• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Can you become a Millionaire by Sports betting?

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    vanzack
    ginx
    mrcashola
    The Hawk
    BIGfnPOO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6981
    Posts: 142
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2021 - 8:40 AM ET #76

    @VeritasAlways

     I am just circling back to this thread (after nearly a year).  If you are still around - thanks for posting.  Great stuff.

    I would guess you have figured out covers is mostly a wasteland that doesnt promote this type of discussion - but I appreciate it.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @VeritasAlways

     I am just circling back to this thread (after nearly a year).  If you are still around - thanks for posting.  Great stuff.

    I would guess you have figured out covers is mostly a wasteland that doesnt promote this type of discussion - but I appreciate it.

    peace_5

     
    ginx
    ginx
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 783
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2021 - 8:50 AM ET #77

    @VeritasAlways

     great story peace_5

    gamblor for life
    Reply

    @VeritasAlways

     great story peace_5

     
    mrcashola
    mrcashola
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 163
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 4:26 PM ET #78

    OK only way to win a million in sports betting is like my old friend did R I P Nick!

     

    DID not use the known runners VEgas knows them

    Had his own team of no body 5 of them grab someone off streets Pay them $50 to place a wager for $1000 like who wouldn't accept $50 they try lower amounts 1st like $15

    HE won in NFL and NBA and busted vegas for OVER $500,000 a year HIS runners made huge cash yearly NO money extra after a win they all given money to get regular folks to place bets I think he said they made like $45,000 a year!

    HE also said not allowed to wager on games them selves he did not want them noticed in sports books

    They of course watched the people when placing bets in case they decided to take off with cash before placing wager!

    VEGAS  is stupid because they do not ask for ID's for fairly big wagers like $500 to $2000 on one game that would stop the big guys cold!

     

    BUT where you gonna get funds to run an operation like this!an_roll_laugh

     

     

    life moves fast you could miss it if you dont stop to look around
    Reply

    OK only way to win a million in sports betting is like my old friend did R I P Nick!

     

    DID not use the known runners VEgas knows them

    Had his own team of no body 5 of them grab someone off streets Pay them $50 to place a wager for $1000 like who wouldn't accept $50 they try lower amounts 1st like $15

    HE won in NFL and NBA and busted vegas for OVER $500,000 a year HIS runners made huge cash yearly NO money extra after a win they all given money to get regular folks to place bets I think he said they made like $45,000 a year!

    HE also said not allowed to wager on games them selves he did not want them noticed in sports books

    They of course watched the people when placing bets in case they decided to take off with cash before placing wager!

    VEGAS  is stupid because they do not ask for ID's for fairly big wagers like $500 to $2000 on one game that would stop the big guys cold!

     

    BUT where you gonna get funds to run an operation like this!an_roll_laugh

     

     

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2021 - 10:03 AM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcashola:

    OK only way to win a million in sports betting is like my old friend did R I P Nick!   DID not use the known runners VEgas knows them Had his own team of no body 5 of them grab someone off streets Pay them $50 to place a wager for $1000 like who wouldn't accept $50 they try lower amounts 1st like $15 HE won in NFL and NBA and busted vegas for OVER $500,000 a year HIS runners made huge cash yearly NO money extra after a win they all given money to get regular folks to place bets I think he said they made like $45,000 a year! HE also said not allowed to wager on games them selves he did not want them noticed in sports books They of course watched the people when placing bets in case they decided to take off with cash before placing wager! VEGAS  is stupid because they do not ask for ID's for fairly big wagers like $500 to $2000 on one game that would stop the big guys cold!   BUT where you gonna get funds to run an operation like this!

    Cool story bro.

    sleep2

     
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcashola:

    OK only way to win a million in sports betting is like my old friend did R I P Nick!   DID not use the known runners VEgas knows them Had his own team of no body 5 of them grab someone off streets Pay them $50 to place a wager for $1000 like who wouldn't accept $50 they try lower amounts 1st like $15 HE won in NFL and NBA and busted vegas for OVER $500,000 a year HIS runners made huge cash yearly NO money extra after a win they all given money to get regular folks to place bets I think he said they made like $45,000 a year! HE also said not allowed to wager on games them selves he did not want them noticed in sports books They of course watched the people when placing bets in case they decided to take off with cash before placing wager! VEGAS  is stupid because they do not ask for ID's for fairly big wagers like $500 to $2000 on one game that would stop the big guys cold!   BUT where you gonna get funds to run an operation like this!

    Cool story bro.

    sleep2

     
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2021 - 9:51 PM ET #80

    Yes, you can!

    First, get a  million dollars...

    Reply

    Yes, you can!

    First, get a  million dollars...

     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2021 - 10:39 PM ET #81

    an_lightTo O.P. ...YES you can. BY BOOKING the BETS.
    Start with 50k,or whatever you can ...anyhting.. get a few good customers, take all the bets/pay on time/never bet except to hedge..
    Invest in Stocks/Funds that are Huge.Blue chip...Crypto...
    You will live the BIGfknPoo lifestyle sans the BIG C... Amen..peace_5

    bigFnPOO
    Reply

    an_lightTo O.P. ...YES you can. BY BOOKING the BETS.
    Start with 50k,or whatever you can ...anyhting.. get a few good customers, take all the bets/pay on time/never bet except to hedge..
    Invest in Stocks/Funds that are Huge.Blue chip...Crypto...
    You will live the BIGfknPoo lifestyle sans the BIG C... Amen..peace_5

     
    Victoruk26
    Victoruk26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2021 - 10:56 AM ET #82

    100 percent!

    Reply

    100 percent!

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2021 - 5:55 PM ET #83

    peace_5peace

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    peace_5peace

     
    PepeFrog
    PepeFrog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2021 - 8:35 AM ET #84

    I seem to make profit by betting on Futures and ignoring Regular season as much as possible. Best strategy in my opinion.

    Reply

    I seem to make profit by betting on Futures and ignoring Regular season as much as possible. Best strategy in my opinion.

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2021 - 5:07 PM ET #85

    I make most of my profits from in-game wagering.  Those lines move fast - I would guess they are set by algorithms, and they can be exploited if you know what to look for.  As for making a million bucks doing it - I wouldn't know anything about that.

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    I make most of my profits from in-game wagering.  Those lines move fast - I would guess they are set by algorithms, and they can be exploited if you know what to look for.  As for making a million bucks doing it - I wouldn't know anything about that.

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2021 - 12:43 AM ET #86

    No. You can win in the short term but in the long run you will encounter nothing but misery.

     

     

    Reply

    No. You can win in the short term but in the long run you will encounter nothing but misery.

     

     

     
    KONGBETS
    KONGBETS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2021 - 7:39 PM ET #87

    Test

    https://contests.covers.com/kingofcovers/contestant/695526e9-dbc2-499c-bcac-adcb00401558
    Reply

    Test

     
    MIZUNO22
    MIZUNO22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 648
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2021 - 7:59 PM ET #88

    You can beat the line with artificial intelligence.  A millionaire?  Depends on your bankroll.  Living debt free is a more realistic goal.  Always remember; don't gamble, grind.

    Reply

    You can beat the line with artificial intelligence.  A millionaire?  Depends on your bankroll.  Living debt free is a more realistic goal.  Always remember; don't gamble, grind.

     
    BillyDuke1989
    BillyDuke1989
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2021 - 6:38 AM ET #89

    Become a millionaire as a result of gambling? it seems unrealistic. Become bankrupt? Looks like a well-thought-out plan.

    Reply

    Become a millionaire as a result of gambling? it seems unrealistic. Become bankrupt? Looks like a well-thought-out plan.

     
    TheSquare
    TheSquare
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16398
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2021 - 9:58 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by karenzoall:

    I'm on my way to becoming one. I tried on several platforms, but they didn't fit me according to the structure, and I wouldn't say I liked how it looked in the form of a design. I'm pretty inconsistent when it comes to visuals. But this platform https://bossaction.com made me change my mind about all these ways to make money, and I want to say that it works pretty well. I have even more choices to win, from betting on racing to play casino. And when I get tired of one, I move on to another because it works better for me.

    new_laugh_sweat

    Have you tried planting Fruit Loops (the cereal) with the hopes of them sprouting into a fruit tree? an_lightan_lightsurprised

    That's more likely to happen than your promoting message of that website and to "switch it up" to another form of gambling when you're losing.. From one -EV event to a far worse -EV event.

    "Hey, we're losing at sportsbetting. Let's try to make it back by playing some shady online slots from a website that has no reputation and just popped up over night.." an_drunksick

    an_roll_laugh

    new_laugh_sweat

    "Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by karenzoall:

    I'm on my way to becoming one. I tried on several platforms, but they didn't fit me according to the structure, and I wouldn't say I liked how it looked in the form of a design. I'm pretty inconsistent when it comes to visuals. But this platform https://bossaction.com made me change my mind about all these ways to make money, and I want to say that it works pretty well. I have even more choices to win, from betting on racing to play casino. And when I get tired of one, I move on to another because it works better for me.

    new_laugh_sweat

    Have you tried planting Fruit Loops (the cereal) with the hopes of them sprouting into a fruit tree? an_lightan_lightsurprised

    That's more likely to happen than your promoting message of that website and to "switch it up" to another form of gambling when you're losing.. From one -EV event to a far worse -EV event.

    "Hey, we're losing at sportsbetting. Let's try to make it back by playing some shady online slots from a website that has no reputation and just popped up over night.." an_drunksick

    an_roll_laugh

    new_laugh_sweat

     
    Mudcats7
    Mudcats7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2021 - 6:18 PM ET #91

    i think alot of it is luck. and most people lose in the long run including myself. i have good weeks and months but in the long run everyone loses. probably about 99 % of people. its both a hobbie and an addiction combined. and these sportsbooks are making so much money its insane. the sportsbooks have good days probably almost everyday of the year except when u get a few people that are rich win a few big games

    Reply

    i think alot of it is luck. and most people lose in the long run including myself. i have good weeks and months but in the long run everyone loses. probably about 99 % of people. its both a hobbie and an addiction combined. and these sportsbooks are making so much money its insane. the sportsbooks have good days probably almost everyday of the year except when u get a few people that are rich win a few big games

     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2021 - 4:47 PM ET #92

    Just putting this out there, anyone consider Horse Racing on strictly a Thoroughbreds Level or just bet on human games because we know what they think and will react? Have a great buzz on so don't rip me a new one for asking. Just think' same skills different game.peace to all!!

    Reply

    Just putting this out there, anyone consider Horse Racing on strictly a Thoroughbreds Level or just bet on human games because we know what they think and will react? Have a great buzz on so don't rip me a new one for asking. Just think' same skills different game.peace to all!!

     
    mikeyballer4
    mikeyballer4
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 163
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2021 - 1:26 AM ET #93

    I turned 300 to 10k this month. I am not cashing out anytime soon so I'll let you guys know if I ever hit a Mill 

    Reply

    I turned 300 to 10k this month. I am not cashing out anytime soon so I'll let you guys know if I ever hit a Mill 

     
    palumanic
    palumanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2021 - 1:46 PM ET #94

    I think it isn't very easy. I mean, it's a risky thing. Even if you bet on a professional site like 12Bet and the coefficient is excellent, there's a chance you'll lose your money.

    It would be better to consider making decent money on betting in general rather than becoming a millionaire this way. I mean, earn some money and invest in a business, and then the millionaire idea will present itself. That's what I would do if I wanted to make a million dollars from betting.

    If you get something, let us know. Maybe we'll give it a shot, haha.

    Reply

    I think it isn't very easy. I mean, it's a risky thing. Even if you bet on a professional site like 12Bet and the coefficient is excellent, there's a chance you'll lose your money.

    It would be better to consider making decent money on betting in general rather than becoming a millionaire this way. I mean, earn some money and invest in a business, and then the millionaire idea will present itself. That's what I would do if I wanted to make a million dollars from betting.

    If you get something, let us know. Maybe we'll give it a shot, haha.

     
    interpablo
    interpablo
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2021 - 9:42 AM ET #95

    Hello! I wrote a while ago about betting and winning big money. I came up with an amazing method of earning money, winning coupons. The bets I place are 90-95%. I have limits on many bookmakers. I'm from Poland but recently I managed to work with a friend in Canada and beat a bookmaker for $ 22,000. It is possible, I have a way for which I spent 4 years perfecting this project and it turned out to be a plus :-) Now I am looking for people who would like to cooperate. The method is lethal. I assume that in some time I will be rich enough to live peacefully in these difficult times ?? If any of you would be interested in such cooperation, I am waiting. Strength in the group! greetings

    Reply

    Hello! I wrote a while ago about betting and winning big money. I came up with an amazing method of earning money, winning coupons. The bets I place are 90-95%. I have limits on many bookmakers. I'm from Poland but recently I managed to work with a friend in Canada and beat a bookmaker for $ 22,000. It is possible, I have a way for which I spent 4 years perfecting this project and it turned out to be a plus :-) Now I am looking for people who would like to cooperate. The method is lethal. I assume that in some time I will be rich enough to live peacefully in these difficult times ?? If any of you would be interested in such cooperation, I am waiting. Strength in the group! greetings

     
    rustie
    rustie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 3790
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2021 - 11:47 AM ET #96

    Google Poindexter and Dilbert . First article.

    Rust never sleeps
    Reply

    Google Poindexter and Dilbert . First article.

     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2021 - 12:44 PM ET #97

    There is this one guy on Twitter, who has made more than a million in the past year. He wins at least one +10000 per week. Truly crazy 

    Reply

    There is this one guy on Twitter, who has made more than a million in the past year. He wins at least one +10000 per week. Truly crazy 

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2021 - 2:36 PM ET #98

    Becoming a millionaire has more to do with how much you spend. If you are very patient and very frugal and pick some good stocks, you could have a million before too long.  If you spend 50K on strippers every time you win/make 100K, then you will never be rich unless you are supremely talented making money (some people are, especially the last 30years)

    Reply

    Becoming a millionaire has more to do with how much you spend. If you are very patient and very frugal and pick some good stocks, you could have a million before too long.  If you spend 50K on strippers every time you win/make 100K, then you will never be rich unless you are supremely talented making money (some people are, especially the last 30years)

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2021 - 3:41 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by JC22:

    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKtheBANKss: Better to be a Millionaire which many people are already. Just think of your house and your investments and you are probably already there. People don't think of themselves as Millionaires but I don't think I have a friend who isn't worth a few million in assets,  stocks and savings but to say, Hey m, I am a millionaire would make you sound stupid. A Million dollars isn't that much money. I mean putting three children through private school then College or University  then advanced degrees while supporting them is well into a million dollars easy. If you are going to work 9 to 5 and our paid an hourly wage then taxes will most likely kill you but still very attainable   This dude actually believes his own monopoly money lies...

     

    lol frank living on the street currently. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JC22:

    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKtheBANKss: Better to be a Millionaire which many people are already. Just think of your house and your investments and you are probably already there. People don't think of themselves as Millionaires but I don't think I have a friend who isn't worth a few million in assets,  stocks and savings but to say, Hey m, I am a millionaire would make you sound stupid. A Million dollars isn't that much money. I mean putting three children through private school then College or University  then advanced degrees while supporting them is well into a million dollars easy. If you are going to work 9 to 5 and our paid an hourly wage then taxes will most likely kill you but still very attainable   This dude actually believes his own monopoly money lies...

     

    lol frank living on the street currently. 

     
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2021 - 10:19 PM ET #100

    Van  this thread will never die unlike us old men

    gotta get you out on the golf course.

    Reply

    Van  this thread will never die unlike us old men

    gotta get you out on the golf course.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,459
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,709
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,081
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,525
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,890
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • Monday 10/05/2026 369
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.