My advise is to go to where you can buy info magazines, reading materials (GOLD SHEET, POINTWISE, etc) you'll get a lot of information. If you like to surf the web, go to DONBEST.COM, you'll get the opening lines & lines from different venues.
THEN YOU DECIDE. FOLLOW YOU HUNCHES.
GOOD LUCK
Quote Originally Posted by inkadoo:
I'm confused what should I do?
My advise is to go to where you can buy info magazines, reading materials (GOLD SHEET, POINTWISE, etc) you'll get a lot of information. If you like to surf the web, go to DONBEST.COM, you'll get the opening lines & lines from different venues.
Here's what the PAC 12 bloggers say, gotta agree.....
Washington's hit-and-miss mentality on the road gives me pause here. The Bruins have slowly regained traction from their back-to-back losses to Stanford and Oregon and last week's win in Tucson was a huge confidence builder. The linebackers are playing as well as any in the league -- if not the country. And the Myles Jack factor gives Washington yet another weapon to prepare for -- even if UCLA never runs the package again. UCLA 31, Washington 27.
UCLA and under. Good luck all.......salty
Here's what the PAC 12 bloggers say, gotta agree.....
Washington's hit-and-miss mentality on the road gives me pause here. The Bruins have slowly regained traction from their back-to-back losses to Stanford and Oregon and last week's win in Tucson was a huge confidence builder. The linebackers are playing as well as any in the league -- if not the country. And the Myles Jack factor gives Washington yet another weapon to prepare for -- even if UCLA never runs the package again. UCLA 31, Washington 27.
Taking a deeper look here. With the 5 common opponents these teams share Washington has outscored UCLA against these commons in all but one matchup (ARIZ) and even against Zona these teams push as the both scored 31 points.
Using Stanford as a barometer as they both played @ The Farm and within two weeks of each other:
Washington gained 30 1st downs against Stanford's defense (UCLA 16)
Washington gained 489 yards total offense (UCLA gained 266)
Washington allowed 279 against Stanford (UCLA allowed 419)
Washington held Stanford to 100 passing yards (UCLA allowed 227)
Time of Possession against Stanford...Wash 28:21 UCLA 22:49
Someone brought up that this could be a revenge game for UCLA with the 2010 loss @ Washington. Most of the relevant players and coaches on this UCLA squad were nowhere around in 2010 so I don't even consider this a revenge game.
Statistically in EVERY category and comparative game I looked at Washington is the better team on paper than UCLA. But that's why they play the game on the field.
And on the field tonight I'm going with Washington +3 tonight Gents
GLTA
Taking a deeper look here. With the 5 common opponents these teams share Washington has outscored UCLA against these commons in all but one matchup (ARIZ) and even against Zona these teams push as the both scored 31 points.
Using Stanford as a barometer as they both played @ The Farm and within two weeks of each other:
Washington gained 30 1st downs against Stanford's defense (UCLA 16)
Washington gained 489 yards total offense (UCLA gained 266)
Washington allowed 279 against Stanford (UCLA allowed 419)
Washington held Stanford to 100 passing yards (UCLA allowed 227)
Time of Possession against Stanford...Wash 28:21 UCLA 22:49
Someone brought up that this could be a revenge game for UCLA with the 2010 loss @ Washington. Most of the relevant players and coaches on this UCLA squad were nowhere around in 2010 so I don't even consider this a revenge game.
Statistically in EVERY category and comparative game I looked at Washington is the better team on paper than UCLA. But that's why they play the game on the field.
And on the field tonight I'm going with Washington +3 tonight Gents
Eyyyy price woulda got blasted the same. Hey like uncle si would ask you "hey roll with dogs and Zud jack" our monkey fudgers are runnin this mother forgetters. While you haters are at it go flying forget yourselfs!!!!
If you’re not large, you’re small - the DOC
Eyyyy price woulda got blasted the same. Hey like uncle si would ask you "hey roll with dogs and Zud jack" our monkey fudgers are runnin this mother forgetters. While you haters are at it go flying forget yourselfs!!!!
I hate it when I make a good bet and the QB goes down and I lose. Fortunately I was on the right side this time but I think Washington could have won or covered with a healthy stud QB for the whole game. Couple of evenly matched teams before that happened. Over on the main forum the conspiracy fools were out in full force. Before the game Vegas was going to order a fix on this game because too many people were on UCLA. After the game started why the game was fixed the other way by the refs. No doubt a few bad calls against Washington but why people think this BS is beyond me. There is no more "Vegas" running the show, the books are individually owned and literally scattered all over the world. The books are making a fortune with the system just as it is, 5% profit on each bet placed is billions of dollars of profit each and every weekend during football. Losers just love to rant and rave about fixed games but apparently the suckers never realize the books don't need to bend the odds in their favor any more than they already are.
I hate it when I make a good bet and the QB goes down and I lose. Fortunately I was on the right side this time but I think Washington could have won or covered with a healthy stud QB for the whole game. Couple of evenly matched teams before that happened. Over on the main forum the conspiracy fools were out in full force. Before the game Vegas was going to order a fix on this game because too many people were on UCLA. After the game started why the game was fixed the other way by the refs. No doubt a few bad calls against Washington but why people think this BS is beyond me. There is no more "Vegas" running the show, the books are individually owned and literally scattered all over the world. The books are making a fortune with the system just as it is, 5% profit on each bet placed is billions of dollars of profit each and every weekend during football. Losers just love to rant and rave about fixed games but apparently the suckers never realize the books don't need to bend the odds in their favor any more than they already are.