• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Books that cut you off if you win?

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    billysink
    luckbird
    CMo256
    mrenigma
    cwjr
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13244
    Posts: 62
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    billysink
    billysink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 3688
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:53 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    Billy Ocean - What you need to understand is that all of this gambling is just for fun in my world. I make over a million dollars per year and have a distinctly unique life filled with exuberant things. The 500 bucks that you lose is literally pennies under my couch for me. Now shouldn't you be taking it in the ass from your boyfriend? Tell him I said hi

    You are fucking hilarious kid. You can't even pay your local. I just had a nice conversation with him. I am not even gonna get on you about it. I feel badly now that I know your real situation. 



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    Billy Ocean - What you need to understand is that all of this gambling is just for fun in my world. I make over a million dollars per year and have a distinctly unique life filled with exuberant things. The 500 bucks that you lose is literally pennies under my couch for me. Now shouldn't you be taking it in the ass from your boyfriend? Tell him I said hi

    You are fucking hilarious kid. You can't even pay your local. I just had a nice conversation with him. I am not even gonna get on you about it. I feel badly now that I know your real situation. 



     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:23 AM ET #27

    That guy is a stiff who comes on message boards trying to get action. I wouldnt give him a fucking dime if I was the richest man in the world. Sure as hell not my local. Anyone that would pay a dime to someone on this fucking place is dumber than you billy ocean, or, I mean, Billy Thatcher, living in Dearborn, Michigan.

    Reply

    That guy is a stiff who comes on message boards trying to get action. I wouldnt give him a fucking dime if I was the richest man in the world. Sure as hell not my local. Anyone that would pay a dime to someone on this fucking place is dumber than you billy ocean, or, I mean, Billy Thatcher, living in Dearborn, Michigan.

     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:33 AM ET #28

    Billy, why don't you come to my house like you said you would? Please do. I'll slit your fucking throat as soon as you step onto my property. It's legal in Texas baby.
    Reply
    Billy, why don't you come to my house like you said you would? Please do. I'll slit your fucking throat as soon as you step onto my property. It's legal in Texas baby.
     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:35 AM ET #29

    Individuals like you, with nothing better to do but badger someone all fucking god damn day, need to be beaten to fucking death. So please, I beg you, come to my house. I'll message you my address. Come on in with the lead pipe like you said you would so I can end your life.
    Reply
    Individuals like you, with nothing better to do but badger someone all fucking god damn day, need to be beaten to fucking death. So please, I beg you, come to my house. I'll message you my address. Come on in with the lead pipe like you said you would so I can end your life.
     
    CMo256
    CMo256
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 2880
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:56 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    Individuals like you, with nothing better to do but badger someone all fucking god damn day, need to be beaten to fucking death. So please, I beg you, come to my house. I'll message you my address. Come on in with the lead pipe like you said you would so I can end your life.


    Please take some mushrooms man.  Your soul needs it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    Individuals like you, with nothing better to do but badger someone all fucking god damn day, need to be beaten to fucking death. So please, I beg you, come to my house. I'll message you my address. Come on in with the lead pipe like you said you would so I can end your life.


    Please take some mushrooms man.  Your soul needs it
     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:57 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by cwjr:

    Billy is on the right track...your playing at a square recreational book and that how's most of them roll. They don't. Like anyone who even shows an inkling that they may win.....books like cris/bookmaker...greek ..pinny and such handle sharp action as well as rec players....greek has and will cut limits but I doubt anyone fishing around on this forum has to worry about it.....two shops are in my opinion write the strongest action are pinnacle and betgrande...grande is all credit and handles all comers.

    A chubby kid who lives with his family huh? You need to do a little better research than that, brotha. I expected better from you. Accept my friend request I have something to inform you, old friend.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cwjr:

    Billy is on the right track...your playing at a square recreational book and that how's most of them roll. They don't. Like anyone who even shows an inkling that they may win.....books like cris/bookmaker...greek ..pinny and such handle sharp action as well as rec players....greek has and will cut limits but I doubt anyone fishing around on this forum has to worry about it.....two shops are in my opinion write the strongest action are pinnacle and betgrande...grande is all credit and handles all comers.

    A chubby kid who lives with his family huh? You need to do a little better research than that, brotha. I expected better from you. Accept my friend request I have something to inform you, old friend.

     
    CMo256
    CMo256
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 2880
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:57 AM ET #32

    And I am being dead serious.  The world would be better off without your ego.
    Reply
    And I am being dead serious.  The world would be better off without your ego.
     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:58 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by CMo256:



    Please take some mushrooms man.  Your soul needs it

    Haha, I don't touch that shit. Honestly, unless I get really annoyed by you I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. billysinks has achieved his goal of pissing me off. pathetic, but it's my nature to take exception to such little bitches. i feel as if its my duty to take care of them, just like my boy in the avatar there

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CMo256:



    Please take some mushrooms man.  Your soul needs it

    Haha, I don't touch that shit. Honestly, unless I get really annoyed by you I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. billysinks has achieved his goal of pissing me off. pathetic, but it's my nature to take exception to such little bitches. i feel as if its my duty to take care of them, just like my boy in the avatar there

     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:58 AM ET #34

    And by take care, I mean smash over the head with an ax handle.
    Reply
    And by take care, I mean smash over the head with an ax handle.
     
    mrenigma
    mrenigma
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 3:25 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    And by take care, I mean smash over the head with an ax handle.

    What a certified POS you are. BTW you can't live in Jersey AND Texas at the same time you lying sack of chit

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    And by take care, I mean smash over the head with an ax handle.

    What a certified POS you are. BTW you can't live in Jersey AND Texas at the same time you lying sack of chit

     

     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 3:32 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by mrenigma:

    What a certified POS you are. BTW you can't live in Jersey AND Texas at the same time you lying sack of chit

     

    You can have more than one house when you're not broke dick. I'm actually in Cali right now. Crazy isn't it? I'm all over the fucking place!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mrenigma:

    What a certified POS you are. BTW you can't live in Jersey AND Texas at the same time you lying sack of chit

     

    You can have more than one house when you're not broke dick. I'm actually in Cali right now. Crazy isn't it? I'm all over the fucking place!

     
    luckbird
    luckbird
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 3:38 AM ET #37

    Next I will be in Puerto Rico banging some hispanic bitches.
    Reply
    Next I will be in Puerto Rico banging some hispanic bitches.
     
    cwjr
    cwjr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:41 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    That guy is a stiff who comes on message boards trying to get action. I wouldnt give him a fucking dime if I was the richest man in the world. Sure as hell not my local. Anyone that would pay a dime to someone on this fucking place is dumber than you billy ocean, or, I mean, Billy Thatcher, living in Dearborn, Michigan.



    you got me bro damn
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    That guy is a stiff who comes on message boards trying to get action. I wouldnt give him a fucking dime if I was the richest man in the world. Sure as hell not my local. Anyone that would pay a dime to someone on this fucking place is dumber than you billy ocean, or, I mean, Billy Thatcher, living in Dearborn, Michigan.



    you got me bro damn
     
    cwjr
    cwjr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:43 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    A chubby kid who lives with his family huh? You need to do a little better research than that, brotha. I expected better from you. Accept my friend request I have something to inform you, old friend.



    have no worries chief
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbird:

    A chubby kid who lives with his family huh? You need to do a little better research than that, brotha. I expected better from you. Accept my friend request I have something to inform you, old friend.



    have no worries chief
     
    tonislug
    tonislug
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 5:45 AM ET #40

    you are a piece of work luckbird
    Reply
    you are a piece of work luckbird
     
    gamble04
    gamble04
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 4877
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 8:41 AM ET #41

    seems the greek would be the book to use if your worried about being cut off as they can handle any size wagers.
    Reply
    seems the greek would be the book to use if your worried about being cut off as they can handle any size wagers.
     
    breathmints
    breathmints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1683
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 6:59 PM ET #42

    u are a scam artist luckbird..bring that shit to forum...u probably make 60k a year than that 1 million u said.. this is the internet..people make up shiet all the time.. only prove is on papers
    Reply
    u are a scam artist luckbird..bring that shit to forum...u probably make 60k a year than that 1 million u said.. this is the internet..people make up shiet all the time.. only prove is on papers
     
    yankscone
    yankscone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 7:47 PM ET #43

    A book will not cut you off for just winning.   However, if you play the moves or always bet underdogs and under, they might consider your business undesireable and just rather not have you as a customer.  Books want suckers, they want to make money. 
    Reply
    A book will not cut you off for just winning.   However, if you play the moves or always bet underdogs and under, they might consider your business undesireable and just rather not have you as a customer.  Books want suckers, they want to make money. 
     
    SpinTheWheel
    SpinTheWheel
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2011 - 12:47 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by cwjr:

    Billy is on the right track...your playing at a square recreational book and that how's most of them roll. They don't. Like anyone who even shows an inkling that they may win.....books like cris/bookmaker...greek ..pinny and such handle sharp action as well as rec players....greek has and will cut limits but I doubt anyone fishing around on this forum has to worry about it.....two shops are in my opinion write the strongest action are pinnacle and betgrande...grande is all credit and handles all comers.

    Add me

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cwjr:

    Billy is on the right track...your playing at a square recreational book and that how's most of them roll. They don't. Like anyone who even shows an inkling that they may win.....books like cris/bookmaker...greek ..pinny and such handle sharp action as well as rec players....greek has and will cut limits but I doubt anyone fishing around on this forum has to worry about it.....two shops are in my opinion write the strongest action are pinnacle and betgrande...grande is all credit and handles all comers.

    Add me

     
    tyson895
    tyson895
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 59
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2011 - 10:58 PM ET #45

    Bet 365, Sportsbetting.com and Hollywoodsportsbook.com
    Have all limited me. Hollywoodsportsbook limited me for no reason. I deposited about $2500 total last summer. I was down to my last $50, then started a winning streak which got it up to $1000, then I was limited to $5 based on "management decision"? So I cashed out.
    Reply
    Bet 365, Sportsbetting.com and Hollywoodsportsbook.com
    Have all limited me. Hollywoodsportsbook limited me for no reason. I deposited about $2500 total last summer. I was down to my last $50, then started a winning streak which got it up to $1000, then I was limited to $5 based on "management decision"? So I cashed out.
     
    breathmints
    breathmints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1683
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2011 - 5:02 AM ET #46

    LOL wow 50 dollar to 1000 thats pretty good... but seriously they would limit ur roll even if ur down? so shady
    Reply
    LOL wow 50 dollar to 1000 thats pretty good... but seriously they would limit ur roll even if ur down? so shady
     
    dick747
    dick747
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5927
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2011 - 7:11 PM ET #47

    my girlfriend cut me off -  is that a similar issue?  She found out i was banging her  cousin. She's so hot - couldn't resist when asked.
    Reply
    my girlfriend cut me off -  is that a similar issue?  She found out i was banging her  cousin. She's so hot - couldn't resist when asked.
     
    GAIMDAY
    GAIMDAY
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2011 - 9:36 PM ET #48

    Lucky bird is full of it. You dont make over a million a year??? If you did you would not be on here talking shit to other broke degens. You would be out doing something worth a shit. You are the real broke joke with the 28,000 a real salary. 

    BEST BET OF THE YEAR...LUCKYBIRD DOESNT MAKE A MILLION A YEAR. ID BET MY HOUSE AND LIFE ON IT.


    Reply
    Lucky bird is full of it. You dont make over a million a year??? If you did you would not be on here talking shit to other broke degens. You would be out doing something worth a shit. You are the real broke joke with the 28,000 a real salary. 

    BEST BET OF THE YEAR...LUCKYBIRD DOESNT MAKE A MILLION A YEAR. ID BET MY HOUSE AND LIFE ON IT.


     
    JaHovaWitness
    JaHovaWitness
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:33 PM ET #49

    ill take your action and wont cut u off. no way does a book on the internet cut u off. the whole key to bookmaking is to keep u playing. eventually overtime everyone on this website and everyone you know minus the 1% that actually avg around 57%. what a gay thread. r u sure u didnt get cutoff cause u lost 65k? frrrrppppp 
    Reply
    ill take your action and wont cut u off. no way does a book on the internet cut u off. the whole key to bookmaking is to keep u playing. eventually overtime everyone on this website and everyone you know minus the 1% that actually avg around 57%. what a gay thread. r u sure u didnt get cutoff cause u lost 65k? frrrrppppp 
     
     
    stewtree
    stewtree
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 73
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2011 - 4:39 PM ET #50

    if one makes alot of money they don't feel a need to brag
    Reply
    if one makes alot of money they don't feel a need to brag
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.