• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Can I get my girlfriend back???? Need Advice

    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
    Biscuiteater1
    ironlionzion722
    jp548
    spockgato
    ocd
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 25631
    Posts: 223
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2013 - 7:24 PM ET #176

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

    gummy butt slutt 
     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

    gummy butt slutt 
     
     
    ironlionzion722
    ironlionzion722
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2474
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2013 - 12:34 AM ET #177

    Spread your seed?? Lol
    Reply
    Spread your seed?? Lol
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2013 - 10:47 PM ET #178

    Gummy Bear has huge knockers!

    Reply

    Gummy Bear has huge knockers!

     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2013 - 2:44 PM ET #179

    Gummy Butt Slutt Jump Hump Pump Dump
    Reply
    Gummy Butt Slutt Jump Hump Pump Dump
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2013 - 2:51 PM ET #180

    sarah j power play pouty mouth with the flower face found to be fake nowadays cowards clown thousands a day.........
    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply
    sarah j power play pouty mouth with the flower face found to be fake nowadays cowards clown thousands a day.........
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2013 - 3:43 PM ET #181

    Ummmm What?
    Reply
    Ummmm What?
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2013 - 8:05 PM ET #182

    move on bro. she is young dumb and full of c um

    gummy shootin out the most ridiculous stupid sh*t on here..
    Reply
    move on bro. she is young dumb and full of c um

    gummy shootin out the most ridiculous stupid sh*t on here..
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2013 - 2:24 PM ET #183

    Perhaps you haven't noticed but Gummy Bear has a HUGE RACK.  I would "Spread my Seed" all over that! 
    Reply
    Perhaps you haven't noticed but Gummy Bear has a HUGE RACK.  I would "Spread my Seed" all over that! 
     
    bandit1010
    bandit1010
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 6736
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2013 - 9:56 AM ET #184

    Quote Originally Posted by jp548:

    Perhaps you haven't noticed but Gummy Bear has a HUGE RACK.  I would "Spread my Seed" all over that! 

     

    Seriously.  Grow up.  You sound like a fifth grader (mayber you are). 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jp548:

    Perhaps you haven't noticed but Gummy Bear has a HUGE RACK.  I would "Spread my Seed" all over that! 

     

    Seriously.  Grow up.  You sound like a fifth grader (mayber you are). 

     
    GuardiaDeMieux
    GuardiaDeMieux
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 443
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 1:34 AM ET #185

    The reality of this situation is, there's nothing constructive (or destructive) that we say here in this thread that you'll heed.  You've got to EXPERIENCE it.  Same thing with her, there WILL NOT be any changes to her lifestyle/mindset until she..."lives"...a bit more.

    Regardless, you'll chase after her some more.  You'll stress out a bit more to find out what YOU can do/say differently to make her stop cheating on you, not realizing that there's NOTHING that you can do/say that will bring that desired result for you.  And when/if there is a mental change with her, it won't be while she's with you, I can promise you that.  She's just where she's at, right now.  Not good, and not bad either.  Just...at this certain place in life.  Too be a tad more blunt, she needs to let "life" smack her upside her head.

    Just do yourself a favor: LIFE.  There's only ONE of them we're guaranteed to have.  Don't spend a surplus of time worrying/stressed out over the actions of ANOTHER adult/grown woman.  You'll grow older quicker, lose a bit of your zest for life, and...at the end of the day...she PROBABLY won't be their, anyway.

    Just my opinion as I see it, guy.  Good luck...
    Reply
    The reality of this situation is, there's nothing constructive (or destructive) that we say here in this thread that you'll heed.  You've got to EXPERIENCE it.  Same thing with her, there WILL NOT be any changes to her lifestyle/mindset until she..."lives"...a bit more.

    Regardless, you'll chase after her some more.  You'll stress out a bit more to find out what YOU can do/say differently to make her stop cheating on you, not realizing that there's NOTHING that you can do/say that will bring that desired result for you.  And when/if there is a mental change with her, it won't be while she's with you, I can promise you that.  She's just where she's at, right now.  Not good, and not bad either.  Just...at this certain place in life.  Too be a tad more blunt, she needs to let "life" smack her upside her head.

    Just do yourself a favor: LIFE.  There's only ONE of them we're guaranteed to have.  Don't spend a surplus of time worrying/stressed out over the actions of ANOTHER adult/grown woman.  You'll grow older quicker, lose a bit of your zest for life, and...at the end of the day...she PROBABLY won't be their, anyway.

    Just my opinion as I see it, guy.  Good luck...
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 10:34 AM ET #186

    I Did it!  I Did it!  I got Montreal Canadians playoff tickets!  GummyBearAngel and I have a date!
    Reply
    I Did it!  I Did it!  I got Montreal Canadians playoff tickets!  GummyBearAngel and I have a date!
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 10:46 AM ET #187

    I'm going to ply her she with Drink and rail her till squirts
    Reply
    I'm going to ply her she with Drink and rail her till squirts
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 10:53 AM ET #188

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnEb951oUc

    I Hit it First!  Dee Jay Ray...........

    She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
    But we all know I hit it first
    I hop in the club and boppers show love, and I don't even put in work
    I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
    I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first

    [Verse 1: Ray J]
    I had her head going north and her behind going south
    But now baby chose to go West
    We deep in the building she know that I kill 'em
    I know that I hit it the best
    Candles lit with that wine, money still on my mind
    And I gave her that really bomb sex
    No matter where she goes or who she knows
    She still belongs in my bed
    Going hard in the streets, mobbin with my homies
    Sippin' on good, blowin' on OG
    Me and ghost sittin' clean with the matching rollie
    I did that first so everybody know me

    [Hook]

    [Verse 2: Bobby Brackins]
    Steady on at the top where we finna be
    Apple juice and we mix it with the Hennessy
    Give her no dough to come, but I gave her 10 to leave
    I bet I hit it first, unless you took that girl virginity
    First come, first served is all a player know
    But I don't wanna be a player no more
    That's a lie, I'm way too fly
    I love anything with behind that walk by
    Yeah you love her, yeah you hug her and you kiss her
    She dome me up, she give me face like some whiskers
    Tia's and Tamera's, I be knockin sisters
    And I still hit, while you lonely and you miss her

    [Bridge: Ray J]
    When I walk in the function
    You already know I'm leaving with something
    Girls know when I'm coming
    I give a girl real proper loving

    [Hook]

    [Verse 3: Ray J]
    And if you were to come back to me
    Girl I know just how you'd do me
    And if you were to come back to me
    Girl I know just why you'd choose me
    And if you were to come back to me
    Girl, I'll get it wet -- jacuzzi
    And if you were to come back to me girl
    We'll make another movie

    [Hook]

    [Outro: Ray J]
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on

    Ray J Ft. Bobby Brackins -- I Hit It First Lyrics

    Reply

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnEb951oUc

    I Hit it First!  Dee Jay Ray...........

    She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
    But we all know I hit it first
    I hop in the club and boppers show love, and I don't even put in work
    I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
    I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first

    [Verse 1: Ray J]
    I had her head going north and her behind going south
    But now baby chose to go West
    We deep in the building she know that I kill 'em
    I know that I hit it the best
    Candles lit with that wine, money still on my mind
    And I gave her that really bomb sex
    No matter where she goes or who she knows
    She still belongs in my bed
    Going hard in the streets, mobbin with my homies
    Sippin' on good, blowin' on OG
    Me and ghost sittin' clean with the matching rollie
    I did that first so everybody know me

    [Hook]

    [Verse 2: Bobby Brackins]
    Steady on at the top where we finna be
    Apple juice and we mix it with the Hennessy
    Give her no dough to come, but I gave her 10 to leave
    I bet I hit it first, unless you took that girl virginity
    First come, first served is all a player know
    But I don't wanna be a player no more
    That's a lie, I'm way too fly
    I love anything with behind that walk by
    Yeah you love her, yeah you hug her and you kiss her
    She dome me up, she give me face like some whiskers
    Tia's and Tamera's, I be knockin sisters
    And I still hit, while you lonely and you miss her

    [Bridge: Ray J]
    When I walk in the function
    You already know I'm leaving with something
    Girls know when I'm coming
    I give a girl real proper loving

    [Hook]

    [Verse 3: Ray J]
    And if you were to come back to me
    Girl I know just how you'd do me
    And if you were to come back to me
    Girl I know just why you'd choose me
    And if you were to come back to me
    Girl, I'll get it wet -- jacuzzi
    And if you were to come back to me girl
    We'll make another movie

    [Hook]

    [Outro: Ray J]
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on
    I put her on, I put her on, I put that girl on

    Ray J Ft. Bobby Brackins -- I Hit It First Lyrics

     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 5:38 PM ET #189

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 6:42 PM ET #190

    no, u are.

    she is a female, they damn near all the same.

    you learned a huge lesson in life.

    stay single 
    Reply
    no, u are.

    she is a female, they damn near all the same.

    you learned a huge lesson in life.

    stay single 
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 7:28 PM ET #191

    So, does she have herpes? 
    Reply
    So, does she have herpes? 
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2013 - 8:10 PM ET #192

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2013 - 12:26 AM ET #193

    Does she take it in the azz?
    Reply
    Does she take it in the azz?
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2013 - 1:37 AM ET #194

    Ummmmmm. What???????????
    Reply
    Ummmmmm. What???????????
     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2013 - 2:48 AM ET #195

    I have Canadians Playoff tickets,  Perhaps I can hit GummyBear and this person both in the Hershey Highway.  Not like they won't be beggin for it.
    Reply
    I have Canadians Playoff tickets,  Perhaps I can hit GummyBear and this person both in the Hershey Highway.  Not like they won't be beggin for it.
     
    timbaland99
    timbaland99
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 929
    Posted: May. 1, 2013 - 5:59 PM ET #196

    If she is guzzling down cocks by the dozen, you should be happy it's over cause if you don't already have an std, you soon WOULD have an std. 
    Reply
    If she is guzzling down cocks by the dozen, you should be happy it's over cause if you don't already have an std, you soon WOULD have an std. 
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2013 - 12:29 PM ET #197

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2013 - 1:30 PM ET #198

    consult with a gypsy fortune teller and do exactly as she says.
    Reply
    consult with a gypsy fortune teller and do exactly as she says.
     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2013 - 3:44 PM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE


    I've been working with the red sox on these fun promotional events, she must of got wind I was doing it and contacted my father last week to speak to me..... We've had a few pretty normal conversations, and when shes alone she emails me asking me to call herr.... She told me all her and baby daddy is argue ,and shes never even allowed to go out with her friendss......

    So we're working together on Tuesday, its the first time I've seen her since march, I'm honestly nervous, not sure I'f I'll see her again after that, 

    I love the girl, I have been "seeing" someone else already, but every girl I meet I compare to her, and theres just no comparison..... Do I try one last time and tell her how I feel , or do I play it calm and collective????

    Advice please?



    You are a glutten for punishment. 


    The first sentence of your post should show you why you SHOULDN'T talk to her. 

    Don't be a sucker.... oh too late. 

    Move on.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE


    I've been working with the red sox on these fun promotional events, she must of got wind I was doing it and contacted my father last week to speak to me..... We've had a few pretty normal conversations, and when shes alone she emails me asking me to call herr.... She told me all her and baby daddy is argue ,and shes never even allowed to go out with her friendss......

    So we're working together on Tuesday, its the first time I've seen her since march, I'm honestly nervous, not sure I'f I'll see her again after that, 

    I love the girl, I have been "seeing" someone else already, but every girl I meet I compare to her, and theres just no comparison..... Do I try one last time and tell her how I feel , or do I play it calm and collective????

    Advice please?



    You are a glutten for punishment. 


    The first sentence of your post should show you why you SHOULDN'T talk to her. 

    Don't be a sucker.... oh too late. 

    Move on.




     
     
    book21star
    book21star
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2013 - 2:07 AM ET #200

    "In this world if you are sweet, then you are a sucker, and suckers get licked.” - Bernie Mac

    Reply
    "In this world if you are sweet, then you are a sucker, and suckers get licked.” - Bernie Mac

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,589
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.