$600,000 bet to bike from LA to Vegas in 48 hours: Would you make that bet with your own $$$?
It can b done easy in Jan.
It's funny to think your avatar dog just said that and that's the look on his face afterwards
It can b done easy in Jan.
It's funny to think your avatar dog just said that and that's the look on his face afterwards
After everything in this thread and after everything I've read on this bet, Bilzerian has absolutely no chance of winning
Isn't the idea to fade the people in forums? Bilzerian is a certainty
After everything in this thread and after everything I've read on this bet, Bilzerian has absolutely no chance of winning
Isn't the idea to fade the people in forums? Bilzerian is a certainty
Watched the video what a joke. I don't think the van should be the wind breaker for him.
LOL I laughed hard when I saw the 19 second clip
Watched the video what a joke. I don't think the van should be the wind breaker for him.
LOL I laughed hard when I saw the 19 second clip
Get your $9.99 pass now!}
Get your $9.99 pass now!}
As stated, it was suppose to be from LA to Vegas. Looking at this set up and the video any bloke could complete this. It is a total joke
As stated, it was suppose to be from LA to Vegas. Looking at this set up and the video any bloke could complete this. It is a total joke
Dan wins $1.2 million cycling bet:
https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/20168-dan-bilzerian-wins-1-2-million-cycling-bet
Dan wins $1.2 million cycling bet:
https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/20168-dan-bilzerian-wins-1-2-million-cycling-bet
The reason is likely that the reverse would of killed him and at this point with all the news/media around it, it's in their best interest not to have Dan die en route (and would prolly prefer him to make it in time too.) going LV to LA will be much easier that is for sure.
The reason is likely that the reverse would of killed him and at this point with all the news/media around it, it's in their best interest not to have Dan die en route (and would prolly prefer him to make it in time too.) going LV to LA will be much easier that is for sure.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,395
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,250
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,243
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
