New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

CANNOT RESPOND TO THREADS IN FORUMS

Participants:
Views: 50

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I AM LOGGED IN BUT CANNOT RESPOND TO ANY THREADS. I AM USING CHROME ON WINDOWS 7 AND HAVE ALREADY CLEARED MY CACHE AND COOKIES

THE ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT IS ORANGE WHEN I AM ON THE MAIN PAGE BUT IT GOES BAC TO BEING WHITE WHEN I ENTER ANY FORUM. NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I CLICK ON IT.

Quote Post Report User

Covers Team Icon Covers Team
Posted: #2

Hey jimc0911,

I know this has been an on-going issue with your account and we have been trying to re-create this bug but haven't had any luck. Is it alright if I private message you for any further details that will help me and the product team resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Colin.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

APPARENTLY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REPLY TO A THREAD IS IF YOUR AD BLOCKER IS OFF. YOUR SITE RUNS EXTREMELY SLOW WITHOUT THE AD BLOCKER ON. PLEASE FIX THIS TO WHERE ON E CAN HAVE THE AD BLOCKER ON AND REPLY TO ADS. I WILL USE YOUR SITE LESS ANS LESS UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY.  PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY RESPONSE

THANKS

Covers Team Icon Covers Team
Posted: #4

Hey jimc0911,

Like I said in a thread similar to yours, we are not making it so users have to turn off their ad blocker to get the full Covers experience. There is a bug that is logging users out of their accounts when ad blocker is on. We are currently working to correct this issue.

Thanks for your feedback,

Colin.

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo