Anyone ever see a show called "Money Talks" on CNBC?
damn, I missed this series. Is it online?
damn, I missed this series. Is it online?
You can torrent it Bling
You can torrent it Bling
50% commission is nuts.
50% commission is nuts.
Watching the first episode right now on cnbc.com. First impression, this guy is a real douchebag.
Watching the first episode right now on cnbc.com. First impression, this guy is a real douchebag.
Absolute blowout winners, every day!!!!
Absolute blowout winners, every day!!!!
Would be curious how the ratings and reviews are for CNBC if they keep it. Good TV for a sports bettor and gambler, another show to promote Vegas. You never see him walk into any of the Strip books or talk to any book managers on camera? I would think everyone knows everyone in the business out there. Don't give me this bookie killer, banned in casinos BS.
Would be curious how the ratings and reviews are for CNBC if they keep it. Good TV for a sports bettor and gambler, another show to promote Vegas. You never see him walk into any of the Strip books or talk to any book managers on camera? I would think everyone knows everyone in the business out there. Don't give me this bookie killer, banned in casinos BS.
Seen every episode. I must say that I enjoy the show simply because there aren't any other gambling related shows out there.
But the commission thing is crazy. Next time a tout calls me I want to ask what happens if you lose game 1. Loss of $1000. bet the same amount game 2 but you win. Do I owe you $500 for the win or do I no owe you anything until you're back in the black?
Seen every episode. I must say that I enjoy the show simply because there aren't any other gambling related shows out there.
But the commission thing is crazy. Next time a tout calls me I want to ask what happens if you lose game 1. Loss of $1000. bet the same amount game 2 but you win. Do I owe you $500 for the win or do I no owe you anything until you're back in the black?
Seen every episode. I must say that I enjoy the show simply because there aren't any other gambling related shows out there.
But the commission thing is crazy. Next time a tout calls me I want to ask what happens if you lose game 1. Loss of $1000. bet the same amount game 2 but you win. Do I owe you $500 for the win or do I no owe you anything until you're back in the black?
Seen every episode. I must say that I enjoy the show simply because there aren't any other gambling related shows out there.
But the commission thing is crazy. Next time a tout calls me I want to ask what happens if you lose game 1. Loss of $1000. bet the same amount game 2 but you win. Do I owe you $500 for the win or do I no owe you anything until you're back in the black?
Absolute blowout winners, every day!!!!
Absolute blowout winners, every day!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
