4th of July in Chicago
Me and Detox would rather go back to 1995 and talk about black churches burned by whitey.
If you are reading this thread, please go to the church burning thread so you can feel better about feeling guilty for being white.
![]()
Me and Detox would rather go back to 1995 and talk about black churches burned by whitey.
If you are reading this thread, please go to the church burning thread so you can feel better about feeling guilty for being white.
![]()
Same posters.
Same thread content.
Over and over. It all comes back to Chicago.
They care not of who was killed or 'beaten' as he claims, or why...only the color of the skin matters here.
And the purpose is clear...
ALL blacks...ALL, are blacks who live in Chicago and fire their weapons and/or who are part of gangs.
Carry on. We know how this thread ends...
Same posters.
Same thread content.
Over and over. It all comes back to Chicago.
They care not of who was killed or 'beaten' as he claims, or why...only the color of the skin matters here.
And the purpose is clear...
ALL blacks...ALL, are blacks who live in Chicago and fire their weapons and/or who are part of gangs.
Carry on. We know how this thread ends...
I'll state it again, Scalabrine----The stats don't lie.
Lol. You're right they don't. And a concentrated debate with me about them, and about other stats on the other side of the fence will make your head spin. But why bother? Look who I am dealing with here. Fox News acolytes...please. I have better things to do.
I'll be here occasionally. But not much more. There is only so much I can bear.
I'll state it again, Scalabrine----The stats don't lie.
Lol. You're right they don't. And a concentrated debate with me about them, and about other stats on the other side of the fence will make your head spin. But why bother? Look who I am dealing with here. Fox News acolytes...please. I have better things to do.
I'll be here occasionally. But not much more. There is only so much I can bear.
..and then we have the cultural diversity in Cincinnati on the 4th of July...
Caution : The real life horror at this link may be worse than viewing the fictitious scenes in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre........... what has been seen cannot be unseen... you have been warned.
https://www.rageandwar.com/?p=92832
Great place to go next week for MLB's All Star Game..
..and then we have the cultural diversity in Cincinnati on the 4th of July...
Caution : The real life horror at this link may be worse than viewing the fictitious scenes in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre........... what has been seen cannot be unseen... you have been warned.
https://www.rageandwar.com/?p=92832
Great place to go next week for MLB's All Star Game..
..and then we have the cultural diversity in Cincinnati on the 4th of July...
Caution : The real life horror at this link may be worse than viewing the fictitious scenes in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre........... what has been seen cannot be unseen... you have been warned.
https://www.rageandwar.com/?p=92832
Great place to go next week for MLB's All Star Game..
..and then we have the cultural diversity in Cincinnati on the 4th of July...
Caution : The real life horror at this link may be worse than viewing the fictitious scenes in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre........... what has been seen cannot be unseen... you have been warned.
https://www.rageandwar.com/?p=92832
Great place to go next week for MLB's All Star Game..
Kill, what's really crazy is that the Camden, NJ city government literally cut half their police force.
That made me giggle.
Kill, what's really crazy is that the Camden, NJ city government literally cut half their police force.
That made me giggle.
I'll be here occasionally. But not much more. There is only so much I can bear.
I'll be here occasionally. But not much more. There is only so much I can bear.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
