8 team league. 7-5 with 2 weeks left and in 2nd based on points. Things are looking pretty good as far as the playoffs go, but a win this week would lock up a spot. My backfield is absolutely loaded. I can start up to 4 RB's. Three spots are set, but I need help deciding on the last one.
MJD & Ray Rice are in my lineup every week. Opponents don't matter at all. Mendenhall is starting for me this week because, well, they play the Raiders. And you should play anyone with a pulse against the Raiders. Now, which of the following should be my last starting spot: Pierre Thomas @ Washington Laurence Maroney @ Miami Knoshown Moreno @ KC
Leaning to either the PT Cruiser or Moreno. Maroney would be last on my list as of now.
As always
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
8 team league. 7-5 with 2 weeks left and in 2nd based on points. Things are looking pretty good as far as the playoffs go, but a win this week would lock up a spot. My backfield is absolutely loaded. I can start up to 4 RB's. Three spots are set, but I need help deciding on the last one.
MJD & Ray Rice are in my lineup every week. Opponents don't matter at all. Mendenhall is starting for me this week because, well, they play the Raiders. And you should play anyone with a pulse against the Raiders. Now, which of the following should be my last starting spot: Pierre Thomas @ Washington Laurence Maroney @ Miami Knoshown Moreno @ KC
Leaning to either the PT Cruiser or Moreno. Maroney would be last on my list as of now.
Knowshon all the way to the bank trust me ont his one. The kid is turning the corner, coach is showing more and more "turst" in him and that is going to show this week.
Pierre has a bum wrist, I dont know if that was reason you saw alot of Mike Bell in 2nd half, but I would guess that is why.
I think Knowshon and Pierre are a toss up right now, I happen to have them in seperate leagues. But it would come down to me that I would rather have Knowshon this week vrs KC than Pierre vrs washington if I had to choose
Knowshon all the way to the bank trust me ont his one. The kid is turning the corner, coach is showing more and more "turst" in him and that is going to show this week.
Pierre has a bum wrist, I dont know if that was reason you saw alot of Mike Bell in 2nd half, but I would guess that is why.
I think Knowshon and Pierre are a toss up right now, I happen to have them in seperate leagues. But it would come down to me that I would rather have Knowshon this week vrs KC than Pierre vrs washington if I had to choose
*** "trust" lol, got a little excited answering the question. Im really stoked to see Knowshon tear it up this week, I just know hes gonna have a great week
*** "trust" lol, got a little excited answering the question. Im really stoked to see Knowshon tear it up this week, I just know hes gonna have a great week