• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Antifa: A Terror Group

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    searchwarrant
    bill702
    bubbleup
    StumpTownStu
    BWS77
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2631
    Posts: 57
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 4:48 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    So I'm curious. When you tell these bozos at your gym with the Nazi swastika tattoos to cover them up or leave, do they just do what you tell them ?

    Matter of fact they do. 6 1 230lbs they don't even say a word, just move away. I'm cool but not with that stuff. If you're going to sport a tat like that you better be a big boy and good to back it up.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    So I'm curious. When you tell these bozos at your gym with the Nazi swastika tattoos to cover them up or leave, do they just do what you tell them ?

    Matter of fact they do. 6 1 230lbs they don't even say a word, just move away. I'm cool but not with that stuff. If you're going to sport a tat like that you better be a big boy and good to back it up.
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 5:28 PM ET #27

    You're only afforded free speech if you agree with the left. :(

    They've been doing it forever thinking they can just shout down the opposing views and they got away with it so why not continue. Of course garbage like this is going to happen. Everyone is on trumps behind because of his response to Charlottesville, but it was probably one of the most coherent responses he has had so far. I have no interest in protesting anything, I don't see it making a difference, but this is just adding more people to the mix that is going anti-left. The dems will figure it out eventually, maybe. 






    Reply
    You're only afforded free speech if you agree with the left. :(

    They've been doing it forever thinking they can just shout down the opposing views and they got away with it so why not continue. Of course garbage like this is going to happen. Everyone is on trumps behind because of his response to Charlottesville, but it was probably one of the most coherent responses he has had so far. I have no interest in protesting anything, I don't see it making a difference, but this is just adding more people to the mix that is going anti-left. The dems will figure it out eventually, maybe. 






     
    bubbleup
    bubbleup
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 1402
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 5:58 PM ET #28

    Controlled people are the most easily led, whether on the left or right.
    Doctrines, like Green Communism,  Reactionary Nationalism, USSR,
    Nazi Germany, People's Republic of China,  Divine Rights of Kings,
    etc. etc. are all doctrines funded by the bankers throughout history  who  also fund the dollar bills on your  debit and credit cards.
    All doctrines are extreme and lethal in the end. Crowds on the left or right are taken fools acting out agendas for Soros, Rothchild, Rockefellers, etc  and all of  their  international  think tanks and  money dens.
    Reply
    Controlled people are the most easily led, whether on the left or right.
    Doctrines, like Green Communism,  Reactionary Nationalism, USSR,
    Nazi Germany, People's Republic of China,  Divine Rights of Kings,
    etc. etc. are all doctrines funded by the bankers throughout history  who  also fund the dollar bills on your  debit and credit cards.
    All doctrines are extreme and lethal in the end. Crowds on the left or right are taken fools acting out agendas for Soros, Rothchild, Rockefellers, etc  and all of  their  international  think tanks and  money dens.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 6:00 PM ET #29

    President Trump just isn't charismatic and tactful. In a moment like that, you condemn White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis. Then in a few days you hold a press conference and say, "Look, there's a lot of bullsh!t happening on both sides. And we need to put an end to it." It would've made him look like the great uniter. Instead be came off looking, at best, someone intent on not alienating his base, at worst, like a White Supremacist. Especially when he doubled down on his "many sides stance". It didn't help that when someonw asked him to condemn the Clan's support pre-election he refused. And be coyly tried to skirt the question. "Well, i've never even heard of David Duke. I don't know anything about him."
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    President Trump just isn't charismatic and tactful. In a moment like that, you condemn White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis. Then in a few days you hold a press conference and say, "Look, there's a lot of bullsh!t happening on both sides. And we need to put an end to it." It would've made him look like the great uniter. Instead be came off looking, at best, someone intent on not alienating his base, at worst, like a White Supremacist. Especially when he doubled down on his "many sides stance". It didn't help that when someonw asked him to condemn the Clan's support pre-election he refused. And be coyly tried to skirt the question. "Well, i've never even heard of David Duke. I don't know anything about him."
     
    bubbleup
    bubbleup
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 1402
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 6:03 PM ET #30

    Everyone knew who Trump was on  the left and right before the election last year. There should be no buyers remorse.
    This is who they elected, and should have known better and voted 3rd party if they didn't want ''more of the same'', now you got it !
    Reply
    Everyone knew who Trump was on  the left and right before the election last year. There should be no buyers remorse.
    This is who they elected, and should have known better and voted 3rd party if they didn't want ''more of the same'', now you got it !
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 6:19 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleup:

    Controlled people are the most easily led, whether on the left or right.
    Doctrines, like Green Communism,  Reactionary Nationalism, USSR,
    Nazi Germany, People's Republic of China,  Divine Rights of Kings,
    etc. etc. are all doctrines funded by the bankers throughout history  who  also fund the dollar bills on your  debit and credit cards.
    All doctrines are extreme and lethal in the end. Crowds on the left or right are taken fools acting out agendas for Soros, Rothchild, Rockefellers, etc  and all of  their  international  think tanks and  money dens.

    That's what's worrisome about the alt-right movement. Have seen some of it's leaders? Talk about last picked in gym class. These aren't tough tatted up neo-nazis. These aren't your grandma's neo-nazis. These are pudgy little punks that've probably been picked on their entire lives. Now they've got an army of hard hitting gorillas with AR-15s at their beckoned call. The guys that used to stuff you in lockers are now your followers. Recipe for a power drunk disaster.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleup:

    Controlled people are the most easily led, whether on the left or right.
    Doctrines, like Green Communism,  Reactionary Nationalism, USSR,
    Nazi Germany, People's Republic of China,  Divine Rights of Kings,
    etc. etc. are all doctrines funded by the bankers throughout history  who  also fund the dollar bills on your  debit and credit cards.
    All doctrines are extreme and lethal in the end. Crowds on the left or right are taken fools acting out agendas for Soros, Rothchild, Rockefellers, etc  and all of  their  international  think tanks and  money dens.

    That's what's worrisome about the alt-right movement. Have seen some of it's leaders? Talk about last picked in gym class. These aren't tough tatted up neo-nazis. These aren't your grandma's neo-nazis. These are pudgy little punks that've probably been picked on their entire lives. Now they've got an army of hard hitting gorillas with AR-15s at their beckoned call. The guys that used to stuff you in lockers are now your followers. Recipe for a power drunk disaster.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 6:41 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    That's what's worrisome about the alt-right movement. Have seen some of it's leaders? Talk about last picked in gym class. These aren't tough tatted up neo-nazis. These aren't your grandma's neo-nazis. These are pudgy little punks that've probably been picked on their entire lives. Now they've got an army of hard hitting gorillas with AR-15s at their beckoned call. The guys that used to stuff you in lockers are now your followers. Recipe for a power drunk disaster.

    There was an HBO special years ago that followed a hate group and showed their inner workings/recruiting and such..   It's on Youtube, I'm just trying to remember the name of it.   Long story short, the guy who ended up recruiting all these kids to live with him in the woods and go to these marches ending up raping a bunch of them and ended up in jail.   They are not much different than a cult, just feeding on the easily persuaded and pure white trash


    Here it is...   Bill Riccio is the lead guy who was charged with sodomy.   

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DVlS4l8Iow
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    That's what's worrisome about the alt-right movement. Have seen some of it's leaders? Talk about last picked in gym class. These aren't tough tatted up neo-nazis. These aren't your grandma's neo-nazis. These are pudgy little punks that've probably been picked on their entire lives. Now they've got an army of hard hitting gorillas with AR-15s at their beckoned call. The guys that used to stuff you in lockers are now your followers. Recipe for a power drunk disaster.

    There was an HBO special years ago that followed a hate group and showed their inner workings/recruiting and such..   It's on Youtube, I'm just trying to remember the name of it.   Long story short, the guy who ended up recruiting all these kids to live with him in the woods and go to these marches ending up raping a bunch of them and ended up in jail.   They are not much different than a cult, just feeding on the easily persuaded and pure white trash


    Here it is...   Bill Riccio is the lead guy who was charged with sodomy.   

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DVlS4l8Iow
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 6:57 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    President Trump just isn't charismatic and tactful. In a moment like that, you condemn White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis. Then in a few days you hold a press conference and say, "Look, there's a lot of bullsh!t happening on both sides. And we need to put an end to it." It would've made him look like the great uniter. Instead be came off looking, at best, someone intent on not alienating his base, at worst, like a White Supremacist. Especially when he doubled down on his "many sides stance". It didn't help that when someonw asked him to condemn the Clan's support pre-election he refused. And be coyly tried to skirt the question. "Well, i've never even heard of David Duke. I don't know anything about him."

    So true. You hit the nail on the head more often than not. 

    PS   Isn't the President looking for a new press secretary? Maybe it's been filled, but you might be the next man up. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    President Trump just isn't charismatic and tactful. In a moment like that, you condemn White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis. Then in a few days you hold a press conference and say, "Look, there's a lot of bullsh!t happening on both sides. And we need to put an end to it." It would've made him look like the great uniter. Instead be came off looking, at best, someone intent on not alienating his base, at worst, like a White Supremacist. Especially when he doubled down on his "many sides stance". It didn't help that when someonw asked him to condemn the Clan's support pre-election he refused. And be coyly tried to skirt the question. "Well, i've never even heard of David Duke. I don't know anything about him."

    So true. You hit the nail on the head more often than not. 

    PS   Isn't the President looking for a new press secretary? Maybe it's been filled, but you might be the next man up. 
     
    bubbleup
    bubbleup
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 1402
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 7:07 PM ET #34

    Stump  Hump Stu : read a friggin  history book brain dead head   , or didn't you ever read a book in your  blind lifetime ?

    The alt right or whatever lame brain title you use that they gave you, was created for you , or didn't you realize this yet?

    Did you ever have an original thought in your lifetime?
    Reply
    Stump  Hump Stu : read a friggin  history book brain dead head   , or didn't you ever read a book in your  blind lifetime ?

    The alt right or whatever lame brain title you use that they gave you, was created for you , or didn't you realize this yet?

    Did you ever have an original thought in your lifetime?
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 8:17 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleup:

    Stump  Hump Stu : read a friggin  history book brain dead head   , or didn't you ever read a book in your  blind lifetime ?

    The alt right or whatever lame brain title you use that they gave you, was created for you , or didn't you realize this yet?

    Did you ever have an original thought in your lifetime?

    I'vs got a home library, smart guy. The Mrs and I go on dates to bookstores. Besides, a guy who structures sentences like these shouldn't refer to anyone as a lame brain.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleup:

    Stump  Hump Stu : read a friggin  history book brain dead head   , or didn't you ever read a book in your  blind lifetime ?

    The alt right or whatever lame brain title you use that they gave you, was created for you , or didn't you realize this yet?

    Did you ever have an original thought in your lifetime?

    I'vs got a home library, smart guy. The Mrs and I go on dates to bookstores. Besides, a guy who structures sentences like these shouldn't refer to anyone as a lame brain.
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 8:28 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    I'vs got a home library, smart guy. The Mrs and I go on dates to bookstores. Besides, a guy who structures sentences like these shouldn't refer to anyone as a lame brain.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    I'vs got a home library, smart guy. The Mrs and I go on dates to bookstores. Besides, a guy who structures sentences like these shouldn't refer to anyone as a lame brain.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 8:30 PM ET #37

    And, bubbles, where did I even disagree with anything you said? You're clearly one of these guys that just read 'Behold a Pale Horse' and now you think you know everything.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    And, bubbles, where did I even disagree with anything you said? You're clearly one of these guys that just read 'Behold a Pale Horse' and now you think you know everything.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 8:44 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    And, bubbles, where did I even disagree with anything you said? You're clearly one of these guys that just read 'Behold a Pale Horse' and now you think you know everything.

    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    And, bubbles, where did I even disagree with anything you said? You're clearly one of these guys that just read 'Behold a Pale Horse' and now you think you know everything.

    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 9:14 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood

    Whoa, BWS. He's also seen 'Menace 2 Society', 'Higher Learning', 'Juice', 'Pain n Full', classics like, 'Cornbread, Earl, and Me', 'Cooley High'...the list goes on. I bust his balls only in good spirit. We buried the hatchet (though I kept my hand on the Schofied.)
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood

    Whoa, BWS. He's also seen 'Menace 2 Society', 'Higher Learning', 'Juice', 'Pain n Full', classics like, 'Cornbread, Earl, and Me', 'Cooley High'...the list goes on. I bust his balls only in good spirit. We buried the hatchet (though I kept my hand on the Schofied.)
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 9:18 PM ET #40

    Topic: Antifa: A Terror Group



    I always thought Antifa was one of those paradise locations The Beach Boys sang about.....

    Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
    Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
    Key Largo, Antifa, baby why don't we go, Jamaica.....
    Reply
    Topic: Antifa: A Terror Group



    I always thought Antifa was one of those paradise locations The Beach Boys sang about.....

    Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
    Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
    Key Largo, Antifa, baby why don't we go, Jamaica.....
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 9:32 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood

    I love "Boyz in the Hood".  Hahahaha

    "I ain't from Africa, I'm from Crenshaw mafia!"

    "Yo daddy scary than the Boogeyman himself."

    I liked "Menace 2 Society"  a lot better though. Me and my buddies used to watch this all the time.  Probably seen it more times than "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "The Departed" combined.  Hands down, it's one of my favorite movies.  I was so happy when I saw they added it to Netflix.  

    O-Dog "Hey, you know what n!gga? You acting like a little b!tch right now. You acting real paranoid and sh!t. Now, these mutha-phuckahs smoked yo goddamn cousin in front of you n!gga! Blew his head off in front of your face and you ain't gonna do sh!t? You acting like a little b!tch right now. Man, phuck that! I ain't letting that sh!t ride! We gonna go there and smoke all these mutha-phuckahs . I don't care who the phuck out there. Goddamn it! Is you down n!gga?"

    A-Wax "Man, both yall shut the phuck up. Both of you all actin like some mutha-phuckin b!tches! Scared to peel these punk-a$$ n!ggas cap back. Man, gimme my mutha-phuckin joint." 


    And if we any of f us learned anything from Menace, if A-Wax asks you if you "need some help", DO NOT ACCEPT!  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood

    I love "Boyz in the Hood".  Hahahaha

    "I ain't from Africa, I'm from Crenshaw mafia!"

    "Yo daddy scary than the Boogeyman himself."

    I liked "Menace 2 Society"  a lot better though. Me and my buddies used to watch this all the time.  Probably seen it more times than "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "The Departed" combined.  Hands down, it's one of my favorite movies.  I was so happy when I saw they added it to Netflix.  

    O-Dog "Hey, you know what n!gga? You acting like a little b!tch right now. You acting real paranoid and sh!t. Now, these mutha-phuckahs smoked yo goddamn cousin in front of you n!gga! Blew his head off in front of your face and you ain't gonna do sh!t? You acting like a little b!tch right now. Man, phuck that! I ain't letting that sh!t ride! We gonna go there and smoke all these mutha-phuckahs . I don't care who the phuck out there. Goddamn it! Is you down n!gga?"

    A-Wax "Man, both yall shut the phuck up. Both of you all actin like some mutha-phuckin b!tches! Scared to peel these punk-a$$ n!ggas cap back. Man, gimme my mutha-phuckin joint." 


    And if we any of f us learned anything from Menace, if A-Wax asks you if you "need some help", DO NOT ACCEPT!  

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 9:44 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Topic: Antifa: A Terror Group



    I always thought Antifa was one of those paradise locations The Beach Boys sang about.....

    Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
    Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
    Key Largo, Antifa, baby why don't we go, Jamaica.....

    Nothing wrong with the Beach Boys.  Pet Sounds is considered the 2nd best album of all time according to RS.  Never really liked Kokomo.  Always thought it was .  

    "God Only Knows" is possibly one of the greatest love songs of all-time next to George Harrison's "Something" when he was with The Beatles of course.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Topic: Antifa: A Terror Group



    I always thought Antifa was one of those paradise locations The Beach Boys sang about.....

    Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
    Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
    Key Largo, Antifa, baby why don't we go, Jamaica.....

    Nothing wrong with the Beach Boys.  Pet Sounds is considered the 2nd best album of all time according to RS.  Never really liked Kokomo.  Always thought it was .  

    "God Only Knows" is possibly one of the greatest love songs of all-time next to George Harrison's "Something" when he was with The Beatles of course.  
     
    LarryWayne10
    LarryWayne10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 2927
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 9:46 PM ET #43

    Is it all BS?

    https://www.anonews.co/charlottesville
    Reply
    Is it all BS?

    https://www.anonews.co/charlottesville
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 10:12 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    I love "Boyz in the Hood".  Hahahaha

    "I ain't from Africa, I'm from Crenshaw mafia!"

    "Yo daddy scary than the Boogeyman himself."

    I liked "Menace 2 Society"  a lot better though. Me and my buddies used to watch this all the time.  Probably seen it more times than "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "The Departed" combined.  Hands down, it's one of my favorite movies.  I was so happy when I saw they added it to Netflix.  

    O-Dog "Hey, you know what n!gga? You acting like a little b!tch right now. You acting real paranoid and sh!t. Now, these mutha-phuckahs smoked yo goddamn cousin in front of you n!gga! Blew his head off in front of your face and you ain't gonna do sh!t? You acting like a little b!tch right now. Man, phuck that! I ain't letting that sh!t ride! We gonna go there and smoke all these mutha-phuckahs . I don't care who the phuck out there. Goddamn it! Is you down n!gga?"

    A-Wax "Man, both yall shut the phuck up. Both of you all actin like some mutha-phuckin b!tches! Scared to peel these punk-a$$ n!ggas cap back. Man, gimme my mutha-phuckin joint." 


    And if we any of f us learned anything from Menace, if A-Wax asks you if you "need some help", DO NOT ACCEPT!  


    It is a great movie..   and "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" is brilliant also.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    I love "Boyz in the Hood".  Hahahaha

    "I ain't from Africa, I'm from Crenshaw mafia!"

    "Yo daddy scary than the Boogeyman himself."

    I liked "Menace 2 Society"  a lot better though. Me and my buddies used to watch this all the time.  Probably seen it more times than "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "The Departed" combined.  Hands down, it's one of my favorite movies.  I was so happy when I saw they added it to Netflix.  

    O-Dog "Hey, you know what n!gga? You acting like a little b!tch right now. You acting real paranoid and sh!t. Now, these mutha-phuckahs smoked yo goddamn cousin in front of you n!gga! Blew his head off in front of your face and you ain't gonna do sh!t? You acting like a little b!tch right now. Man, phuck that! I ain't letting that sh!t ride! We gonna go there and smoke all these mutha-phuckahs . I don't care who the phuck out there. Goddamn it! Is you down n!gga?"

    A-Wax "Man, both yall shut the phuck up. Both of you all actin like some mutha-phuckin b!tches! Scared to peel these punk-a$$ n!ggas cap back. Man, gimme my mutha-phuckin joint." 


    And if we any of f us learned anything from Menace, if A-Wax asks you if you "need some help", DO NOT ACCEPT!  


    It is a great movie..   and "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" is brilliant also.  
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 10:13 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    I love "Boyz in the Hood".  Hahahaha

    "I ain't from Africa, I'm from Crenshaw mafia!"

    "Yo daddy scary than the Boogeyman himself."

    I liked "Menace 2 Society"  a lot better though. Me and my buddies used to watch this all the time.  Probably seen it more times than "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "The Departed" combined.  Hands down, it's one of my favorite movies.  I was so happy when I saw they added it to Netflix.  

    O-Dog "Hey, you know what n!gga? You acting like a little b!tch right now. You acting real paranoid and sh!t. Now, these mutha-phuckahs smoked yo goddamn cousin in front of you n!gga! Blew his head off in front of your face and you ain't gonna do sh!t? You acting like a little b!tch right now. Man, phuck that! I ain't letting that sh!t ride! We gonna go there and smoke all these mutha-phuckahs . I don't care who the phuck out there. Goddamn it! Is you down n!gga?"

    A-Wax "Man, both yall shut the phuck up. Both of you all actin like some mutha-phuckin b!tches! Scared to peel these punk-a$$ n!ggas cap back. Man, gimme my mutha-phuckin joint." 


    And if we any of f us learned anything from Menace, if A-Wax asks you if you "need some help", DO NOT ACCEPT!  


    Everybody who has seen 'Menace' has seen it a million times. I saw it 3 times in the theatre and I was a kid at the time.
    "I'm Eileena's cousin, potna! She don't like how you been dogging her and I don't either."
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    I love "Boyz in the Hood".  Hahahaha

    "I ain't from Africa, I'm from Crenshaw mafia!"

    "Yo daddy scary than the Boogeyman himself."

    I liked "Menace 2 Society"  a lot better though. Me and my buddies used to watch this all the time.  Probably seen it more times than "Goodfellas", "Casino" and "The Departed" combined.  Hands down, it's one of my favorite movies.  I was so happy when I saw they added it to Netflix.  

    O-Dog "Hey, you know what n!gga? You acting like a little b!tch right now. You acting real paranoid and sh!t. Now, these mutha-phuckahs smoked yo goddamn cousin in front of you n!gga! Blew his head off in front of your face and you ain't gonna do sh!t? You acting like a little b!tch right now. Man, phuck that! I ain't letting that sh!t ride! We gonna go there and smoke all these mutha-phuckahs . I don't care who the phuck out there. Goddamn it! Is you down n!gga?"

    A-Wax "Man, both yall shut the phuck up. Both of you all actin like some mutha-phuckin b!tches! Scared to peel these punk-a$$ n!ggas cap back. Man, gimme my mutha-phuckin joint." 


    And if we any of f us learned anything from Menace, if A-Wax asks you if you "need some help", DO NOT ACCEPT!  


    Everybody who has seen 'Menace' has seen it a million times. I saw it 3 times in the theatre and I was a kid at the time.
    "I'm Eileena's cousin, potna! She don't like how you been dogging her and I don't either."
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 10:53 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    President Trump just isn't charismatic and tactful. In a moment like that, you condemn White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis. Then in a few days you hold a press conference and say, "Look, there's a lot of bullsh!t happening on both sides. And we need to put an end to it." It would've made him look like the great uniter. Instead be came off looking, at best, someone intent on not alienating his base, at worst, like a White Supremacist. Especially when he doubled down on his "many sides stance". It didn't help that when someonw asked him to condemn the Clan's support pre-election he refused. And be coyly tried to skirt the question. "Well, i've never even heard of David Duke. I don't know anything about him."
    I don't know, I like how he said it, that's one of the few things I like about him is he's not really trying to pander to anyone. He can be more tactful yes,but I don't feel like that's what we need at this point. His message was true and he just said it how it is instead of being all PC about it. Using common sense, it's hard to mistake his message as he agrees with the principles behind the neo nazis or alt right or whatever you want to call them. They're such a small group of misfits that they shouldn't be worrisome to anyone. I think all this garbage is going to get him elected again, the far left and media takes everything to the extreme and it's hurting their cause. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    President Trump just isn't charismatic and tactful. In a moment like that, you condemn White Supremacist and Neo-Nazis. Then in a few days you hold a press conference and say, "Look, there's a lot of bullsh!t happening on both sides. And we need to put an end to it." It would've made him look like the great uniter. Instead be came off looking, at best, someone intent on not alienating his base, at worst, like a White Supremacist. Especially when he doubled down on his "many sides stance". It didn't help that when someonw asked him to condemn the Clan's support pre-election he refused. And be coyly tried to skirt the question. "Well, i've never even heard of David Duke. I don't know anything about him."
    I don't know, I like how he said it, that's one of the few things I like about him is he's not really trying to pander to anyone. He can be more tactful yes,but I don't feel like that's what we need at this point. His message was true and he just said it how it is instead of being all PC about it. Using common sense, it's hard to mistake his message as he agrees with the principles behind the neo nazis or alt right or whatever you want to call them. They're such a small group of misfits that they shouldn't be worrisome to anyone. I think all this garbage is going to get him elected again, the far left and media takes everything to the extreme and it's hurting their cause. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 10:53 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    It is a great movie..   and "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" is brilliant also.  

    Oh my God, I love this movie too.  Seen it too many times.  When you seen Boyz and Menace countless times, you can't help but crack up at the goofiness of this movie.  

    "You know there ain't no positive females in these movies."

    "Say man, how come you never visited me?"  "N!gga, I don't....Know you!"  

    "Yall got to stop usin the word N!gga.  It's the word N!gga that the White man uses to take away the self-esteem of another race!  Oh yeah, remind me to pick up my laundry from that Ch!nk muth-phuckah down the street."  

    "Name?  Loc Dog baby! Height?  Six-deuce Sex?  Hell yeah N!gga Salary Desired? Three million dollahs.....Cash."  

    "Just never forget man.  It's either they don't know...don't sho', or just don't care about bein' a menace to South Central while dey drink dey juice in the Hood.  Dats what it's all about Tre. Dats what it's all about."  "What the phuck is he talkin' about?"


    Yeah Stump, I think you're a little older than me but I remember my older brother bringing the VHS home from a local Video store.  It came out in 93 so that means I was 9 when I saw it a year later.  Thought it was the greatest movie ever next to "Terminator 2".  

    My father took me and my 2 older brothers to see that when I was 6.  My parents had no issue letting us watch R-rated movies.  I was a huge fan of Arnold when I was a little boy.  "Terminator", "Predator", "T2", "True Lies", "Eraser" and even the  "Last Action Hero."  Whenever an Arnold movie came out, my father took the 3 of us to see it.

    I always laugh when I watch these family sitcoms and the parents won't allow their teenage children to watch Rated R movies.  

    My brothers and I all turned out fairly well. We all have our B.S. degrees and have well-compensated jobs; mine being in Accounting.  

    Music, Movies and video games don't make kids do bad things as long as they have a half a brain and are not mentally ill, but that's another subject for another thread.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    It is a great movie..   and "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" is brilliant also.  

    Oh my God, I love this movie too.  Seen it too many times.  When you seen Boyz and Menace countless times, you can't help but crack up at the goofiness of this movie.  

    "You know there ain't no positive females in these movies."

    "Say man, how come you never visited me?"  "N!gga, I don't....Know you!"  

    "Yall got to stop usin the word N!gga.  It's the word N!gga that the White man uses to take away the self-esteem of another race!  Oh yeah, remind me to pick up my laundry from that Ch!nk muth-phuckah down the street."  

    "Name?  Loc Dog baby! Height?  Six-deuce Sex?  Hell yeah N!gga Salary Desired? Three million dollahs.....Cash."  

    "Just never forget man.  It's either they don't know...don't sho', or just don't care about bein' a menace to South Central while dey drink dey juice in the Hood.  Dats what it's all about Tre. Dats what it's all about."  "What the phuck is he talkin' about?"


    Yeah Stump, I think you're a little older than me but I remember my older brother bringing the VHS home from a local Video store.  It came out in 93 so that means I was 9 when I saw it a year later.  Thought it was the greatest movie ever next to "Terminator 2".  

    My father took me and my 2 older brothers to see that when I was 6.  My parents had no issue letting us watch R-rated movies.  I was a huge fan of Arnold when I was a little boy.  "Terminator", "Predator", "T2", "True Lies", "Eraser" and even the  "Last Action Hero."  Whenever an Arnold movie came out, my father took the 3 of us to see it.

    I always laugh when I watch these family sitcoms and the parents won't allow their teenage children to watch Rated R movies.  

    My brothers and I all turned out fairly well. We all have our B.S. degrees and have well-compensated jobs; mine being in Accounting.  

    Music, Movies and video games don't make kids do bad things as long as they have a half a brain and are not mentally ill, but that's another subject for another thread.  
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 11:41 PM ET #48

    I just watched T2 last night. It's one of those movies I can't help but watch every time it comes on.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    I just watched T2 last night. It's one of those movies I can't help but watch every time it comes on.
     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9457
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 1:19 AM ET #49

    FBI and police recognize white supremacists as the bigger threat.  Historically, thousands of people have been killed by white supremacists.

     Although antifa or anti-fascists engage in violence, their organizing is not predicated on hatred of others.  Antifa rise in response to the rise in white nationalism.  According to anti-defammation league, left extremists account for 1% of all extremist killings.
    Reply
    FBI and police recognize white supremacists as the bigger threat.  Historically, thousands of people have been killed by white supremacists.

     Although antifa or anti-fascists engage in violence, their organizing is not predicated on hatred of others.  Antifa rise in response to the rise in white nationalism.  According to anti-defammation league, left extremists account for 1% of all extremist killings.
     
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 4:04 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    scal watched Boyz N the Hood like 20+ times and he thinks he knows what it's like to be a young black man in the 'hood
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,999
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 309
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,390
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,494

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.