4th of July in Chicago
You think it looks similar to that scene in The DaVinci Code when that guy was whipping himself?
You think it looks similar to that scene in The DaVinci Code when that guy was whipping himself?
Amazing... 10 people killed over the weekend in Chicago and not a bit mentioned by O'bama. I guess it just doesn't fit his agenda of whitey or cops killing "innocent" black folks.
Actually, it's not so "Amazing" at all from this guy. Nothing to see here.. Move along.
Amazing... 10 people killed over the weekend in Chicago and not a bit mentioned by O'bama. I guess it just doesn't fit his agenda of whitey or cops killing "innocent" black folks.
Actually, it's not so "Amazing" at all from this guy. Nothing to see here.. Move along.
Amazing... 10 people killed over the weekend in Chicago and not a bit mentioned by O'bama. I guess it just doesn't fit his agenda of whitey or cops killing "innocent" black folks.
Actually, it's not so "Amazing" at all from this guy. Nothing to see here.. Move along.
Well here is a racial attack in Chicago this past weekend. And no Scal, it's not the kind you wanted to happen.
https://abc7chicago.com/news/abc7-exclusive-woman-allegedly-attacked-by-group-near-u-of-c-campus/841913/
Amazing... 10 people killed over the weekend in Chicago and not a bit mentioned by O'bama. I guess it just doesn't fit his agenda of whitey or cops killing "innocent" black folks.
Actually, it's not so "Amazing" at all from this guy. Nothing to see here.. Move along.
Well here is a racial attack in Chicago this past weekend. And no Scal, it's not the kind you wanted to happen.
https://abc7chicago.com/news/abc7-exclusive-woman-allegedly-attacked-by-group-near-u-of-c-campus/841913/
NAACP had a big meeting in Philly today. The Baltimore states attorney turned political activist Marilyn Mosby (before our eyes) was there. I wonder if any black on black murders were discussed. I understand it doesn't fit the narrative of whitey is the problem but I just wonder it there's a black on black murder total that will force them to look at their own races' problems.
Black Lives Matter
At the meeting Roslyn Brock, chairwoman of the NAACP's board of directors spoke the truth. She said ..."How do we give life to the narrative that Black Lives Matter when we are doing the killing?"
The major issue of the day was HIV and AIDS awareness as sponsored by "The Black Church & HIV: The Social Justice Imperative," an AIDS awareness campaign.
According to AIDSVu, a Web project of Emory University (historically a black college/university ) and partner with the initiative, about half of those infected with HIV or AIDS are black, and there are about 19,000 cases in Philadelphia, project manager Cory Woodyatt said.
NAACP had a big meeting in Philly today. The Baltimore states attorney turned political activist Marilyn Mosby (before our eyes) was there. I wonder if any black on black murders were discussed. I understand it doesn't fit the narrative of whitey is the problem but I just wonder it there's a black on black murder total that will force them to look at their own races' problems.
Black Lives Matter
At the meeting Roslyn Brock, chairwoman of the NAACP's board of directors spoke the truth. She said ..."How do we give life to the narrative that Black Lives Matter when we are doing the killing?"
The major issue of the day was HIV and AIDS awareness as sponsored by "The Black Church & HIV: The Social Justice Imperative," an AIDS awareness campaign.
According to AIDSVu, a Web project of Emory University (historically a black college/university ) and partner with the initiative, about half of those infected with HIV or AIDS are black, and there are about 19,000 cases in Philadelphia, project manager Cory Woodyatt said.
A real conservative wouldn't ..that kind of compassion is reserved for liberals..,and I believe that kind of thinking runs in the family ..so,, no legacy candidates from either party this time...
A real conservative wouldn't ..that kind of compassion is reserved for liberals..,and I believe that kind of thinking runs in the family ..so,, no legacy candidates from either party this time...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
