your question is yes, but YOU won't ever accomplish it. The amount of people that have the discipline accomplish this, you can probably count on your fingers. They guy in the movie "Vegas" comes to mind. The 2 key things to making a million in sports betting is having a few to start with as others have pointed out. You also need to have the DISCIPLINE to only place 3-4 wagers a year. These two things alone probably eliminates 99% of us.

    The realistic answer to your question is "NO"

    Just some random thoughts

     

    Hep

    Reply

    The question should be posed differently is my first thought. This is America and ANYTHING is possible with the exception of two things....avoiding death and not paying taxes.

     

    But the statistical odds of becoming a millionaire for practical purposes is zero. Yet, we have lottery winners every few months where similar odds are in in place, but that is not wagering on sports with bookies. 

    The simple answer to your question is yes, but YOU won't ever accomplish it. The amount of people that have the discipline accomplish this, you can probably count on your fingers. They guy in the movie "Vegas" comes to mind. The 2 key things to making a million in sports betting is having a few to start with as others have pointed out. You also need to have the DISCIPLINE to only place 3-4 wagers a year. These two things alone probably eliminates 99% of us.

    The realistic answer to your question is "NO"

    Just some random thoughts

     

    Hep

     
    hey78why
    hey78why
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2022 - 11:40 AM ET #120

      Au début, je me suis toujours imaginé gagner gros, puis investir dans un fonds indiciel à 8 % par an tout en me relaxant dans un ranch. Jusqu'à présent, ce plan n'a pas fonctionné maxifoot

    Reply

      Au début, je me suis toujours imaginé gagner gros, puis investir dans un fonds indiciel à 8 % par an tout en me relaxant dans un ranch. Jusqu'à présent, ce plan n'a pas fonctionné maxifoot

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23320
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2022 - 1:54 PM ET #121

    There was a guy over the weekend who had $7 on a 25 play parlay to win just over a million and cashed out after the first 23 teams had clicked taking just over $252K

    the remaining two plays went on to win 

     

    https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1571329554081357825/photo/1

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    There was a guy over the weekend who had $7 on a 25 play parlay to win just over a million and cashed out after the first 23 teams had clicked taking just over $252K

    the remaining two plays went on to win 

     

    https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1571329554081357825/photo/1

     
    ldrapeau
    ldrapeau
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2022 - 2:50 PM ET #122

    @ActionMagnet

     Of course you can, it's like if you ask, can you win the lottery.  If you are very very lucky on all you 10K bets you can. I think a question like "If I start with $100.00 bankroll today what are the odds I would be over $1M in a year"?  Is maybe more what you are looking at, I would estimate that to be about 0.0001%  I could make it to $500.00 guaranteed in a year, but it's hard work.

    Reply

    @ActionMagnet

     Of course you can, it's like if you ask, can you win the lottery.  If you are very very lucky on all you 10K bets you can. I think a question like "If I start with $100.00 bankroll today what are the odds I would be over $1M in a year"?  Is maybe more what you are looking at, I would estimate that to be about 0.0001%  I could make it to $500.00 guaranteed in a year, but it's hard work.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2022 - 3:13 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by ldrapeau:

    @ActionMagnet  Of course you can, it's like if you ask, can you win the lottery.  If you are very very lucky on all you 10K bets you can. I think a question like "If I start with $100.00 bankroll today what are the odds I would be over $1M in a year"?  Is maybe more what you are looking at, I would estimate that to be about 0.0001%  I could make it to $500.00 guaranteed in a year, but it's hard work.

    So you could "guarantee" you could turn 100 in to 500 in a year.

    But you cant turn 200k in to a 1m?

    Do tell.

    confused

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ldrapeau:

    @ActionMagnet  Of course you can, it's like if you ask, can you win the lottery.  If you are very very lucky on all you 10K bets you can. I think a question like "If I start with $100.00 bankroll today what are the odds I would be over $1M in a year"?  Is maybe more what you are looking at, I would estimate that to be about 0.0001%  I could make it to $500.00 guaranteed in a year, but it's hard work.

    So you could "guarantee" you could turn 100 in to 500 in a year.

    But you cant turn 200k in to a 1m?

    Do tell.

    confused

     
    lvsportpro
    lvsportpro
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1028
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2022 - 11:55 AM ET #124

    @Hephaestus

     anyone that even has the discipline to bet only one game a week could probably do really well. Most people need action daily

    Reply

    @Hephaestus

     anyone that even has the discipline to bet only one game a week could probably do really well. Most people need action daily

     
     
    Vasilii
    Vasilii
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2022
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2022 - 5:17 AM ET #125

    The world of eSports is rapidly growing and developing, so it is not surprising that betting companies have seen new business opportunities for themselves. Betting on eSports and gambling in online casinos no longer seem like something strange, because eSports competitions are already officially recognized almost all over the world. For example, in 2021, the prize fund of The International 10 tournament for the Dota 2 computer game exceeded $40 million, which was an absolute record! There are often no such prize pools in classical sports. The popularity of betting on computer games is growing, so many betting companies are trying to catch the trends and be the first to gain a foothold in new frontiers. This opens up opportunities for new business in this area. However, betting on eSports at the legislative level does not differ from regular bets, so bookmakers still need a license for their activities in accordance with the law. Precisely because of this, CS:GO remains the most popular betting game, geography plays an important role in this business. In China, betting is illegal, and gambling is banned in many states of America, but Europe is more attractive for this kind of business. However, not only the presence of tournaments can provide profit, the possibilities of this business are much wider, this can be seen on the example of the platform that we developed for the European customer - Gaming Stars. 

     https://owlab.group/

    https://owlab.group/services/chatbot-development
    Reply

    The world of eSports is rapidly growing and developing, so it is not surprising that betting companies have seen new business opportunities for themselves. Betting on eSports and gambling in online casinos no longer seem like something strange, because eSports competitions are already officially recognized almost all over the world. For example, in 2021, the prize fund of The International 10 tournament for the Dota 2 computer game exceeded $40 million, which was an absolute record! There are often no such prize pools in classical sports. The popularity of betting on computer games is growing, so many betting companies are trying to catch the trends and be the first to gain a foothold in new frontiers. This opens up opportunities for new business in this area. However, betting on eSports at the legislative level does not differ from regular bets, so bookmakers still need a license for their activities in accordance with the law. Precisely because of this, CS:GO remains the most popular betting game, geography plays an important role in this business. In China, betting is illegal, and gambling is banned in many states of America, but Europe is more attractive for this kind of business. However, not only the presence of tournaments can provide profit, the possibilities of this business are much wider, this can be seen on the example of the platform that we developed for the European customer - Gaming Stars. 

     https://owlab.group/

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,459
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,709
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,081
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,525
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,890
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • Monday 10/05/2026 369
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.