I AM LOGGED IN BUT CANNOT RESPOND TO ANY THREADS. I AM USING CHROME ON WINDOWS 7 AND HAVE ALREADY CLEARED MY CACHE AND COOKIES
THE ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT IS ORANGE WHEN I AM ON THE MAIN PAGE BUT IT GOES BAC TO BEING WHITE WHEN I ENTER ANY FORUM. NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I CLICK ON IT.
"Bet the farm!" "GO WHERE THE MONEY IS!"
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I AM LOGGED IN BUT CANNOT RESPOND TO ANY THREADS. I AM USING CHROME ON WINDOWS 7 AND HAVE ALREADY CLEARED MY CACHE AND COOKIES
THE ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT IS ORANGE WHEN I AM ON THE MAIN PAGE BUT IT GOES BAC TO BEING WHITE WHEN I ENTER ANY FORUM. NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I CLICK ON IT.
I know this has been an on-going issue with your account and we have been trying to re-create this bug but haven't had any luck. Is it alright if I private message you for any further details that will help me and the product team resolve this issue?
Thanks,
Colin.
Hey jimc0911,
I know this has been an on-going issue with your account and we have been trying to re-create this bug but haven't had any luck. Is it alright if I private message you for any further details that will help me and the product team resolve this issue?
APPARENTLY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REPLY TO A THREAD IS IF YOUR AD BLOCKER IS OFF. YOUR SITE RUNS EXTREMELY SLOW WITHOUT THE AD BLOCKER ON. PLEASE FIX THIS TO WHERE ON E CAN HAVE THE AD BLOCKER ON AND REPLY TO ADS. I WILL USE YOUR SITE LESS ANS LESS UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY. PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY RESPONSE
THANKS
"Bet the farm!" "GO WHERE THE MONEY IS!"
APPARENTLY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REPLY TO A THREAD IS IF YOUR AD BLOCKER IS OFF. YOUR SITE RUNS EXTREMELY SLOW WITHOUT THE AD BLOCKER ON. PLEASE FIX THIS TO WHERE ON E CAN HAVE THE AD BLOCKER ON AND REPLY TO ADS. I WILL USE YOUR SITE LESS ANS LESS UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY. PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY RESPONSE
Like I said in a thread similar to yours, we are not making it so users have to turn off their ad blocker to get the full Covers experience. There is a bug that is logging users out of their accounts when ad blocker is on. We are currently working to correct this issue.
Thanks for your feedback,
Colin.
Hey jimc0911,
Like I said in a thread similar to yours, we are not making it so users have to turn off their ad blocker to get the full Covers experience. There is a bug that is logging users out of their accounts when ad blocker is on. We are currently working to correct this issue.