Anyone ever see a show called "Money Talks" on CNBC?
It's all bullshit..... that Louisville/Uconn game was the same day as New Mexico/Air Force.... both were 11/8/13
It's all bullshit..... that Louisville/Uconn game was the same day as New Mexico/Air Force.... both were 11/8/13
Please someone tell me this:
Please someone tell me this:
What’s your success rate?
Darin Notaro: I hit between 60 to 68 percent all year. But this business isn’t about percentage; this business is all about net profit. Let’s say I give you three games: I give you one for $5,000 that loses, another for $5,000 that loses, and another for $20,000 that wins. So your record was one win and two losses. That’s, what, 33 percent? But you still made $10,000. So it’s all about net profit and money management.
just sounds like a chase system to me, money management my behind ![]()
What’s your success rate?
Darin Notaro: I hit between 60 to 68 percent all year. But this business isn’t about percentage; this business is all about net profit. Let’s say I give you three games: I give you one for $5,000 that loses, another for $5,000 that loses, and another for $20,000 that wins. So your record was one win and two losses. That’s, what, 33 percent? But you still made $10,000. So it’s all about net profit and money management.
just sounds like a chase system to me, money management my behind ![]()
Who are they cold calling?
As far as I know their database would be compiled off lists they pay sportsbooks to release to them.
They can cold-call random #s, but if that random person asks to be put on an official "Do not call" list than they legally have to stop
Who are they cold calling?
As far as I know their database would be compiled off lists they pay sportsbooks to release to them.
They can cold-call random #s, but if that random person asks to be put on an official "Do not call" list than they legally have to stop
GET YOUR FREE PICK! (just leave your phone # here)
https://www.vipsportslasvegas.com/get-your-free-sports-pick/
GET YOUR FREE PICK! (just leave your phone # here)
https://www.vipsportslasvegas.com/get-your-free-sports-pick/
haha just checked out the website:
GET YOUR FREE PICK! (just leave your phone # here)
https://www.vipsportslasvegas.com/get-your-free-sports-pick/
haha just checked out the website:
GET YOUR FREE PICK! (just leave your phone # here)
https://www.vipsportslasvegas.com/get-your-free-sports-pick/
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
