• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    2023 End of Year Random Thoughts

    «First Previous 1234
    StumpTownStu
    Midnight1
    Daddy_Freddie
    spockgato
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 402
    Posts: 91
    «First Previous 1234
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2023 - 2:37 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: I've been stitched up a number of times in my life & most have been absorbable which are absorbed naturally by the body as the wound heals.  This morning I had the monofilament sutures removed from a recent surgery & it hurt like a bastard. There were 16 stitches & each one removed hurt like a mofo. Every time the doc removed one, my legs reacted with a brief spasm.  Glad that shit is over with for now. Yeah, if a would is to big or in a spot where they really need to pull you together tightly to hold, i.e. spots with not a lot of skin, etc, to grab, they still have to go old school.

    *wound *too

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: I've been stitched up a number of times in my life & most have been absorbable which are absorbed naturally by the body as the wound heals.  This morning I had the monofilament sutures removed from a recent surgery & it hurt like a bastard. There were 16 stitches & each one removed hurt like a mofo. Every time the doc removed one, my legs reacted with a brief spasm.  Glad that shit is over with for now. Yeah, if a would is to big or in a spot where they really need to pull you together tightly to hold, i.e. spots with not a lot of skin, etc, to grab, they still have to go old school.

    *wound *too

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2023 - 5:12 PM ET #77

    18 years ago I got to see Dave Chappelle in Miami Beach. He was great & leaving us wanting more...literally.

    His show was relatively short compared to seeing Carlin, Eddie Murphy et al.  It kind of left a rotten taste in my mouth so to speak. Last night he walked off the stage at the Hard Rock down here. 

    Phones are strictly prohibited at all of his shows. They tell you before you buy the tickets, they have big signs at the event warning customers & you must place your phone in a locked bag the venue provides. Except one douchebag sneaked in a phone & was caught recording Chappelle & he freaked out. After verbally destroying the dude, he walked off the stage.

    The audience starting yelling "Dave, Dave" trying to get him back out to finish the show. Eventually, people starting booing him & it turned into a clusterfuck. He's down here for 3 more shows & I gotta believe he'll joke about what happened. The only problem is I don't think the audience will think it was funny how he handled the situation.

    I mean hell Dave is a pro, right?. So you call security, throw out the moron with the phone & you continue the show. Tonight's show could get very interesting. If the shit hits the fan, I wouldn't be surprised to see Chappelle cancel the remaining nights.

    Reply

    18 years ago I got to see Dave Chappelle in Miami Beach. He was great & leaving us wanting more...literally.

    His show was relatively short compared to seeing Carlin, Eddie Murphy et al.  It kind of left a rotten taste in my mouth so to speak. Last night he walked off the stage at the Hard Rock down here. 

    Phones are strictly prohibited at all of his shows. They tell you before you buy the tickets, they have big signs at the event warning customers & you must place your phone in a locked bag the venue provides. Except one douchebag sneaked in a phone & was caught recording Chappelle & he freaked out. After verbally destroying the dude, he walked off the stage.

    The audience starting yelling "Dave, Dave" trying to get him back out to finish the show. Eventually, people starting booing him & it turned into a clusterfuck. He's down here for 3 more shows & I gotta believe he'll joke about what happened. The only problem is I don't think the audience will think it was funny how he handled the situation.

    I mean hell Dave is a pro, right?. So you call security, throw out the moron with the phone & you continue the show. Tonight's show could get very interesting. If the shit hits the fan, I wouldn't be surprised to see Chappelle cancel the remaining nights.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2023 - 6:13 PM ET #78

    Only 43 NFL games left!!!!

    an_getaway

    Reply

    Only 43 NFL games left!!!!

    an_getaway

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2023 - 6:37 PM ET #79

    Don't be surprised that in the next decade or so, employers will expect/require employees to be bi-lingual.

    In SFLA, we have thousands of Cuban, Haitian & Jamaica residents that still have not learned the English language. And if you work in the Miami hospitality industry, you sure as hell better speak both English & Spanish. 

    Many of these folks don't "need" to speak English because they live in predominately Latin communities that support each other. They rarely find themselves with a language barrier because "we" the country provide them with interpreters. 

    If I were to relocate to France, I would learn to speak French. I expect nothing more from those deciding to make America their new home.

    Learn to speak English & then you can teach Americans to speak your language.  

    Reply

    Don't be surprised that in the next decade or so, employers will expect/require employees to be bi-lingual.

    In SFLA, we have thousands of Cuban, Haitian & Jamaica residents that still have not learned the English language. And if you work in the Miami hospitality industry, you sure as hell better speak both English & Spanish. 

    Many of these folks don't "need" to speak English because they live in predominately Latin communities that support each other. They rarely find themselves with a language barrier because "we" the country provide them with interpreters. 

    If I were to relocate to France, I would learn to speak French. I expect nothing more from those deciding to make America their new home.

    Learn to speak English & then you can teach Americans to speak your language.  

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 2:24 PM ET #80

    @Midnight1

     Dave does stuff like this. I hate yonder bags. Dave is one of the few comedians who I accept/understand such extra steps for but many have gone to using them and it has become a joke in and of itself.

    Dave is a wildcard though. You never know if he will cut a show short or ramble on well past his time. Dave gets to do what Dave wants to do. He has made a second home of the Bay Area in the last few decades and will come here to do pop ups, etc all of the time. Workshop material. I have experienced some magical Dave moments, pop up midnight sets and such, as well as some real stinkers.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Midnight1

     Dave does stuff like this. I hate yonder bags. Dave is one of the few comedians who I accept/understand such extra steps for but many have gone to using them and it has become a joke in and of itself.

    Dave is a wildcard though. You never know if he will cut a show short or ramble on well past his time. Dave gets to do what Dave wants to do. He has made a second home of the Bay Area in the last few decades and will come here to do pop ups, etc all of the time. Workshop material. I have experienced some magical Dave moments, pop up midnight sets and such, as well as some real stinkers.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 8:48 PM ET #81

    @StumpTownStu

     There is so much truth in his humor & much of it is directed at his fans who are laughing their asses off & it's not until they get back in the car to go home that they realize Chappell was talking about them.

    He's so captivating, you want him to tell you more & more. My only issue is he does about 5 or 6 bits that last about 15 minutes each. He sets up the story in a slow, methodical manner & the audience isn't sure where's he's going. And then BAM he sets the hook with an hilarious ending. 

    He'll take time to interact with the audience until he finds the best pigeon to destroy with questions like "Look at the babe sitting next to you. My, my, hmm. How much are you paying her to be with you tonight?" If you're smart you will just look and smile along with him. But inevitably some douche will think he's quicker/funnier than Chappell & it never turns out well for them.

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     There is so much truth in his humor & much of it is directed at his fans who are laughing their asses off & it's not until they get back in the car to go home that they realize Chappell was talking about them.

    He's so captivating, you want him to tell you more & more. My only issue is he does about 5 or 6 bits that last about 15 minutes each. He sets up the story in a slow, methodical manner & the audience isn't sure where's he's going. And then BAM he sets the hook with an hilarious ending. 

    He'll take time to interact with the audience until he finds the best pigeon to destroy with questions like "Look at the babe sitting next to you. My, my, hmm. How much are you paying her to be with you tonight?" If you're smart you will just look and smile along with him. But inevitably some douche will think he's quicker/funnier than Chappell & it never turns out well for them.

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 1:26 AM ET #82

    In his entire 20-year career, Tony Gwynn struck out 434 times--an average of 21.7 (roughly 22) strikeouts a season. Last season, 129 players had struck out 22 times by the end of April. 

    From 1994 to 2001, Greg Maddux started 257 regular season games and walked a total of 253 batters in those starts...63 of those walks was intentional.

    Nolan Ryan threw 7 no hitters, but never won a Cy Young Award. Roger Clemens won 7 Cy Young Awards but never threw a no hitter 

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    In his entire 20-year career, Tony Gwynn struck out 434 times--an average of 21.7 (roughly 22) strikeouts a season. Last season, 129 players had struck out 22 times by the end of April. 

    From 1994 to 2001, Greg Maddux started 257 regular season games and walked a total of 253 batters in those starts...63 of those walks was intentional.

    Nolan Ryan threw 7 no hitters, but never won a Cy Young Award. Roger Clemens won 7 Cy Young Awards but never threw a no hitter 

     

     

     

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 11:07 AM ET #83

    I'm a glutton for punishment.

    Last night before going to bed, I had to play the OVER 114 in the Virginia/Notre Dame game. These 2 teams are a combined 6-18 in the OVER/UNDER category. I have lost on VIRGINIA OVER 4 times in a row. Today I break the trend....I hope

    Just saw the line jumped to 116.5 overnight.

    Also played PENN +26 against Houston for later today.

    Reply

    I'm a glutton for punishment.

    Last night before going to bed, I had to play the OVER 114 in the Virginia/Notre Dame game. These 2 teams are a combined 6-18 in the OVER/UNDER category. I have lost on VIRGINIA OVER 4 times in a row. Today I break the trend....I hope

    Just saw the line jumped to 116.5 overnight.

    Also played PENN +26 against Houston for later today.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 12:31 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    I'm a glutton for punishment. Last night before going to bed, I had to play the OVER 114 in the Virginia/Notre Dame game. These 2 teams are a combined 6-18 in the OVER/UNDER category. I have lost on VIRGINIA OVER 4 times in a row. Today I break the trend....I hope Just saw the line jumped to 116.5 overnight. Also played PENN +26 against Houston for later today.

    Some balls on you taking an over in a Virginia game. Haven't followed their totals this season but traditionally, their games go over.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    I'm a glutton for punishment. Last night before going to bed, I had to play the OVER 114 in the Virginia/Notre Dame game. These 2 teams are a combined 6-18 in the OVER/UNDER category. I have lost on VIRGINIA OVER 4 times in a row. Today I break the trend....I hope Just saw the line jumped to 116.5 overnight. Also played PENN +26 against Houston for later today.

    Some balls on you taking an over in a Virginia game. Haven't followed their totals this season but traditionally, their games go over.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 12:32 PM ET #85

    Maybe I'll stick to my Twilight Zone marathon and just not watch my Cowboys today.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Maybe I'll stick to my Twilight Zone marathon and just not watch my Cowboys today.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 12:57 PM ET #86

    @StumpTownStu

     Nah, ya gotta watch the Cowboys/Lions tonight. 

    Goff will be tap dancing all night trying to escape #11.

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Nah, ya gotta watch the Cowboys/Lions tonight. 

    Goff will be tap dancing all night trying to escape #11.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 10:31 PM ET #87

    Don't let the year end without reaching out to your people & let them know how important they are to you.

    Do it. You'll both feel great.

    Reply

    Don't let the year end without reaching out to your people & let them know how important they are to you.

    Do it. You'll both feel great.

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2023 - 2:24 AM ET #88

    Midnight...I can't let the year end and not have a fishing video for you!

     

    Reply

    Midnight...I can't let the year end and not have a fishing video for you!

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2023 - 9:47 AM ET #89

    Randomly entering my medulla oblongata : assholes are both ruthless and goofy in their moves , they’ll try to stop you , but I’m apocalypse proof , terror is in my making , so whether it’s angels or devils that we’re comparing , I don’t really care , cuz I dare them to create beef , cuz I eradicate the fake and I make a mockery of hate speech , with every single breath of the oxygen in my brain please , so if you don’t have the ammunition , or the artillery , it’s simple , female fart it from where you’re parted and step out the way queefs , cuz they can label me a great big peen for the way I say my screams but that’s only cuz they have labias and bleed and menstruate in their vajayjays sheesh……

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Randomly entering my medulla oblongata : assholes are both ruthless and goofy in their moves , they’ll try to stop you , but I’m apocalypse proof , terror is in my making , so whether it’s angels or devils that we’re comparing , I don’t really care , cuz I dare them to create beef , cuz I eradicate the fake and I make a mockery of hate speech , with every single breath of the oxygen in my brain please , so if you don’t have the ammunition , or the artillery , it’s simple , female fart it from where you’re parted and step out the way queefs , cuz they can label me a great big peen for the way I say my screams but that’s only cuz they have labias and bleed and menstruate in their vajayjays sheesh……

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2023 - 6:06 PM ET #90

    @Daddy_Freddie

     Thanks for the videos Freddie. We get a stingray wandering into our canal every once in awhile & they are so graceful with their powerful tails. We are situated between the Keys & West Palm Beach & recognize many of the fishing spots in the videos. If you're looking just to catch fish, like a pot luck fishing trip, you can't beat the reefs where there are so many different species. When the breeze is from the northwest, sailfish follow the baitfish, Way offshore, you'll find big swordfish. 

    Keep those videos coming & I wish you all the best in 24!

    Reply

    @Daddy_Freddie

     Thanks for the videos Freddie. We get a stingray wandering into our canal every once in awhile & they are so graceful with their powerful tails. We are situated between the Keys & West Palm Beach & recognize many of the fishing spots in the videos. If you're looking just to catch fish, like a pot luck fishing trip, you can't beat the reefs where there are so many different species. When the breeze is from the northwest, sailfish follow the baitfish, Way offshore, you'll find big swordfish. 

    Keep those videos coming & I wish you all the best in 24!

     
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25537
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2023 - 8:27 PM ET #91

    Not too much surprises me anymore but I'm shocked to learn internet "influencers" make hundreds of thousands of dollars for little more than their opinion. Brilliant or asinine? Or both?

    I made 6 phone calls to fellow vets this morning to wish them a happy/safe New Year. I also made sure they were aware fireworks would be lit off tonight & that they were merely fireworks. Remember to keep your doggies close to you if they don't care for the loud noises.

    I miss Eminem not performing. I do enjoy Bruno Mars & sheepishly say I didn't know him before he performed at the Super Bowl. I'll watch Padma Lakshmi anytime anywhere.

    Top shelf actors are making their millions without leaving the studio doing voice-overs in animated flicks. Hank Azari has been doing it for years on the Simpsons but now we have Eddie Murphy, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp et al. doing all these kid flicks. Better get the money now before AI replaces many of them. 

    Talked to my little sister today & she told me of a Brooklyn dispensary that delivers ganja to Rockland County, NYC for just a $15 delivery charge. That's a 44 mile drive & takes a little over an hour. So you order their products online & pay using all the available payment  services except checks. She made her purchase at 11:45 AM & they promised delivery by 7 PM last night. The guy arrived @ 6:50 PM. Is this common in other states? 

    I'm sure we had certain duties growing up as kids. I'm not talking about cleaning your room or running out to get a container of milk. I'm talking about something you had to do on the same day at the same time each week like cutting the grass. My family duty was on Saturday at 3 PM I had to pick up our meat/chicken for the weekend from Sam's the Butcher. Sam would give me a slice of bologna to chow on while he packaged our stuff.  If I was running late, Moms would call Sam to see if I had gotten there yet & he would always cover for me saying something like "I'm still grounding the hamburger meat. He'll be home soon." Sam the Butcher was a cool dude to me when I was 13 or 14. About 5 years later, Sam got busted for running poker games in the back of his store. Who knew?

    Was out with a few old buddies during the holidays & we all like chicken wings & headed south to Hollywood, FL not far from Gulfstream Racetrack to a place called Ricky's. We go to a bunch of different wing joints during the year. One guy brought his son & boy did we break his balls. The kid wanted boneless wings because he doesn't like getting wing sauce all of his hands. WUT? WUT? WUT? I'm sure we'll never see his son again.

    So that's it for me. I've shared everything I know with you & because of that we are all much smarter. I hope in the New Year we  become more respectful and tolerant of others. However, it's also our duty to bury the a-holes that just want to troll others & cause good folks to leave the Covers forums. 

    Good health & happiness to you all.

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Not too much surprises me anymore but I'm shocked to learn internet "influencers" make hundreds of thousands of dollars for little more than their opinion. Brilliant or asinine? Or both?

    I made 6 phone calls to fellow vets this morning to wish them a happy/safe New Year. I also made sure they were aware fireworks would be lit off tonight & that they were merely fireworks. Remember to keep your doggies close to you if they don't care for the loud noises.

    I miss Eminem not performing. I do enjoy Bruno Mars & sheepishly say I didn't know him before he performed at the Super Bowl. I'll watch Padma Lakshmi anytime anywhere.

    Top shelf actors are making their millions without leaving the studio doing voice-overs in animated flicks. Hank Azari has been doing it for years on the Simpsons but now we have Eddie Murphy, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp et al. doing all these kid flicks. Better get the money now before AI replaces many of them. 

    Talked to my little sister today & she told me of a Brooklyn dispensary that delivers ganja to Rockland County, NYC for just a $15 delivery charge. That's a 44 mile drive & takes a little over an hour. So you order their products online & pay using all the available payment  services except checks. She made her purchase at 11:45 AM & they promised delivery by 7 PM last night. The guy arrived @ 6:50 PM. Is this common in other states? 

    I'm sure we had certain duties growing up as kids. I'm not talking about cleaning your room or running out to get a container of milk. I'm talking about something you had to do on the same day at the same time each week like cutting the grass. My family duty was on Saturday at 3 PM I had to pick up our meat/chicken for the weekend from Sam's the Butcher. Sam would give me a slice of bologna to chow on while he packaged our stuff.  If I was running late, Moms would call Sam to see if I had gotten there yet & he would always cover for me saying something like "I'm still grounding the hamburger meat. He'll be home soon." Sam the Butcher was a cool dude to me when I was 13 or 14. About 5 years later, Sam got busted for running poker games in the back of his store. Who knew?

    Was out with a few old buddies during the holidays & we all like chicken wings & headed south to Hollywood, FL not far from Gulfstream Racetrack to a place called Ricky's. We go to a bunch of different wing joints during the year. One guy brought his son & boy did we break his balls. The kid wanted boneless wings because he doesn't like getting wing sauce all of his hands. WUT? WUT? WUT? I'm sure we'll never see his son again.

    So that's it for me. I've shared everything I know with you & because of that we are all much smarter. I hope in the New Year we  become more respectful and tolerant of others. However, it's also our duty to bury the a-holes that just want to troll others & cause good folks to leave the Covers forums. 

    Good health & happiness to you all.

    an_cheers

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
    • MLB Playoffs 5,365
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,355
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,227
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Week 5 Money 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.