Posted:
#1
Gents, when do you think this will become official? Rightfully so, they should be categorized as a terror group.
https://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/21/petition-label-antifa-terror-group-has-146000-signatures
Where do I sign this petition? Phuck these Liberal D!cksucks. They're just as bad as those @sshole White Supremacists causing nothing but trouble and chaos.
Any logical person can agree or at least accept that if these phuckers didn't show up to oppose the group protesting the removal of the statue in Charlottesville, no one would have been killed or injured. I could care less about it, but it was their right as Americans to protest. As if the Alt-Left and Antifa would change the minds of those racist @ssholes they're going to counter-protest without a license? 
I think not. These douche-bag violent @ssholes go to these Protests/Trump rallies to cause chaos. Phuck him!
Add these people to my list of the my New Show idea on 2018 Discovery's Shark Week of "Oceanic White-Tip Shark's Feeding Frenzy."
I'm pretty sure the ratings among us degenerates would be through the roof; and there are a lot of us!
