Not that I have a big stomach but I'd like to eliminate the observable "love handles" and convert it into a nice waist. As for the stomach, I'm doing pretty good with developing those cuts but I want to hear more from you guys! (Making those cuts become abs :) )
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Not that I have a big stomach but I'd like to eliminate the observable "love handles" and convert it into a nice waist. As for the stomach, I'm doing pretty good with developing those cuts but I want to hear more from you guys! (Making those cuts become abs :) )
Building muscular definition isn't easy. Best way is through diet and hard work. Mostly, aerobic (leg) exercises and resistance training of entire body (not just midsection). Liposuction can remove excess fat but it is expensive, riskier and doesn't build muscles.
Building muscular definition isn't easy. Best way is through diet and hard work. Mostly, aerobic (leg) exercises and resistance training of entire body (not just midsection). Liposuction can remove excess fat but it is expensive, riskier and doesn't build muscles.
To have better abs it is more through a strong back - not crunches. Diet & exercise. Most people just have more skin in areas there some people so just because you might have a low body fat % doesn't mean you'll be able to see a washboard.
To have better abs it is more through a strong back - not crunches. Diet & exercise. Most people just have more skin in areas there some people so just because you might have a low body fat % doesn't mean you'll be able to see a washboard.
do aerobics. stretch out while in at the workplace chair. doing simple pointing to the roof stretches while sitting 10-20 times a day is a good start. this helps the oblique. also mimic a pitcher windup, just dont over hurt yourself.
leg lifts is what i do, but im fairly advanced.
do aerobics. stretch out while in at the workplace chair. doing simple pointing to the roof stretches while sitting 10-20 times a day is a good start. this helps the oblique. also mimic a pitcher windup, just dont over hurt yourself.
knee side-to-side exercise stretches and realigns your back while
making your abs do the work. Lie on the floor with bent knees and feet
flat on the floor. Tighten your abdominal muscles and gently roll your
knees to one side toward the floor am doing this
knee side-to-side exercise stretches and realigns your back while
making your abs do the work. Lie on the floor with bent knees and feet
flat on the floor. Tighten your abdominal muscles and gently roll your
knees to one side toward the floor am doing this