Don't lie, is this the first girl you have ever slept with? Because that's the ONLY remotely possible scenario that would make your behavior even marginally understandable.
"I cried myself to sleep last night"
Don't lie, is this the first girl you have ever slept with? Because that's the ONLY remotely possible scenario that would make your behavior even marginally understandable.
We chatted and had planned on getting lunch tomm and just talking it out............ I went onto my facebook and for some reason her email was up so i clicked it and it automatically had her password plugged in from when she slept at my house.......
I debated logging in but said darn it and did it........ I cried myself to sleep last night......... Shes like a dude hitting up girls.....
She hits up random dudes every day and eventually says the same garbage to them to like... ( " I really really wanna meet you and will do whatever neccessary to do it") and even asking guys if she can bring her kid to their house to meet for the 1st time....
My bday was feb 20th and I read a chat she had with some kid facebooking him at 230am begging to go to her friends house to darn her and denying she had a bf...
there was a chat of her inboxing the bouncer at a club we were at and her telling him to make out with her when i leave or say hes her cousin to bring her home...
An absolute PIG.......... Im bad hitting up girls and Im in shock to say what I saw........ She must have hooked up with 3-4 dudes the whole time we were together... and now she knows i logged in so we beefed it out.... .she threatened with police which is all bs and i have some kid hitting me up threatning my life saying he fucked her the whole relationship and when i was eating her out he was cumming in there the night before......
Its all FUCKED UP
thanks for everyone who gave their 2 cents!
First off, take a "self esteem" pill. This has nothing to do with "love."
and when i was eating her out he was cumming in there the night before
____________
Secondly, this is not as bad as you think. I chowed a gal's box about an hour after a buddy of mine screwed her. I would have never known if we didn't compare stories the next day. You obviously didn't think something was "wrong" at the time so just blow it off and get on with the rest of your life.
Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:
The story ends here
We chatted and had planned on getting lunch tomm and just talking it out............ I went onto my facebook and for some reason her email was up so i clicked it and it automatically had her password plugged in from when she slept at my house.......
I debated logging in but said darn it and did it........ I cried myself to sleep last night......... Shes like a dude hitting up girls.....
She hits up random dudes every day and eventually says the same garbage to them to like... ( " I really really wanna meet you and will do whatever neccessary to do it") and even asking guys if she can bring her kid to their house to meet for the 1st time....
My bday was feb 20th and I read a chat she had with some kid facebooking him at 230am begging to go to her friends house to darn her and denying she had a bf...
there was a chat of her inboxing the bouncer at a club we were at and her telling him to make out with her when i leave or say hes her cousin to bring her home...
An absolute PIG.......... Im bad hitting up girls and Im in shock to say what I saw........ She must have hooked up with 3-4 dudes the whole time we were together... and now she knows i logged in so we beefed it out.... .she threatened with police which is all bs and i have some kid hitting me up threatning my life saying he fucked her the whole relationship and when i was eating her out he was cumming in there the night before......
Its all FUCKED UP
thanks for everyone who gave their 2 cents!
First off, take a "self esteem" pill. This has nothing to do with "love."
and when i was eating her out he was cumming in there the night before
____________
Secondly, this is not as bad as you think. I chowed a gal's box about an hour after a buddy of mine screwed her. I would have never known if we didn't compare stories the next day. You obviously didn't think something was "wrong" at the time so just blow it off and get on with the rest of your life.
Ckatter not one person in this thread thinks you can fix things with this girl. How many more opinions do you need.
Sorry to hear it because yeah most of us have had our heart broken. Usually happens in high school but just lose all contact with this girl or it will get worse not better.
Ckatter not one person in this thread thinks you can fix things with this girl. How many more opinions do you need.
Sorry to hear it because yeah most of us have had our heart broken. Usually happens in high school but just lose all contact with this girl or it will get worse not better.
Very obvious what was going to happen in this situation. I could tell that she was a slutt right off the bat, you had to know. Use it as life experience and move on.
"Its signals Jerry, Signals!"
Very obvious what was going to happen in this situation. I could tell that she was a slutt right off the bat, you had to know. Use it as life experience and move on.
i make it easy on you !!! love has to work two ways..if you treated a girl like she treated you , would you respect her !!
got to think NO!
lastely take i from a guy that's been there and back...it's not worth defending a____ liek her...i know you love her...she doesn't love you back..think about it...good luck !!!
take out and old nail ..with a new one!!!
ckattar8
i make it easy on you !!! love has to work two ways..if you treated a girl like she treated you , would you respect her !!
got to think NO!
lastely take i from a guy that's been there and back...it's not worth defending a____ liek her...i know you love her...she doesn't love you back..think about it...good luck !!!
The police came to my house today and served me a restraining order, for to much txting/calling w.ee
Her baby daddy called me at 5:00 pm today to thank me, he said theyve been fighting non stop and when i told him all the garbage , he freaked out on her and shes been trying to suck up to him the last 2 days and he scooped her from work last night and pounded her out all night..
He thanked me he says he hasnt fucked in a while and he dedicated that box to me......... Slap in the face, more depressed than ever
STOP
all of this has oi be a HUGE Lie
who would take this type of abuse >??
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:
The police came to my house today and served me a restraining order, for to much txting/calling w.ee
Her baby daddy called me at 5:00 pm today to thank me, he said theyve been fighting non stop and when i told him all the garbage , he freaked out on her and shes been trying to suck up to him the last 2 days and he scooped her from work last night and pounded her out all night..
He thanked me he says he hasnt fucked in a while and he dedicated that box to me......... Slap in the face, more depressed than ever
first off stop posting stuff like this on covers this is not for that. Second of dog I got divorced after a5 year marriage and we were swingers. So believe me when I tell you leave her alone she is a skank. I guarantee you she has no idea how to keep her legs closed she has cheated on you recently a long time ago and all in between it is just that easy to see from one simple story so I promise you that she is a skank and that is a nice description of what she really probably is without me actually knowing the girl and have smashed it myself. However, I am sure that you don't have to look hard out and about in your city to find someone who actually had smashed that rotten kitty. Get your life why would you be wasting your time with this Kelly skank bag like that I could not ever know. But if I had to take a guess the same reason you want and are tired of dealing with her is probably the same reason as why you are so cutee whipped and that is because she knows how to slide a knob and squat on a knob let's face it Dog the reason she is so good at it because she gets plenty of practice. Save yourself a lot of heartbreak in the end she a hoe. Good luck
first off stop posting stuff like this on covers this is not for that. Second of dog I got divorced after a5 year marriage and we were swingers. So believe me when I tell you leave her alone she is a skank. I guarantee you she has no idea how to keep her legs closed she has cheated on you recently a long time ago and all in between it is just that easy to see from one simple story so I promise you that she is a skank and that is a nice description of what she really probably is without me actually knowing the girl and have smashed it myself. However, I am sure that you don't have to look hard out and about in your city to find someone who actually had smashed that rotten kitty. Get your life why would you be wasting your time with this Kelly skank bag like that I could not ever know. But if I had to take a guess the same reason you want and are tired of dealing with her is probably the same reason as why you are so cutee whipped and that is because she knows how to slide a knob and squat on a knob let's face it Dog the reason she is so good at it because she gets plenty of practice. Save yourself a lot of heartbreak in the end she a hoe. Good luck
So you've hooked up with many women in the past, but yet you're pathetically hooked on a woman you have been dating for 2 months? I call bullshit like many other's have. This has to be the first time you've ever gotten laid. Why else would you act this way?
So you've hooked up with many women in the past, but yet you're pathetically hooked on a woman you have been dating for 2 months? I call bullshit like many other's have. This has to be the first time you've ever gotten laid. Why else would you act this way?